Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike (21143 Views)

BREAKING: Nigerian University Calls Off Strike / Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured / Nigerian At Virginia State University Calls Cops For Noisy Roommates - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Dchampion65: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
He who fights and run lives to fight at another time.
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Wwwq: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
ada9ja:

Tufiakwa

U well so

It will get to some point and we will ask ourselves why we even voted out Goodluck Jonathan and PDPin the first place.

Almost all the things we accused him of doing secretly are being done in the open today.
Yes bro that's y we need tinubu this time, if we miss it, hmmmm so let's join hands and vote the master planner bola tinubu

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by meekah: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
olola4:
This is coming from the management, are they the one that will lecture

Only the news from ASUU that will be taken serious sad

Expect a counter memo from ASUU-EKSU soon angry
sensible comment so far unlike the other
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by LoveGifted(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
shogsman:

Oh hush it, what is your business with what a grown up man does with his life you bigot, billions of people smoke cigarettes and it is legal every where in the world so say something else or shut up

I can see you have nothing else to say.

You are hilarious I must say grin grin grin

Look at the habit in the person you are supporting right in your face.

You should be ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF.

You are one of the problems in Nigeria.

A Big Disgrace that's who you are.

Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by obyrich(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Viscuz:
This university is not informed too ?

Happend then in Enugu grin

Anyway nice one
I don't think ESUT joined this strike
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Timmi: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Adexxi:
Gbenu soun . Oponu ayirada .....sango a pa bàtá a pa jinwinjinwin etí e

Go and look in the mirror and if you don’t like what you see, then go and hug a working transformer to pit yourself out of the miserable life you are living.
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by sunbreaker: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
081087n:

Ori baba e tiburu danu
e wo ni tepe? Alabiyamo ki i se pe
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
sunbreaker:
e wo ni tepe? Alabiyamo ki i se pe
Thanks sir, he shouldn't swear or insult me, it's democracy I have a right to whom I wish to be president...

Thanks for the word sir
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by edoairways: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
better, state varsities have no business joining assu strike
But they benefit from TETFUNF
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Akummili: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2022
081087n:
Really happy for the west but the university in AfghanEASTtan can't call of grin
If unknown gun men no hold them, Monday sit at home Wil hold them cheesy

A word is enough for the wise vote TINUBU vote APC for better Nigeria...

All candidates should step down and support tinubu for the president
there's no state Universities in Eastern part of Nigerian that's on strike. Go and check before typing rubbish undecided
Re: Ekiti State University Calls Off ASUU Strike by Kinterez(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
samuelpeters:

Which tribe no de tribalistic?
You carry your self go a state owned university and you want to be treated equally?

Do you know why state universities were created? grin
Carry ya philosophy go one side abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extension Of JAMB Result Validity: What Are The Possible Implications? / Difference In Mentality Of Vocational Students & Academic Students / JAMB Denies Introducing Points System Option For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.