Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC (12363 Views)

Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part / Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" / We Will Not Collapse Amotekun Into Community Police ― Akeredolu tells IG (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cheeeeeiiiii....... seriously I pity TINUBU now......

How can the North hold him by his balls to chose a MUSLIM- MUSLIM ticket??

The same North fought to make sure their own is still in the contest names......

The North played a fast one against him to sideline him Politically....

He should have ignored them and fix a Muslim - Christian ticket.....
But he felt like his rival is Atiku who is a Muslim and he needs to close in that gap in the North first....

But all of a Sudden........Peter Obi becomes a headache....
From no structure to an online President,..
Now to an IPOB member
To Liar of Figures

The fight they are putting as regards Peter Obi issue , they are yet to even start to fight ATIKU....
And now Kwankwaso is not collapsing for APC ...

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by adioolayi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
I repeat Tinubu Presidential ambition is Dead on Arrival and buried before the election.
That Muslim Muslim ticket has automatically cancelled Tinubu from Winning any state in south South and South East.
Tinubu has to win the North in order for him to be President since he is cancelled in the south South and South East which are no go area for him
If he loses the North which is inevitable, he has also lost the presidential election.
Take it or leave it, Atiku will win the North convincingly , leaving Tinubu with only south west votes with South South and South East shared by Atiku and Peter Obi (PDP and Labor)

If you have truly been following Nigeria's politics...you will know Muslim-Muslim ticket has nothing to do with APC not winning SS and SE States.
APC do not win those states traditionally...they are PDP States.

PDP should be more concerned about losing those zones to LP.....this is why many believe LP wins are actually PDP loses.

PDP will need to make sure Wike join the train , to counter LP's upcoming onslaught at SS and SE.

You can consider this factor and rewrite your submission
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Abujason: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
I hope they will maintain their stand. Let’s see how the crook from Iragbiji will win a single Northern state with Atiku and Kwankwaso - the true Muslims from the North still in the race.

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Staphylococcus: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Some people still cannot read in-between the lines.

Asiwaju’s political dynasty and structure is rooted across Nigeria with strong and rigid political structure, and a proven working political machinery’s .

Once again, God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by PeterObi4LP: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
AllTheWayUp:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1488109-2023-presidency-nnpp-kwankwaso-collapse-structure-tinubu-truth-emerges/?fbclid=IwAR0JddG3SkYZv60kBxJrnd6h5TtUZKGnNkysw-Z8DqV7neKMIyR51cPIiEg

I thought urchins said Tinubu is the master strategiest and jagaba? Why is he running from pillar to post begging for vote? He has invited Wike, Shekarue, now he want Kwankwaso to collapse his structure for him
Kole work.

Tinubu most contest.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Victoxy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Reality is dawning on Tinubu and his Strategists that Tinubu can not win the North.
Atiku will pull the highest number of votes in the entire North, now Tinubu is running Helter skelter seeking alliance with Kwankwaso and Shekarau in North in order to neaturalize Atiku's votes in the North.
If Tinubu lose the North which will inevitably happen , it is bye bye and game over to Tinubu Presidential ambition, as only the block south west votes will not be enough for him to overcome Atiku's vote tally in the North, as the south South and South East are a no go area for Tinubu and APC right form time and now based on the Muslim Muslim ticket

Hate it or Love it, The Muslim Muslim ticket was a political suicide and own goal scored by Tinubu, thinking the Northerners will rally behind him. Tinubu and his Strategists mistook the political and religious dynamics in Nigeria today with that of 1992 when MKO Abiola ran on Muslim Muslim ticket
Where are those Confused political naive Tinubu zombies, they should keep on dreaming and hallucinating that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North
Tinubu ain't getting no Southwest vote. Tinubu will lose by a large margin come 2023 and this isn't even about obi now. The north would rather vote their own son than support another man. The east will surely align with obi but the yorubas are never and i repeat,never aligning with tinubu. I will give you a few reasons.
1)South west is dominated by the youths and when i mean youth,i mean the ones that couldn't vote in 2019(less than 18),by now ages from 21-18 are eligible voters. Most of them will only align with the flow and as they visit their school, friends,Twitter and all that,their support will definitely go to obi. Those between 22 and 35 are also going to vote for who their friends are going for

2) Southwest is dominated by non-Yorubas and most of the have registered their PVC's in their area of residence. We have hausas,Igbos,efik,Benin and even port Harcourt peeps in there and they will align with their fellow people. Most of 'em

3)Nobody wants to associate with APC so they are all going to link up with another party,that's why a lot of people have refused to take part in the electoral process.

