Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included (2561 Views)

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Healthy Full English Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
So what if one doesn't have 1300 Naira to buy a bag of potatoes, what if one can't afford 400 Naira to buy a can of baked beans? Mind you, all what you bought are full items, not half. So your comparison is wrong.

Though I know you can buy two wraps of Amala at 100 Naira each. One kpomo at 100 Naira, beef at 100 Naira. Total is 400 Naira and you have 100 left. Pure water is on the house. grin grin

Kindly note this sort of meal is usually available in the trenches. grin cheesy
ahhh the trenches. where they cook dead dog meat and pass it off as cow grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2022
pocohantas:

The first mistake he made was doing that with Kobo. I wish him love and light. cheesy
lollll yeah kobo is something else grin grin grin grin grin just loves to argue for arguments sake
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2022
Ishilove:
Kobo and Sukkot arguing over concoction of the gods
lolzzz but it do taste good though grin grin
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Ishilove:

English breakfast... How uninspiring
grin grin grin grin grin yeah anything that is not ogi and Akara is not inspiring breakfast to ishi grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by ShaqFu: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh the trenches. where they cook dead dog meat and pass it off as cow grin grin grin grin
Well I wouldn't know about that. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
Well I wouldn't know about that. Lol
grin
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by MeetDx(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Where is your friend, Logicboy?
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2022
MeetDx:
Where is your friend, Logicboy?
bros how body ? Wetin you chop remain for the boys we remain ever loyal. Logicboy is in British jail. He was caught stealing atheist textbooks from the bookshop in a mall in Peckham lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by GloriousGbola: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
sukkot:
bros how body ? Wetin you chop remain for the boys we remain ever loyal. Logicboy is in British jail. He was caught stealing atheist textbooks from the bookshop in a mall in Peckham lol

are you trolling or for real?
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

are you trolling or for real?
trolling lol
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by GloriousGbola: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
sukkot:
Nigeria is not that bad. but it is bad lol so let me not minimize the suffering in the land before they come for my head . anyway so i made full english breakfast for under 500 naira. thats less than one dollar. this meal in america would cost like 10 dollars at least. so i bought a bag of potatoes for 1 thousand 300 naira. used only 5 so that comes to like 50 naira. a can of baked beans was 400 and only used half so thats 200 naira. the chicken sausage came in a pack of 10 for 800 naira and so the 3 i used is 240 naira. the lettuce was 400 naira and i only used a few leaves. thats a grand total of 500 naira for full english breakfast

The kind of oga we need. We go just run rings around you for office

Gas to cook nko?
The oil you fried the sausages with?
The Eva water you used to cook?

Bangers and mash nigga.
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by MeetDx(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2022
sukkot:
Very funny, I laughed all night after reading your comment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2022
MeetDx:

Very funny, I laughed all night after reading your comment!
lol happy new week bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The kind of oga we need. We go just run rings around you for office

Gas to cook nko?
The oil you fried the sausages with?
The Eva water you used to cook?

Bangers and mash nigga.

lol those ones are negligible costs na.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by RepoMan007: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
This one na beginning of fast o and not breakfast.
Re: I Just Made Full English Breakfast All For Under 500 Naira. Pic Included by sukkot: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
RepoMan007:
This one na beginning of fast o and not breakfast.
lol i eat small food . never being a big eater

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loya Milk's Online Promotion Dec. 1st To 31st / The Best Nigerian Shawarma Recipe / Please What Is The Best Brand Of Spaghetti In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.