Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi (2734 Views)

We All Must Have Heard Of Miss Koi Koi Or Lady Koi Koi / MADAM KOI KOI On Netflix / Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by Nicepoker(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
We referred to her as lady koi koi. Stories of her how she will shake hostel bunks especially in female hostels.
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by akwesenana: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rastafryrice:
Yeah, Right 017 You nkor?
I thought as much. But I searched you WhatsApp number and you no dey our group.
Ogun house. D. Odot...
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
akwesenana:
All na jonzing.
Studied at F.G.C Ikot Ekpene, dem no get wetin dem no tell us. Even sugar man dey, if you no keep your provisions well, e go follow the sugar enter your locker. grin
Exactly oo
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by dipson4u08(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
akwesenana:
All na jonzing.
Studied at F.G.C Ikot Ekpene, dem no get wetin dem no tell us. Even sugar man dey, if you no keep your provisions well, e go follow the sugar enter your locker. grin

Kaipo tested

Senegal ambassador

Kalakuta president ... faddy boy nice meeting you which set were you
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by akwesenana: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
dipson4u08:

Kaipo tested
Senegal ambassador
Kalakuta president ... faddy boy nice meeting you which set were you
Senior, na 017 oo.. smiley
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by dipson4u08(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
akwesenana:

Senior, na 017 oo.. smiley

Wooow I graduated 06...
So there is no more kaipo Bush, kalakuta, Senegal, love stone, Soweto, kotonu, Kampala?
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by akwesenana: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
dipson4u08:

Wooow I graduated 06...
So there is no more kaipo Bush, kalakuta, Senegal, love stone, Soweto, kotonu, Kampala?
Kaipo still dey but na skipo road dem dey call am. I no know of kalakuta but Kampala and Kotonu still dey. One set bin burn down Soweto but it was renovated and put to use in 2017. I know Senegal (front of dining hall?) But dey no de ever call am that name again. School don chaff finish, na long sleeves them dey wear now lol.
I hear say na una dey put staff for newspaper throw am from Benue house? grin grin.

Hailings boss.
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by dipson4u08(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
akwesenana:

Kaipo still dey but na skipo road dem dey call am. I no know of kalakuta but Kampala and Kotonu still dey. One set bin burn down Soweto but it was renovated and put to use in 2017. I know Senegal (front of dining hall?) But dey no de ever call am that name again. School don chaff finish, na long sleeves them dey wear now lol.
I hear say na una dey put staff for newspaper throw am from Benue house? grin grin.

Hailings boss.

Wooooow school don finish...
Na one English teacher like that, I was in benue River House tho...

So no great parlour again where we go to kush back then, we dey sell bunk to buy kush and Accra rice
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by akwesenana: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
dipson4u08:

So no great parlour again where we go to kush back then, we dey sell bunk to buy kush and Accra rice
Nothing like that. But during my WAEC, some of us used to jump that back of Soweto fence to buy kush.
@bolded, you mean that was true. OMG and I used to think it was Legend. Did he survive it?
Una been bad ohhh. Dey sell bunk. gringringrin
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by akwesenana: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
dipson4u08:

Na mainly because children enter school earlier nowadays. Average age of SSS3 now is 16/17.
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by Rastafryrice: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
akwesenana:
I thought as much. But I searched you WhatsApp number and you no dey our group.
Ogun house. D. Odot...
Lol Don't think I can remember What's your WhatsApp number let me hit you up
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by akwesenana: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Rastafryrice:

Lol
Don't think I can remember
What's your WhatsApp number let me hit you up
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by dipson4u08(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2022
akwesenana:

Nothing like that. But during my WAEC, some of us used to jump that back of Soweto fence to buy kush.
@bolded, you mean that was true. OMG and I used to think it was Legend. Did he survive it?
Una been bad ohhh. Dey sell bunk. gringringrin

I.K was fun back then tho...
He survived but then no teacher dare enters male hostel...
Even back then there was this auditorium we call "form 7" that no teacher dare enters it was opposite Catholic Hall by library complex...
Form 7 was used to skip class so you can be there all day sleeping and playing ball

Me that during my junior class days I do sell my exercise books for food in the kitchen including toiletries...
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by akwesenana: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2022
dipson4u08:

I.K was fun back then tho...
He survived but then no teacher dare enters male hostel...
Even back then there was this auditorium we call "form 7" that no teacher dare enters it was opposite Catholic Hall by library complex...
Form 7 was used to skip class so you can be there all day sleeping and playing ball

Me that during my junior class days I do sell my exercise books for food in the kitchen including toiletries...

Wow. All the rooms opposite the Catholic halls were used as library if memory is on my side.

As for kitchen, I be lord for that one. grin.

I sold lockers, soaps, tissues for buckets of food.

Nice meeting you sir. smiley
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by dipson4u08(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
akwesenana:

Wow. All the rooms opposite the Catholic halls were used as library if memory is on my side.

As for kitchen, I be lord for that one. grin.

I sold lockers, soaps, tissues for buckets of food.

Nice meeting you sir. smiley

Same here brother .....

Did you meet Mr. Ayoorinde in school the yoruba teacher?
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by akwesenana: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
dipson4u08:

Same here brother .....

I don't think so. I never offered Yoruba so I can't be sure.
Yoruba teachers I still remember are pastor ola maths. Olushoto geography, another young geography teacher and one man with tribal marks fair in complexion. Can't remember name and subject.
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by akwesenana: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
dipson4u08:

Same here brother .....

Abi na mr Adeniran?
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by dipson4u08(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
akwesenana:

Abi na mr Adeniran?

It's fine he must have been transfered my guidian then, he use to stay at junior staff quarters (J.staff)
I wish I could find him atleast to show gratitude for his support in making me whom I am today.... but that man flog me sha
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by AkuOlisa: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
beautyhd:
There is an English movie that almost depicted your story @op, a horror movie that kept me at edge, I’m yet to remember the name.

Believe this story and then believe the Nigerian Indian football game that ended 99-1

I think I know the movie you're talking about let me search the the name.
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by AkuOlisa: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
[/color]
Richy4:
grin cheesy smiley
[color=#000099]Are you serious?..Are you sure it wasn't a neighbouring cat meowing grin

The cry of Bush a baby with it small magical Matt was a common thing at Saint Theresa girls college jos and saint Louis college jos back in the 90s it was so popular then that some of us from other schools do come to hear and see the Bush babies and I believe there's a supernatural or a night version of Bush babies because the ones we saw are not that scary at all.
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by AkuOlisa: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
[/color]
Richy4:
[color=#000099]I heard of that as well but.. we know it only goes to the girls hostel to catwalk for them.. it doesn't come to boys... The one that sends chill down my spine was the bush baby story..

The way they tell the story, u won't even know that a bush baby was an animal and not a spirit. grin

The cry of Bush a baby with it small magical Matt was a common thing at Saint Theresa girls college jos and saint Louis college jos back in the 90s it was so popular then that some of us from other schools do come to hear and see the Bush babies and I believe there's a supernatural or a night version of Bush babies because the ones we saw are not that scary at all.
Re: The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi by AkuOlisa: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
DanieleLorenzo:

100%. It was back in my SSS2. I remember I was awake in the middle of the night preparing for exams when I heard it.

The previous day, I was arguing with a friend about the veracity of his claim that such things exist.

I had to wake him up to come witness it. grin

I still believe it was a galago, but I've never heard of another experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can You Say Abt Unilorin 2008/2009 Provisional Admission List / Post-ume Gone! / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba 2012/2013 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.