4) Christans in Southwest are more concerned about their religion than tribe,because a lot of crisis has occurred in the Christendom within the last 8 years. The pastors may act like they don't care,but low-key are mobilizing their people against that muslim-Muslim ticket (I know of several top ministers that specifically asked the members to get their PVC just to support the emblem).

5)Most of the yorubas are educated and are bigger than any tribal sentiments they only look at the logical point of view and the controversies surrounding him are crazy as hell. From age,to certificate to health to muslim-Muslim and drug issues. They don't really care about tribe.

For those that do not believe me on that Christian on,ask yourself why Osinbajo has been quiet since the primaries. You think he would allow another Muslim invasion after 8 years. His effort was suppressed and he knows their plans. I won't be surprised if he is secretly leaking info to obi.

Tinubu is not going anywhere cause he is the only one that has been rejected by his people. Northerners may be working to help atiku and easterners obi but we the yourbas,are not going to tread that path.

Abinibi dani.

4 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by kelvinunilag: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
You people were expecting him to step down for your jagaban abi? He had the option of being a vice with Peter obi, now he will be reduce to a mere party member, if he backs tinubu
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by ADBA3005(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=116048738]Lol.... The North knows what they are doing.
So many sentiment will play out during 2023 polls. Emi lo kan ti lule[

Awon baba nla re ti lule!
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by manmade(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Well written. Atiku is quietly watching them. My elder who works in my uncle's company in Abuja told me the northern boys in the company told him that PDP's logo is always shared to them every day in the mosque 4 them to start now to remember the party they're to vote 4 in 2023, so other parties shud stop the noise
remember that a good chunk of northerner are not Muslims especially in state like nasarawa , benue, plateau, kaduna, taraba , kwara, etc all this are going to vote for Peter obi, then the elite and youths in the country are also routing for obi , add this to the block votes from the South East and south south for obi ,most of the swing votes would be going to Peter obi then do the calculation before we start talking on how kwanwanso , Atiku and tinubu will share the votes from the core North and non obidient Muslims among themselves.

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Lanky4me: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Well written. Atiku is quietly watching them. My elder who works in my uncle's company in Abuja told me the northern boys in the company told him that PDP's logo is always shared to them every day in the mosque 4 them to start now to remember the party they're to vote 4 in 2023, so other parties shud stop the noise
some of you keep deceiving yourself... Which mosque do they share PDP logo... Some persons can lie for Africa
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by ADBA3005(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=dignity33 post=116048748]This Election is between Atiku and Obi is no doubt. My advice for Tinubu is to support his fellow Southerner and stop being selfish by the way is not the turn of South West let the truth be tell.

Continue deceiving your generation: the Hausas/Fulanis understand if Yoruba doesn't win, Naija is already gone!
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by amaridigital(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
grin

BATified urchins will tell you that Tinubu has pocketed Hausa, Fulani and other tribes in Northern Nigeria because he has Lagos State treasury money to be spending like Wike.
2023 will be a shocker to BAT supporters.
The election will be a tie between Obi and Atiku.

If Southerners (Yorubas, Igbos and others) want power to return back to the South, they should rally behind Peter Obi's Labour Party. If not power may likely remain in the North. Obi has better chances even in the South than Tinubu due to many factors.
Besides Christians from the North would vote for Obi before even thinking of whether Tinubu is contesting.

Meanwhile hope BAT will continue his importation business after 2023.

Congratulations in advance then. Please tell Obi to form his cabinet tomorrow morning and make sure you are the next minister of mis-information. Obidense!!
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by kelvinunilag: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=ADBA3005 post=116049737][/quote]
Make I no lie this thing pain una oh
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by simplesearch: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Reality is dawning on Tinubu and his Strategists that Tinubu can not win the North.
Atiku will pull the highest number of votes in the entire North, now Tinubu is running Helter skelter seeking alliance with Kwankwaso and Shekarau in the North in order to neaturalize Atiku's votes in the North.
If Tinubu lose the North which will inevitably happen , it is bye bye and game over to Tinubu Presidential ambition, as only south west block votes will not be enough for him to overcome Atiku's vote tally in the North, as the stubbornly unrepentant pro PDP south South and South East zones are a no go area for Tinubu and APC right from time and now based on the Muslim Muslim ticket

