Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora (23434 Views)

2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by MrFinbarr(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
The Presidential Candidate for Labor Party. Mr. Peter Obi early departed the country to USA where he'll also make a stop over Germany to interact with Nigerians in Diaspora, as well as visit other countries for massive interactions and consultations.

He Posted on his verified Facebook Page...

En route to the U.S.A, I'll make a pit stop in Germany to interact with Nigerians in Germany.

I hold Nigerians in Diaspora in very high esteem; they represent the core of our human development capital and contribute immensely to nation building via remittances and technical knowledge transfer.

My present outing will take me to Germany, Italy, Canada & the U.S.A. I look forward to the very constructive engagements."

#PeterObi

Source: https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0ChJpCc9ezEn73TmhSKf3jpWdyzb2oJQ7fobTuLJyzuujFsK4ZRB262hzvsDcyL5Bl/

Nigeria will be Great Again. All Hands must be on deck this time. Bad economy and failed country knows no tribe nor ethnic group.

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by SmartPolician: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2022
President in waiting!

It will make a lot of sense to have a knowledgeable and brilliant president in Peter Obi

Personally, I am tired of old people who should be in old people's homes, but they are looking for whose destinies to toy with and they keep shouting Emi Lokan!

352 Likes 37 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Smithkafors(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2022
This is a leader who interacts with people directly. When you see him onboard commercial flights, he doesn't hesitate to tell you his plans even he has not met you before.

Some deluded people are busy campaigning for someone who only meets touts and corrupt politicians. To top it all, the only way they sell their candidate is through tribalism.

Nigeria will be great again!
No room for sick corrupt illiterates.

282 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by sweetonugbu: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2022
The man we sabi.

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by MrFinbarr(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Kennedyli:

Add screenshots of his tweet or Facebook post.

Done!!

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by descarado: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Gbam!

I love this man.

His only daughter got married July. No noise.

No excessive dubai party or peckham party. We steal money to party like drug barons and yahoo boys. Public funds.

We should publicly execute these people and their goons.
They have made us laughing stock of the world.

218 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Tinubuagbado: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2022
Peter Obi is ready to govern Nigeria with sincerity. Forget all these charlatans making empty noise and bragging only with how they can rig elections. Tinubu is worse of all the candidates.

211 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by MrFinbarr(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kennedyli:
It has began...

No stone will be left unturned!!!

They said we'll see their action when campaign officially starts, and I say "Show us what you've got now".

Nigeria will be GREAT Again

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by maestroferddi: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
This one will make them cry the more...

Peter Obi laying down a marker in leadership and constructive engagement...

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
OBI WILL MEET WITH IBOS ABROAD
THERE ARE HARDLY ANY PAN NIGERIA ORGANISATIONS ABROAD THESE DAYS.
IT'S YORUBAS, IBOS, EFIKS, EDOS ETC ORGANISING ALONG ETHNIC LINES.
NIGERIA IS ALREADY A DEAD COUNTRY TO DIAPORIANS,
OBI WILL MEET ONLY WITH IP.OBI.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by SaiOba: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is my President.. Not all those fools that do all those their bojuboju hide and seek when they want to sneak out of the country because of their evil agendas and ambitions. We await your arrival sir, May the Almighty GOD guide you all thru your trip in Jesus Christ name we pray.. AMEN!

MrFinbarr:
The Presidential Candidate for Labor Party. Mr. Peter Obi early departed the country to USA where he'll also make a stop over Germany to interact with Nigerians in Diaspora, as well as visit other countries for massive interactions and consultations.

He Posted on his verified Facebook Page... "En route to the U.S.A, I'll make a pit stop in Germany to interact with Nigerians in Germany.

I hold Nigerians in Diaspora in very high esteem; they represent the core of our human development capital and contribute immensely to nation building via remittances and technical knowledge transfer.

My present outing will take me to Germany, Italy, Canada & the U.S.A. I look forward to the very constructive engagements."

