Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted (14723 Views)

Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Murderers clearing murderers.

1 Like

Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Christistruth00: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rebuke:
Smh, for a long time I have wondered what has happened to this case.

I am not surprised, we all know how the system works, it favors corrupt and wicked people. Despite this guy's dangerous records and the so called army, one of them still got promoted.

I am sure the Wadume guy will work free soon. I won't be surprised if the guy has been kept somewhere, enjoying his life quietly, while the public is made to believe he has been in the prison.

I pity the family members of those who lost their lives trying to catch the government empowered thief/kidnapper.

Wadume has already escaped from Kuje Prison during the Last Jailbreak there

1 Like

Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Sunnykind(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
There's no way you run a country like this and expect harmony, progress and unity. Clearing a criminal and promoting him because of where a came from.
We have to go our separate ways.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by tishbite42: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
MNK said it
Not surprised
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Rebuke: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Christistruth00:

Wadume has already escaped from Kuje Prison during the Last Jailbreak there

Lol, and his collaborators have been officially exonerated. Naija.

1 Like

Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Theunbothered: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
After killing police in cold blood the military promoted the killers.

Nothing like justice in this country.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Theunbothered: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Aswear, Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters go come mastubate on this thread. grin

Why do you people love defending nonsense? Don't you want Nigeria to change in your lifetime? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Yankee101: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
That’s why nigeria is where it is today
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Yankee101: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
I pity nigeria
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Advocate500: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Injustice are the reason the likes of kanu became prominent in our today society.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by SKYHIGHfx: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Theunbothered:

Why do you people love defending nonsense? Don't you want Nigeria to change in your lifetime? undecided

Seems Nigeria �� can't change
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by shortIGBOman: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Theunbothered:

Peter Obi no fit change Nigeria. He couldn't change that tiny small Anambra. Nigeria is beyond him.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by shortIGBOman: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Deivid10:
Seriously? You don't see anything wrong

I'm begining to believe those that are of the opinion that it's only the igbos that truly even meant well for this country.

Vote Wisely no be insult

Because IGBO man wan contest for President of Nigeria. Igbo People suddenly turned to patriotic Nigerians. For your information, IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by CHARLOE(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
olatade:

https://punchng.com/wadume-military-panel-clears-10-soldiers-balarabe-promoted/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1661415355
What a country, shame on d army n d judiciary! Now we know those behind banditry/kidnapping. Why can't d people reject n protest this wickedness n injustice by d judiciary n army? Cos at d end of d day, d people will suffer for it, in a few yrs time, d dreaded kidnap kingpin wadume, will be out to continue kidnapping n terrorising innocent Nigerians.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Theunbothered: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Peter Obi no fit change Nigeria. He couldn't change that tiny small Anambra. Nigeria is beyond him.

I'm not even talking about Peter Obi, I'm talking about you and this mentality.

Soldiers killed policemen to rescue a kidnapper and you're busy making this about Peter Obi. It does not matter which party or tribe or religion this action is totally wrong.

What exactly is wrong with you?
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by TruthinAction: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Let your PVC speak in the next election. This is all I have to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Christistruth00: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Because IGBO man wan contest for President of Nigeria. Igbo People suddenly turned to patriotic Nigerians. For your information, IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. grin

Patriotic Igbos can rule Nigeria after all they are Nigerians

But not this IPOB Mob that will gladly Murder any Opposition and Nigerians Of other Regions in

their beds using their Tribal Unknown Gunmen Militias while their Elders and leaders Pretend not

to see or know what is happening

1 Like

Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Guyman01: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Deivid10:
Seriously? You don't see anything wrong

I'm begining to believe those that are of the opinion that it's only the igbos that truly even meant well for this country.

Vote Wisely no be insult
I can't agree more with you, imagine how a citizen will just conclude that it's only Igbos who will be pained that these soldiers escaped justice and laughed about it.
Truly, it seems that only Igbos cry out the loudest about injustice in Nigeria and some will jubilate when these same soldiers are sent on python dance to kill Igbo youths because it's not happening in their own areas angry
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Born2Breed(f): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
With buhari regime anything is possible.

RIP to the IRT guys who was probably set up by one of theirs.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by frog12: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
these are your future COUP LEADERS
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
So they are now blaming the Nigerian police for the deth of it's personnel in the hands of criminal soldiers.
I agree that Buhari is promoting corruption and insecurity in the nation. But promoting injustice shows that we are ruled by a wicked man.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Most of those commenting don't have the facts of the case
They are just commenting based on sentiments and social media noise
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Blitzerz: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Aswear, Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters go come mastubate on this thread. grin
Sharap
Even if u dont have sense,
Dont u have conscience?
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Coun3MAN: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
obedience4:
The Nigeria army a very unprofessional institution.
Why will the Chief of staff denied a Court order..
This county self

Mumu, u no even understand the story u just wen ahead & make that rubbish comment.
Who mention chief of staff in the story? Abeg endeavor to use ur glasses before reading.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by shortIGBOman: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blitzerz:

Sharap
Even if u dont have sense,
Dont u have conscience?

Emeka.

Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Wwwq: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Cti28(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lawless Country
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Sonoyom(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Symptom of a failed state.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Fujiyama: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Theunbothered:

I'm not even talking about Peter Obi, I'm talking about you and this mentality.

Soldiers killed policemen to rescue a kidnapper and you're busy making this about Peter Obi. It does not matter which party or tribe or religion this action is totally wrong.

What exactly is wrong with you?

^^
Don't waste your time.

He was sent to do a job - to be a distraction.

Starve him of the attention he seeks and watch him fade away.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Fujiyama: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
TruthinAction:
Let your PVC speak in the next election. This is all I have to say.

^^^
+100

That's all.
Re: Wadume: Military Panel Clears 10 Soldiers, Balarabe Promoted by Fujiyama: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
undecided

So 5 people (3 policemen and 2 civilians) are dead in very murky circumstances and we are supposed to pretend it never happened?

In a short while some people will come on here to prattle about how we are able to sleep at night with both eyes closed only because of the 'good' work done by Nigerian soldiers.

'Good' work indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Informants, Drugs And Food Suppliers To Suspected Kidnapper / Blasphemy Sentences Appealed in Kano by Atheists Alliance International / Fraudster Steals N3.1m From Redeemed Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.