Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (27820 Views)

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by stormborn28(m): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Krismas:
grin Don’t underestimate the determination of a party member grin His motivation runs deeper than swing voter’s.

What do you know about the mind of others.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by asanausana91: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

So you should know you have been deceiving yourself then.
we shall see about that.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Realist12: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2022
PALAPALA02:

U love nigeria, yet the present ruling party has plunged Nigeria into unimaginable suffering, and your love for Nigeria still wants to make you vote for the same ruling party to continue??

[b][/b]Do you forbid trying another party to see if they can redeem Nigeria lost glory.

After all, everyone then was tired of pdp n voted for apc thinking it will be better, buh it’s even worse.

Mind you, people voted for change which apc offered at the time and not because buhari was the presidential candidate then.

People wanted genuine change, hence why they voted for apc. Buh its being from one suffering to another, and yet, you say we should continue with the same party.

Obviously, you must be gaining from the government financially, hence why you don’t want them out of office. Buh when only you (1/10) is gaining, and the remaining 9 are suffering, do you call that development??
Would you then prefer an ex PDP member disguised in LP as the change you want when you obviously see his past administration. Buhari might be slow but his administration faced one of the biggest challenges ever faced by man . A lot of countries suffered it especially the African continent. If you need solid development you should vote an administrator you can assess his past office and base your judgement on that . Tinubu is the best man . Your use of IF is trial, what if Obi becomes the worse nightmare. Obi has been tried and he wasn't brilliant. Yet hyped about the basics he contributed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Freebills12: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Abdul05:
who knows Peter obi for North?
Absolutely nobody, whatsoever.... grin grin

Let us assume now that obi wins the federal election ...

how would the northern oligarchies relate with him..?

It is hopeless... grin

You mean the Babagindas are now Igbos
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by ParpahSeventy: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2022
asanausana91:
we shall see about that.
I leave you to whatever you want to see.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by MartinsD12(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by MisfitHPG: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Abdul05:

It is hopeless... grin
who are nothern delusional oligarchs to a president, highest they fund terrorism as usual and it ends in the north killing their own people....we know Peter Obi,he is the only one we know
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Krismas(m): 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
stormborn28:

What do you know about the mind of others.
grin Its not about the minds of others.
Its about democratic antecedence grin u can’t re-invent d wheel of democracy
These are vital lessons people like u fail to take to heart
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by olatuns2017: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
brightonos24:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-atiku-is-a-veteran-loser-tinubu-will-win-governor-masari

To a man in Yobe state

Obi is the spare part seller in the main market

Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by sarahkel: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
next year if you want things to get better pls vote wisely
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by stormborn28(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Krismas:
grin Its not about the minds of others.
Its about democratic antecedence grin u can’t re-invent d wheel of democracy
These are vital lessons people like u fail to take to heart

Remain in your dream
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Flyingngel(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abdul05 post:

It is hopeless...

Thank God , at least the North knows you.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by rockyh(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Realist12:
Easy on Atiku please . For one Tinubu has worked for all his achievements unlike one opportunist who wants to inherit movements he didn't contribute to just like he swindled APGA and dumped them ,swindled PDP and stole their supporters, now claiming to be a youth just to repeat the scheme, we no go gree. It will be a great disappointment .
We need leaders with solid results and antecedents we can point to . If we are to grade all the candidates we know the dullards, the average and the brilliant students. Support progress it's good for your mental health and future .

Show us the ones credited to Fidelity bank where Obi hid Anambrians cake.
go to Ansu igbariam,ask the security men the infrastructure constructed there courtesy of fidelity bank during his tenure.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by Realist12: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
rockyh:
go to Ansu igbariam,ask the security men the infrastructure constructed there courtesy of fidelity bank during his tenure.
You have not been to Lagos..let me show you... first time of taking BRT In years . But I can tell you the loudest people in this bus speaking their indigenous languages are Ibos. Yet they are the ones who criticize the structures in Lagos. I think Africans need recolonization and it has to be done by fellow black men who will colonize themselves. Those that want real growth has to colonize those that see mediocrity as growth . The world still remains survival of the fittest, no be physical strength but mental strengths.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by jamace(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Even Gov Masari that bandits have taken over his state is talking of good governance.

Abeg, Thunder where are you? I have one customer for you. Come quickly.
Re: 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari by rockyh(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Realist12:
You have not been to Lagos..let me show you... first time of taking BRT In years . But I can tell you the loudest people in this bus speaking their indigenous languages are Ibos. Yet they are the ones who criticize the structures in Lagos. I think Africans need recolonization and it has to be done by fellow black men who will colonize themselves. Those that want real growth has to colonize those that see mediocrity as growth . The world still remains survival of the fittest, no be physical strength but mental strengths.
Lagos i have been living in since 1988 or the New one you created

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Osinbajo With 2Face, Mo Abudu and Laolu Senbanjo In Hollywood. / Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.