Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included (2560 Views)

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Healthy Full English Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nigeria is not that bad. but it is bad lol so let me not minimize the suffering in the land before they come for my head . anyway so i made full english breakfast for under 500 naira. thats less than one dollar. this meal in america would cost like 10 dollars at least. so i bought a bag of potatoes for 1 thousand 300 naira. used only 5 so that comes to like 50 naira. a can of baked beans was 400 and only used half so thats 200 naira. the chicken sausage came in a pack of 10 for 800 naira and so the 3 i used is 240 naira. the lettuce was 400 naira and i only used a few leaves. thats a grand total of 500 naira for full english breakfast

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Channah1(f): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Powerbando(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
sukkot:
Nigeria is not that bad. but it is bad lol so let me not minimize the suffering in the land before they come for my head . anyway so i made full english breakfast for under 500 naira. thats less than one dollar. this meal in america would cost like 10 dollars at least. so i bought a bag of potatoes for 1 thousand 300 naira. used only 5 so that comes to like 50 naira. a can of baked beans was 400 and only used half so thats 200 naira. the chicken sausage came in a pack of 10 for 800 naira and so the 3 i used is 240 naira. the lettuce was 400 naira and i only used a few leaves. thats a grand total of 500 naira for full english breakfast

This one go belleful you?

500 we go buy correct 3swrap of eba, with one big meat

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Powerbando:

This one go belleful you?

500 we go buy correct 3swrap of eba, with one big meat
bros i no dey work construction. na small food i dey chop lol. grin

and where will you get 3 wraps and one big meat for 500 naira ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by wumi2017(f): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Taaaa,,pls bring amala ana gbegiri for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2022
wumi2017:
Taaaa,,pls bring amala ana gbegiri for me
grin grin
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Kobojunkie: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
Nigeria is not that bad. but it is bad lol so let me not minimize the suffering in the land before they come for my head . anyway so i made full english breakfast for under 500 naira. thats less than one dollar. this meal in america would cost like 10 dollars at least.
Make you pull the brakes right there. Where did you get that bunkum from? undecided

Go Walmart alone and you fit buy all you need to make at least 5 of those meals wey you get there for that $10 bucks you mention with plenty left over. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Make you pull the breaks right there. Where did you get that bunkum from? undecided

Go Walmart alone and you fit buy all you need to make at least 5 of those meals wey you get there for that $10 bucks you mention with plenty left over. undecided
am speaking from experience. i was in chicago on this street called clark street at the diversey intersection there is this restaurant that sells english breakfast, i forget the name now. it was me an my woman then and the bill came to 27 dollars for english breakast. thats 13 dollars each

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Kobojunkie: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
am speaking from experience. i was in chicago on this street called clark street at the diversey intersection there is this restaurant thats sells english breakfast, i forget the name now. it was me an my woman then and the bill came to 27 dollars for english breakast. thats 13 dollars each
Who cares how much you pay for the meal at a diner... that doesn't mean it costs that much to make the meal yourself at home though in America so why are you even bringing that up here? undecided

Your OP is home cooked, is it not? So I am telling you that if you were to cook the same at home in America, it is equally cheap or maybe even more. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who cares how much you pay for the meal at a diner... that doesn't mean it costs that much to make the meal yourself at home though in America so why are you even bringing that up here? undecided

Your OP is home cooked, is it not? So I am telling you that if you were to cook the same at home in America, it is equally cheap or maybe even more. undecided
well if that was home cooked in america we are looking at like 3 dollars. here its under a dollar . point being eating like a foreigner in naija is actually cheaper than we think. its all about awareness wink
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Kobojunkie: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
well if tht was home cooked in america ere looking at like 3 dollars. here its under a dollar . point being eating like a foreigner in naija is actually cheaper than we think. its all about awareness wink
It wouldn't cost $3 either. I just showed you how with less than $10 dollars, you can make 5-6 servings of the very same meal you have there, and still have lots left overs. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It isn't 3 Dollars either. I just showed you how with less than $10 dollars, you can make 5-6 servings of the very same you made and still end up with left overs. undecided
but lets do this, so foreign food can be cooked in naija for 500 naira. now you try cooking nigerian food in america lmaooo. you would spend close to 30 dollars cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Kobojunkie: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
but lets do this, so foreign food can be cooked in naija for 500 naira. now you try cooking nigerian food in america lmaooo. you would spend close to 30 dollars cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well, that depends on what you mean by cooking Nigerian food in America. undecided