Hate it or Love it, The Muslim Muslim ticket was a political suicide and political own goal scored by Tinubu, thinking the Northerners will rally behind him. Tinubu and his Strategists mistook the political and religious dynamics in Nigeria today with that of 1992 when MKO Abiola ran on Muslim Muslim ticket
Where are those Confused political naive Tinubu zombies, they should keep on dreaming and hallucinating that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North

While one moniker on here by the name Moh247 is busy telling us in the thread above that Shettima is who the Northerner have chosen to represent them.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
grin

BATified urchins will tell you that Tinubu has pocketed Hausa, Fulani and other tribes in Northern Nigeria because he has Lagos State treasury money to be spending like Wike.

If Southerners (Yorubas, Igbos and others) want power to return back to the South, they should rally behind Peter Obi's Labour Party. If not power may likely remain in the North. Obi has better chances even in the South than Tinubu due to many factors.
Besides Christians from the North would vote for Obi before even thinking of whether Tinubu is contesting.

It's either Obi or Atiku
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by kelvinginzie: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
I repeat Tinubu Presidential ambition is Dead on Arrival and buried before the election.
That Muslim Muslim ticket has automatically cancelled Tinubu from Winning any state in south South and South East.
Tinubu has to win the North in order for him to be President since he is cancelled in the south South and South East which are no go area for him
If he loses the North which is inevitable, he has also lost the presidential election.
Take it or leave it, Atiku will win the North convincingly , leaving Tinubu with only south west votes with South South and South East shared by Atiku and Peter Obi (PDP and Labor)

Use your brain and think .peter obi will divide ss/se votes with pdp and render it useless.
Tinubu will win this election.
Jonathan should have secretly sponsored a popular northern politician in 2015 to divide Buhari northern votes
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Jackbaur88: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
manmade:
remember that a good chunk of northerner are not Muslims especially in state like nasarawa , benue, plateau, kaduna, taraba , kwara, etc all this are going to vote for Peter obi, then the elite and youths in the country are also routing for obi , add this to the block votes from the South East and south south for obi ,most of the swing votes would be going to Peter obi then do the calculation before we start talking on how kwanwanso , Atiku and tinubu will share the votes from the core North and non obidient Muslims among themselves.

That's very true. The entire Middle Belt and not North Central is totally Obedient. On Obi mandate we stand. We will push for complete and total annexation from the North once Obi comes on board. We will project every single indigenous ethnic groups such as the Tarohs, Beroms, Ngas all from Plateau, the Tivs, Idomas, Egedes from Benue, the Mada, Eggon from Nasarawa, the Gbagis from the Fct and parts of Nasarawa, Niger and Kaduna states, the Igalas and Igbiras from Kogi and our brothers from Taraba, Parts or Benue, Gombe and Adamawa who have yearning for liberation from the onslaught of the Domineering Hausa/ Fulanis

3 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by dominion001(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sheybi e don clear for una eye now.
Una dey consider joining the Real devils now instead of joining the smaller devils earlier

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by pacespot(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Did they have that In mind before!?
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by kay1one(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
dignity33:
This Election is between Atiku and Obi is no doubt. My advice for Tinubu is to support his fellow Southerner and stop being selfish by the way is not the turn of South West let the truth be tell.

Did you enter my brain to remove this thought? Exactly my take!!!
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by redPUSSY(f): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Goodnigga:
I think he was not expecting Atiku to win PDP presidential aspirant and never knew Kwakwaso was coming

No , he was expecting a southerner to win PDP ticket
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by crowther15(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
Atiku will pull the highest number of votes in the entire North, now Tinubu is running Helter skelter seeking alliance with Kwankwaso and Shekarau in the North in order to neaturalize Atiku's votes in the North.
If Tinubu lose the North which will inevitably happen , it is bye bye and game over to Tinubu Presidential ambition, as only south west block votes will not be enough for him to overcome Atiku's vote tally in the North, as the stubbornly unrepentant pro PDP south South and South East zones are a no go area for Tinubu and APC right from time and now based on the Muslim Muslim ticket

Hate it or Love it, The Muslim Muslim ticket was a political suicide and political own goal scored by Tinubu, thinking the Northerners will rally behind him. Tinubu and his Strategists mistook the political and religious dynamics in Nigeria today with that of 1992 when MKO Abiola ran on Muslim Muslim ticket
The forthcoming election is a dicey one. The truth is that, SW you mentioned as being block votes for BAT I ain't sure of it. Personally, I will not be voting for him, other pple in SW may do. Atiku and his crew ain't sure of winning SE SS hand down as well. All those political structure may not work in SW SS and SE in 2023 cos exposure of the people here. I am sure structure will work well in the North in 2023.

