Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I'm Yet To Get The House I Paid 32 Million Naira For After 14 Years-Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Yet To Get The House I Paid 32 Million Naira For After 14 Years-Basketmouth (457 Views)

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused / Rihanna's Eight-bedroom London Mansion Is For Sale For £32 Million (18 Billion N / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Yet To Get The House I Paid 32 Million Naira For After 14 Years-Basketmouth by amzee(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
Popular Nigerian Comedian, Bright
Okpocha, who is also known as Basketmouth has recently taken to social media to recount how he paid 32 Million naira for a house in Lagos state, but he is yet to get the house 14 years after the
payment. The comedian shares the post on
his official Instagram page on Thursday,
25th of August 2022.

According to Basketmouth, he said that he
put down 32 Million naira for a house in Lagos state 14 years ago but that along the line, the company he paid to had issues with the bank and the matter had to be taken to court.

Basketmouth said that after the matter
was resolved in court, he started hearing
different stories from the company about
the house and his refund. The comedian
went on to say that after 14 years of the
payment, the company is yet to deliver the
house or make a refund of his money.

While throwing a question in the post, the
comedian asked if he has been patient
enough for 14 years?

The post shared by the comedian stirred
reactions on his page, as many people
said that the comedian has waited for too
long to get his money back.

Re: I'm Yet To Get The House I Paid 32 Million Naira For After 14 Years-Basketmouth by vastolord4(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
E be tinz
Re: I'm Yet To Get The House I Paid 32 Million Naira For After 14 Years-Basketmouth by MrOkenwa(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lagos? Most of the developers in Lagos state are scammers and cheats.
I will sure buy a property in Lagos but it has to be either from the government or an old building, after thorough sqrutiny.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Zubby Michael Is A Case / Bella Okagbue Becomes Brand Ambassador With Fastest Cakes / Edo Festival And Awards 2022 In London Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.