For instance when I used to enjoy beans porridge, it didn't cost me an arm and a leg to do that pretty much every week. Same with soup and pepper soup. So it all depends on what exactly you mean.. undecided
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, that depends on what you mean by cooking Nigerian food in America. undecided

For instance when I used to enjoy beans porridge, it didn't cost me an arm and a leg to do that pretty much every week. Same with soup and pepper soup. So it all depends on what exactly you mean.. undecided
but i bet it didnt cost you less than a dollar though undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Kobojunkie: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
but i bet it didnt cost you less than a dollar though undecided
I gave you the ingredients. Do the math for yourself to see that it could.. undecided
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I gave you the ingredients. Do the math for yourself to see that it could.. undecided
you not cooking no nigerian dish for under a dollar unless you are just buying rotten food ingredients that they wanna get rid off. i have lived in america. you are not speaking to a novice here. that yam alone for your porridge is over a dollar by itself
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
1. you not cooking no nigerian dish for under a dollar unless you are just buying rotten food ingredients that they wanna get rid off. i have lived in America.
2. you are not speaking to a novice here. that yam alone for your porridge is over a dollar by itself
It depends on what it is you are cooking, doesn't it? And no need for rotten ingredients even though I don't see the point in excluding those if you saving money is what you are into. undecided

2. You aren't speaking to a novice here either. I don't use Yam for my porridge, as I prefer potatoes and you can get a huge bag of potatoes from the local Cermak store or even ALDI for about $1.99. That one bag of potatoes yields about 4 - 5 servings of porridge. It all depends on what you are cooking. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It depends on what it is you are cooking, doesn't it? And no need for rotten ingredients even though I don't see the point in excluding those if you saving money is what you are into. undecided

2. You aren't speaking to a novice here either. I don't use Yam for my porridge, as I prefer potatoes and you can get a huge bag of potatoes from the local Cermak store or even ALDI for about $1.99. That one bag of potatoes yields about 4 - 5 servings of porridge. It all depends on what you are cooking. undecided
well thats not african food. case closed lol. cooking potato in sauce is not african food. i thought you was serious
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
well thats not african food. case closed lol. cooking potato in sauce is not african food. i thought you was serious
What isn't African about my food? I don't follow. Potatoes no dey Africa? undecided
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What isn't African about my food? I don't follow. Potatoes no dey Africa? undecided
i need you to make this for under a dollar the way i made full english for under a dollar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
i need you to make this for under a dollar the way i made full english for under a dollar
What did I say earlier?
Kobojunkie:
It depends on what it is you are cooking, doesn't it?
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What did I say earlier?
nah a full english breakfast is a full meal, i need you to make an african full meal for under a dollar in america. potato in sauce is not an africn full meal

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
nah a full english breakfast is a full meal, i need you to make an african full meal for under a dollar in america. potato in sauce is not an africn full meal
Again... What did I say earlier? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
alright you aint sayin nothing mayne angry
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
i nee you to make me this for uner a dollar in america. amala dudu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by AlphaTaikun: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
Lol... Under $1 for that?
You'll end up eating bland soup.
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Lol... Under $1 for that?
You'll end up eating bland soup.

exactly bro lol. kobojunkie is full of crap cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
English breakfast... How uninspiring

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Ishilove: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kobo and Sukkot arguing over concoction of the gods

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ishilove:
Kobo and Sukkot arguing over concoction of the gods

The first mistake he made was doing that with Kobo. I wish him love and light. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by ShaqFu: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
sukkot:
So what if one doesn't have 1300 Naira to buy a bag of potatoes, what if one can't afford 400 Naira to buy a can of baked beans? Mind you, all what you bought are full items, not half. So your comparison is wrong.

Though I know you can buy two wraps of Amala at 100 Naira each. One kpomo at 100 Naira, beef at 100 Naira. Total is 400 Naira and you have 100 left. Pure water is on the house. grin grin

Kindly note this sort of meal is usually available in the trenches. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 28, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria? / Loya Milk's Online Promotion Dec. 1st To 31st / Top Ten Worst Food!! How Many Of These Of You Tasted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.