Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora (23458 Views)

2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
obynzo:

Oga once again stop being mischievous. we can do this all day you know

Obi said he was going to Egypt to learn about Egypt's education, finance and power sector.

1. Pls tell me how was obi able to learn about Egypt's power sector in 3days?

2. What was he able to learn in those 3days?

3. Can you share the specifics?

4. Who and who did he understudy in those 3days?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Obi said he was going to Egypt to learn about Egypt's education, finance and power sector.

Is it that you refused to read and understand my comments or you just want to be mischievous? Oga you don't need to stay long to understudy a sector of another country. You can go there go ona tour of their facilities and interview the key policy makers there and get contacts shikena. All this your structured epistle no make sense.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by MrFinbarr(m): 5:23am On Aug 27, 2022
obynzo:

Is it that you refused to read and understand my comments or you just want to be mischievous? Oga you don't need to stay long to understudy a sector of another country. You can go there go ona tour of their facilities and interview the key policy makers there and get contacts shikena. All this your structured epistle no make sense.

You really have ample time to reply that CheapHomes1 severally. He's a biased fool, no information you give now will change that.

A smart and intelligent person can learn a lot in 3 days, but these APC urchins being illiterates and dummies that they are thinks everyone is as dull as they are. When I see such people and their comments, just leave them in their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
MrFinbarr:

You really have ample time to reply that CheapHomes1 severally. He's a biased fool, no information you give now will change that.

A smart and intelligent person can learn a lot in 3 days, but these APC urchins being illiterates and dummies that they are thinks everyone is as dull as they are. When I see such people and their comments, just leave them in their stupidity.

how am i biased? can you explain? you are calling people "illiterates and dumb" but look at the sentence you made above.
MrFinbarr:

but these APC urchins being illiterates and dummies that they are thinks everyone is as dull as they are.
"

who is now dumb and an illiterate? if you cant make your point without throwing insults and trantrums, it shows that you have absolutely no point to make. it shows that theres nothing upstairs. but since you decided to get involved in the discussion, pls help us answer the question.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by CheapHomes1: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2022
obynzo:

i have read and understood thats why i am asking you these questions but you are struggling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help / Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari / COVID-19: FG Loses N20 Billion In 7 Days As Banks Stop Operations In Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.