Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,885 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million (573 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit / What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million by Albie(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hello! everyone.
Firstly I'm a male, and I will be turning 28 by November, I recently graduated from the University, during my time as a student, I was able to engage myself with certain businesses online, like buying and selling digital products, through which I was able to raise some little money, and I'm looking forward to investing part of that money.
Please nairalanders, kindly suggest a promising business I can start with 1.5million naira, a business that won't gulp all my time, because I'm learning web development.
Please mature and intuitive contributions is needed.
Thanks.
Mods kindly help and push this to the front page
FOD
dominique
puskin
naijacutee
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million by ajagbei: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amazon business!!. Register as a VIP agent and be earning money.

You can visit https://amazon14.com/HJ7EAe for registration

I am on whatapp:08037376680 for details
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million by horlamilekan23: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
ajagbei:
Amazon business!!. Register as a VIP agent and be earning money.

You can visit https://amazon14.com/HJ7EAe for registration

I am on whatapp:08037376680 for details

Lol.
grin
All these affiliate marketers sha.

Which one be Amazon Vip agent again.

Amazon kdp don suffer for these guys hand lately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million by Fxmanager(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
Albie:
Hello! everyone.
Firstly I'm a male, and I will be turning 28 by November, I recently graduated from the University, during my time as a student, I was able to engage myself with certain businesses online, like buying and selling digital products, through which I was able to raise some little money, and I'm looking forward to investing part of that money.
Please nairalanders, kindly suggest a promising business I can start with 1.5million naira, a business that won't gulp all my time, because I'm learning web development.
Thanks.
FOD
dominique
puskin
naijacutee
You can diversify your investment here with us at Citadel Forex Fund Management for your financial security. Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7298961/trading-team-finally-cracked-forex
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million by WeMoveNow: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
In all honesty, this is what I now do several times a day online as my hustle. Initial capital I invested was $20. And then by the end of each day, I make like 4x my capital.
If you're interested in knowing more, DM me and I'll send you video that shows and explains what I do.
The video and its content is free of charge 100%.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million by ayoncox: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Albie:
Hello! everyone.
Thanks.
FOD
dominique
puskin
naijacutee
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 1.5million by michaelpenz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
One of the best ways to make big money in a struggling economy like ours is in production.

Take it or keep it, this is not a motivational quote. You can read up the economic revolution of other countries like Germany, China or the great countries we all want to associate with, and you will understand this.

If you have upto 6m. Please start your investment with only 1m, and keep the remaining 5m, to be injected in production gradually.

In less than 6 months, you would have made another 6m if you invest aggressively in marketing your product.

One of such product is this all purpose contact adhesive. What you call gum.

Shoe makers use it, upholstery makers, car repairs and lots of people. Yet, the major players of these product like abro, Visa, buffalo, energy, are all foreign companies.

Good thing is, the ingredients are in Nigeria, and you can learn how to start with very little money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvBT0B8WULc

(1) (Reply)

Skrill Withdrawal To Dorm Account In Nigeria / Finally! Solution To All Paypal Issues In Nigeria / A Nigerian Man Manufactures Movable House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.