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Proudlyomonna: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Reality is that tinubu is the most disliked politician up North.
You can do a test by going to preach Tinubu to the Northerners in your environment,if they will not dagger your left chest cheesy grin
Apc will be destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Abdulqareem: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
grin

KEEP DREAMING BRO. NORTH CENTRAL (NIGER, NASARAWA, KOGI, KWARA, JOS) NORTH WEST(KADUNA, KATSINA, JIGAWA, ZAMFARA) NORTH EAST(BORNO, YOBE) SOUTH WEST(LAGOS, ONDO, EKITI, OSUN, OGUN) TINUBU WILL CONVIENIENTLY WIN THESE STATES.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Royalty83(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
dignity33:
This Election is between Atiku and Obi is no doubt. My advice for Tinubu is to support his fellow Southerner and stop being selfish by the way is not the turn of South West let the truth be tell.

Go back to school dumbo
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by crowther15(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
adioolayi:

If you have truly been following Nigeria's politics...you will know Muslim-Muslim ticket has nothing to do with APC not winning SS and SE States.
APC do not win those states traditionally...they are PDP States.

PDP should be more concerned about losing those zones to LP.....this is why many believe LP wins are actually PDP loses.

PDP will need to make sure Wike join the train , to counter LP's upcoming onslaught at SS and SE.

You can consider this factor and rewrite your submission
To me Wike's effort in PH would be of little effect. People who live in Rivers are also on social media just like us, they have PVC, other have transferred theirs. The coming election is dicey oooo. People are the one to decide and money may not really work unlike before. Even Makinde in Oyo has not said anything about presidency despite being a PDP Governor, though He is in Wike's camp. Obaseki has not spoken about the presidency, the only he spoke, he talked about Obidient.

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by auwalyau: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nobody knows who Obi is in the north. This is the fact. Obi only exist on Social media as per as the north is concerned.
dignity33:
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by newoffer: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
A failed political association. They will rather vote Kwankwaso and Atiku. Lesson must be learnt.
Honjoshy4u:
Lol.... The North knows what they are doing.
So many sentiment will play out during 2023 polls. Emi lo kan ti lule
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by newoffer: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Obi/Kwankwaso would have been a straight win. As in massive win.
esivue007:
As if u guys get 1 before abi? angry

Mumu people!
Months ago,u guys were advised by Nigerians to
Work with Peter obi for obi/kwankwaso Ticket, Dem no gree,the thing don dey dawn on Dem so tey na unecessary noise them dey make...
Unknown party with Unknown People. sad

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Jesusloveyou: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

rubbish,
you're not making sense. apc has the highest vote in north.
and you think any apc members will be foolish to vote for atiku,
giving room to end their political career.
shekarau and kwankwaso know their best bet is to support apc, for power to return to north after 8yrs.
everyone will queue behind tinubu very soon.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by Jesusloveyou: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
Cheeeeeiiiii....... seriously I pity TINUBU now......

How can the North hold him by his balls to chose a MUSLIM- MUSLIM ticket??

The same North fought to make sure their own is still in the contest names......

The North played a fast one against him to sideline him Politically....

He should have ignored them and fix a Muslim - Christian ticket.....
But he felt like his rival is Atiku who is a Muslim and he needs to close in that gap in the North first....

But all of a Sudden........Peter Obi becomes a headache....
From no structure to an online President,..
Now to an IPOB member
To Liar of Figures

The fight they are putting as regards Peter Obi issue , they are yet to even start to fight ATIKU....
And now Kwankwaso is not collapsing for APC ...
did you ever believe shekarau will return to apc.
that is how kwankwaso will return soon.
the same way idiotic pigs of biafra were mocking tinubu during the primary that Buhari will support lawal.
the fear of tinubu is the beginning of wisdom to idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC by allicare: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Mr man, talk of your own presidential candidate and not bothering yourself with APC and Tunubu. It's that simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Insecurity: Establishment of State Police Is Non-Negotiable - Goodluck Jonathan / Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.