Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? (551 Views)

Direction From Yaba To Lekki Phase 1. / How To Get From Yaba To Oregun And Then To Egbeda / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? by generalpelu(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Pls if you know about the subject, kindly help ���
Re: Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? by Layormiii(f): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Impeccablerose
Hello mama, sorry to disturb you, since we are both exclusively pump feeding
Please how do you get your bress to supply more bress milk.
One bress express just about 120ml at a time, both like 240ml combined. Making me supplement with formula for my baby.
Now that he is about 3mnths I don't know how to increase my milk supply so that my baby can take more breasmilk than formula
Am thinking pumping is the one affecting the supply.
Cc mama kokaiye
Re: Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? by kokaiye: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Layormiii:
Impeccablerose
One bress express just about 120ml at a time, both like 240ml combined. Making me supplement with formula for my baby.
Now that he is about 3mnths I don't know how to increase my milk supply so that my baby can take more breasmilk than formula
Cc mama kokaiye
My sister abeg no pray 4 oversupply of breastmilk ooo since baby isnt sucking directly... Its engorgement pain issa nightmare... U wont b able to sleep nor go out cs how u wan take pump outside wen ur breast bcm full n u just had to pump bcs d pain is unbearable... Paracetamol sef no wrk 4 me again cs i don overuse am... But i will ans ur question oo... i tink its my own body cs i rem with my first even thou i didnt use pump, my bky suck directly i had oversupply of breastmilk... I must not eat ni.. If i eat peren my breast bcom full like cow breast... So wit my second i wasnt surprised wen i was super lactating, using electric pump even made it worst... I pump every 2, 3 or 4hrs... It was too much 4 me n once am don pumping i alwz hv dis mighty thirst n hunger... Omo!! I had to stop... Its going to 2weeks i am weaning frm pump n breastmilk hv not even dry up... But it hs reduced, i pump once a day now to reduce pain... So ans to ur questn is dt i eat alot not intentionally n drink lik alot which hs made me had lots of weight... Will start my weight loss journey wen my hormones r bk to normal.
Re: Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? by impeccablerose: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2022
Layormiii:
Impeccablerose
Cc mama kokaiye

I didn't put in any extra effort to get enough milk for my baby. I just pump often and drink a lot of water. I like to eat oatmeal too and I read that its a galactagogue.
There are times when the milk is not as much as expected (in the afternoon on most day) but I still pump every 4 to 5 hours.
Re: Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? by Layormiii(f): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
impeccablerose:

I didn't put in any extra effort to get enough milk for my baby. I just pump often and drink a lot of water. I like to eat oatmeal too and I read that its a galactagogue.
There are times when the milk is not as much as expected (in the afternoon on most day) but I still pump every 4 to 5 hours.
kokaiye:
My sister abeg no pray 4 oversupply of breastmilk ooo since baby isnt sucking directly... Its engorgement pain issa nightmare... U wont b able to sleep nor go out cs how u wan take pump outside wen ur breast bcm full n u just had to pump bcs d pain is unbearable... Paracetamol sef no wrk 4 me again cs i don overuse am... But i will ans ur question oo... i tink its my own body cs i rem with my first even thou i didnt use pump, my bky suck directly i had oversupply of breastmilk... I must not eat ni.. If i eat peren my breast bcom full like cow breast... So wit my second i wasnt surprised wen i was super lactating, using electric pump even made it worst... I pump every 2, 3 or 4hrs... It was too much 4 me n once am don pumping i alwz hv dis mighty thirst n hunger... Omo!! I had to stop... Its going to 2weeks i am weaning frm pump n breastmilk hv not even dry up... But it hs reduced, i pump once a day now to reduce pain... So ans to ur questn is dt i eat alot not intentionally n drink lik alot which hs made me had lots of weight... Will start my weight loss journey wen my hormones r bk to normal.

Then maybe I don't just produce enough milk naturally, cos after seeing kokaiye post I took garri and no improvement lol.
I drink tea too often, will try the oatmeal. Before pap use to make it overflow, but now no overflow, I think my bress is now just programed to make just 120ml per pump, highest 240ml .
Thanks mamas. Was thinking it's pumping that's affecting the flow, cos what if I was doing exclusive.
BTW, someone adviced I go to elewe omo, that they will give me what to drink and bathe with and after that baby will be sucking directly, the woman said my baby is seeing kokoro in the bress that's why he isn't sucking direct undecided. Walai I didn't know weda to be angry with her and just shut her up
Re: Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? by kokaiye: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Layormiii:

Then maybe I don't just produce enough milk naturally, cos after seeing kokaiye post I took garri and no improvement lol.
I drink tea too often, will try the oatmeal. Before pap use to make it overflow, but now no overflow, I think my bress is now just programed to make just 120ml per pump, highest 240ml .
Thanks mamas. Was thinking it's pumping that's affecting the flow, cos what if I was doing exclusive.
BTW, someone adviced I go to elewe omo, that they will give me what to drink and bathe with and after that baby will be sucking directly, the woman said my baby is seeing kokoro in the bress that's why he isn't sucking direct undecided. Walai I didn't know weda to be angry with her and just shut her up
grin i laugh in spanish ooo!!! Kokoro ko... Worm ni grin
Re: Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? by Emmah123: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
generalpelu:
Pls if you know about the subject, kindly help ���

There is no brt to badagry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Streets And Avenues In Lagos State / Whoever That Is Going To Abroad From Nigeria Should Buy Ticket Outside Nigeria / FACTS: Do You Know Ethiopia Is 7 Years Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.