#PeterObi ��

Nigeria will be Great Again. All Hands must be on deck this time. Bad economy and failed country knows no tribe nor ethnic group.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0ChJpCc9ezEn73TmhSKf3jpWdyzb2oJQ7fobTuLJyzuujFsK4ZRB262hzvsDcyL5Bl/

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by omowolewa: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Okay, soaka Lafia

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by kk2027: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Peter Obi is ready to govern Nigeria with sincerity. Forget all these charlatans making empty noise and bragging only with how they can rig elections. Tinubu is worse of all the candidates.

Obi is talking to voters and Nigerians
While Tinubu is talking to politicians

Vote wisely

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Mrkindness: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
jerseyboy:
OBI WILL MEET WITH IBOS ABROAD
THERE ARE HARDLY ANY PAN NIGERIA ORGANISATIONS ABROAD THESE DAYS.
IT'S YORUBAS, IBOS, EFIKS, EDOS ETC ORGANISING ALONG ETHNIC LINES.
NIGERIA IS ALREADY A DEAD COUNTRY TO DIAPORIANS,
OBI WILL MEET WITH ONLY WITH IP.OBI.
very soon this tribalism you Yoruba Muslims are banking on will be outdated, then your eyes will clear.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by kay1one(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu is busy meeting with MC oluomo and Tony Kabaka. Rubbish

54 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Sitwalkstand: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Let's go global.

Join us in this rally as we make Obi a global phenomenon

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by esivue007(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
kay1one:
Tinubu is meeting with MC oluomo and Tony Kabaka

Abi Mc oluERAN

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by 1nice(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Safe journey abroad and safe returning back to Nigeria, Peter Obi.

Nigerians have become Watchmen and watchwomen to defend and protect Peter Obi anytime, anywhere and any day.

Those planning evils for Peter Obi will never succeed instead the evils they are planning for Peter Obi will happen to the them and their families ( to the enemies of Peter Obi)

The conspiracy against Peter Obi will surely fail and Peter Obi will surely be the Next President of Nigeria come 2023.

Nigerians and Obidents will continue to be observing and making phones calls to uncover any plots against Peter Obi and labour Party.

Obidents will resist any attempt to harm Peter Obi or blackmail him.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Burruchaga71(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Obi we need u in South Africa... Biko

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by plaindealer: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Don't you mean departs to engage Igbos in diaspora with his Pandora bag of lies..

Ode grin

204 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by techWriter3: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
The man we wabi

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by BATified2023: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
SmartPolician:
President in waiting!

It will make a lot of sense to have a knowledgeable and brilliant president in Peter Obi

Personally, I am tired of old people who should be in old people's homes, but they are looking for whose destinies to toy with and they keep shouting Emi Lokan!
the same man who had no knowledge of engineering but went to study electricity situation in Egypt for just 3 days?
Even professors of engineering will take at least a year but a third class graduate of philosophy did under 3 days

Same person who told u 100 out of 150 nba players are Nigerians

So an over 60 year old man is a young man to u,then what should we call d likes of sowore n moghalu?

I guess toddlers?

210 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by ignis: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peter Obi is the name that gives APC and PDP goose bump.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Smith414: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
MrFinbarr:

He Posted on his verified Facebook Page...

update
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by adioolayi(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
I think he has more business canvassing for votes in the North, and the rural communities...Nigeria is very big ..work plenty here than in the diaspora...they won't come home to vote!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Aloof: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Incoming, God bless Peter Obi.

God bless OBIdients.

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Grace045(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
The finest candidate for the position of the president of Nigeria for now, anyone apart frm his excellency Mr Peter obi is not allow to be a president of this great nation at this current situation we are now currently find ourselves in right now in this great country

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by Prettylima(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Our incoming president inshaallahu amen. Check my signature we produce, build and customized all kind of packaging cartons

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora by FactBoyz: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / #BabaOyoyo Trends On Twitter To Celebrate Buhari's Return / Keep Okada But Return Keke - Lagos Commuters Beg Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.