Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike (20871 Views)

BREAKING: Nigerian University Calls Off Strike / Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured / Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Banhammy717: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2022
This is how it should be.
State Government is responsible for the upkeep of state University.
Let everyone paddle his or her own canoe

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Ayomarcel(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2022
More of this
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Nemesis0147:
dundi.
Esut dy on session since ASUU went on strike...

Imbe
Ok
So you know the East is same as Afghanistan?
grin grin wink
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by ryloy: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Enumerator(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy
shopwiser:
haaah some girls just started their 9 months.. omo ehn... some dey Abuja like this, where dem go see 150k take fly back..
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by MilitantAtheist: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Big shout out to my Delta State Universities Abraka and ozoro for being sensible. They never ever join the stupid greedy ASUU pigs right from time. I salute them specially, my younger ones are enjoying their academic activities in school but the others are wailing at home

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Enumerator(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2022
cheesy
gidzbobby:
Hunger don knack these ones 2 by 2 for neck
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by shogsman(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Warlord12:
Eksu need money
What is this one saying,so he's smoking something that is legal for every adult and you see the need to bring it up
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Lanretoye(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2022
The government keeps passing the responsibility to their successors,the next ASUU strike go be 2years.
Lectures that are underpaid can't be blamed for neglecting their responsibilities,they will focus on their side hustle.
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by LoveGifted(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2022
shogsman:

What is this one saying,so he's smoking something that is legal for every adult and you see the need to bring it up

Is he leading by example?

We don't want such person as our Leader.

I wonder what he would teach the younger generation and for someone like you to see rubbish and support it. I wonder what u teach your own children angry

1 Share

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Milliano101: 11:17am On Aug 25, 2022
shopwiser:
haaah some girls just started their 9 months.. omo ehn... some dey Abuja like this, where dem go see 150k take fly back..
.Chei yaaa! Make dem open GO FUND ME.
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Adexxi(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2022
After Tinubu brought this calamities into us them I should vote for him too ..... Ori e ti buru . Tinubu will never govern this country. Know this and know peace

Eyin oloriburku gbogbo undecided
081087n:
Really happy for the west but the university in AfghanEASTtan can't call of grin
If unknown gun men no hold them, Monday sit at home Wil hold them cheesy

A word is enough for the wise vote TINUBU vote APC for better Nigeria...

All candidates should step down and support tinubu for the president
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by oneMalik: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2022
That's the fountain of knowledge and land of honour for you.....

Ekiti state will always wanna be in the news for good not otherwise !

ire o Ekiti kete !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Akagas(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2022
081087n:
Really happy for the west but the university in AfghanEASTtan can't call of grin
If unknown gun men no hold them, Monday sit at home Wil hold them cheesy

A word is enough for the wise vote TINUBU vote APC for better Nigeria...

All candidates should step down and support tinubu for the president

May God forbid your evil agenda. Even in the next generation it will never happen. I repeat may God forbid
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Adexxi:
After Tinubu brought this calamities into us them I should vote for him too ..... Ori e ti buru . Tinubu will never govern this country. Know this and know peace

Ori baba e tiburu danu

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by sandymikky: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2022
School management and Senate don't have the right to call off a strike they didn't declare. It's ASUU's strike and only ASUU can call it off or suspend it.

Will ASUU members report to the class without hearing from the union?
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by rattlesnake(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2022
hunger
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Georgejeez: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Big shout out to my Delta State Universities Abraka and ozoro for being sensible. They never ever join the stupid greedy ASUU pigs right from time. I salute them specially, my younger ones are enjoying their academic activities in school but the others are wailing at home
Calm down , the Delsu VC earlier joined the strike but thank God he had the sense to withdraw early .
Even at that , I join your shout out .
God bless Delsu , God bless Delta state

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by akpunda86: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1562490279436767238?t=Yw3g1f8XDhbvJDuFiVEarw&s=08

EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY
P.M.B. 5363, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria

RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES IN THE UNIVERSITY: UNIVERSITY STAKEHOLDERS' RESOLUTION

1 Stakeholders in Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, which included the Vice Chancellor and other Principal Officers, Provosts, Deans, Directors, Heads of Departments, Professors and Officers on grade level 14 and above met on Sunday, 21st August, 2022 to review the situation in the University

2. Stakeholders noted the socio-economic effects of tha current strike action embarked upon by the staff unions in the University on other stakeholders (parents, students, alumni and staff) and the plea by the parents. It further noted that the industrial action is having negative effects not only on the students but also on the University. These include:

a) undue prolongation of the academic calendar and the stay of the students on campus:
b) low patronage by candidates seeking admission to the University.
c) inability of Staff to meet up with their financial obligations.
d) inability to pay Staff salaries, among others.

3 Participants at the meeting deliberated extensively on the matter and resolved that, in the interest of the teeming population of our students, their parents and the survival of the University, it has become imperative for all members of staff currently on strike In the University to resume normal official activities.

4 Consequently, the stakeholders unanimously decided that the University Management should reopen the university without further delay for continuation of academic activities.

5 Accordingly, all newly-admitted students for 2021/2022 academic session should also resume on Monday, August 29, 2022 for screening, registration and orientation programme.

IFE OLUWOLE
Registrar

Hunger no good.nxt time plan bf you join.My professor in UNEC been in US 4 months now chilling while the guinea pig students in Nigeria are wallowing here.

FG sack them all.
As u called stike off under what conditions were u paid or 2 be paid.

Na Keke many of una 4 dey drive as una wan rubbish Nigerian Students.

INo ASUU staff can intimidate u,if our so called lecturers get sense,dem 4 pull out of ASUU.ASUU chairman two sons Reading outside the country ohh
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by toffyz(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2022
Why joining in the first place

El Rufai is justified then.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by amijen(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2022
The strike has stayed longer than expected.
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by JJuanMiguel: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2022
sandymikky:
School management and Senate don't have the right to call off a strike they didn't declare. It's ASUU's strike and only ASUU can call it off or suspend it.

Will ASUU members report to the class without hearing from the union?
Many state universities didn't join in the ASUU sit at home, what did the union do about it?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Keda25: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Eksu ASUU hasn't call off any strike the school said newly admitted students should resume.... Get your fact right

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by ogatboy(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2022
Ademola47:
I know UI, Unilag and OAU won't call off anything unless there's a general agreement to call it off...

They are the universities not EKSU college of education
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Adexxi(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Ori ìyálàyá e ti daru . Oloriburuku Omo iran kiran . .... Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re undecided
081087n:

Ori baba e tiburu danu
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Timmi: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Adexxi:

Adexxi, you are the head of the Olori buru gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Adexxi(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Ko ni da fun babanla baba e ..... Oloriburuku alakisa sad
Timmi:

Adexxi, you are the head of the Olori buru gbogbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Establish Six Universities Of Science And Technology / Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore / UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.