Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning (2962 Views)

Politicians Have Enjoyed Enough, It’s Now People’s Turn – Otti / Hardship: People Turn To 'Throw-away' Rice For Food In Nigeria - BBC / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
We do not bother about money induced RALLY because a lot of our members are there. Chop their money.
Election day will confirm who is who.

Expect money induced APC RALLY soon. Criminals can really be jealous grin grin grin grin grin

Why did you not preach to the OSU delegates that voted Tinubu in the APC primaries despite pledging to vote an Igbo candidate.

Osuegbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
perez100:
Some of my friends said they attended the rally as cards carrying PDP members. They said their votes for presidential election 100% belongs to Peter Obi but they have their own candidates in other positions under PDP. One told me that his cousin is contesting House of Assembly under PDP and he will vote for him and still vote for Peter Obi

Tell us more Tales by Radio Biafra

Bloody liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by kay1one(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
tolue42:

You just confirm what we're saying....I've never meet him before . But If not for him, I won't be working at LFTZ, so who do you expect me to vote for

Very good. So there's personal interest involved. I've not directly gained anything from Obi (directly) but I know he's best for this country.

No personal interest here
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by tolue42(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
kay1one:

Very good. So there's personal interest involved. I've not directly gained anything from Obi (directly) but I know he's best for this country.

No personal interest here

Yes! Personal interest by me and also millions of Nigerians as well. That is the reality we're talking about... Not just because people are shouting Obi on social media....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:
OSU Zionist won't like this

Focus on marketing Mazda 14 push and start first

2 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by kay1one(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
tolue42:

Yes! Personal interest by me and also millions of Nigerians as well. That is the reality we're talking about... Not just because people are shouting Obi on social media....

Just because he's been good to you (and I don't oppose that) doesn't mean we should reward him with the presidency.

He might be a nice man no doubt but this is not about niceness but capacity.

His failing health alone is a good enough reason for him to remain a kingmaker instead of a king.

His party also, which brought this much pain to Nigerians, is another reason.

You can't finish imposing Buhari on us and ask us to trust you again, this time with the top position in the land.

No na!

1 Like

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sergio101:

Worry more about your APC Mr Dunce.

Obi will rule over your good for nothing foolish body Sha

You confuse me for an Agbado miscreant that is made from the same cross between the liquid from a squashed Roach and that morning gono pus your adopted mum has been battling with .
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by kay1one(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

There is a 30% chance you are a baby factory bought by your retired olosho mama who has ruined her overies in brothels across Nigeria only to land one maga who paid far way beyond the 1k she used to collect to marry her as his olosho wife.

I am even sure the cucklord knows you ain't his.

Hope you save this post and show it to your children one day so they can see the depth of filth that lives in you.

You're not a problem boy. Your filth is your problem to deal with not mine

1 Like

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

You confuse me for an Agbado miscreant that is made from the same cross between the liquid from a squashed Roach and that morning gono pus your adopted mum has been battling with .

What are you saying.

Even someone smoking skunk like you will not understand
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Sergio101(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Oga you are off.

You lack it in sentence construction.

Ambiguity is not part of smartness.

Now fúck off
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

So anybody that opposes your OSU candidate is a BAT urchin?

Go through my topics you m0ron and know I have been an anti Buhari and Tinubu before you were directed by Simon Ekpa to this site.

Osu

And anybody who fights against Tinubu is an Osu or upon or iiyamiri .

Go through my thread you denying corn dimwit.

Okay I agree I am Osu what are you ?

Market your Mazda 14 push and start without looking stupid

1 Like

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by kay1one(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Baby factory bastard

Check my signature.

Your own hate and inner filth is killing you not me.

Once again, not my problem
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Igbodicool(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

We will remind you that our message in 1967, that in response to the Zionist IPOB expansionism and annexation and this rebranded Zikist still remains NO to Igbo agenda and expansionism into the SS.

Hence forth never lump SS and SE when you want to campaign for your Zionist puppet Igbo presidency.
Off point...

Enyia shift one side.
Go and tell Rotimi Amaechi, Pat Utomi, Ifeanyi Okowa that they no more Igbo.
Come out under the cover of SS as these men and be proud of your inconsequential tribe.

I'm not here for neophyte rants.
Agents of darkness sowing seed of hatred among humanity.
Go and meet your tribalistic type, I'm not one of you!
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Igbodicool:

Off point...

Enyia shift one side.
Go and tell Rotimi Amaechi, Pat Utomi, Ifeanyi Okowa that they no more Igbo.
Come out under the cover of SS as these men and be proud of your inconsequential tribe.

I'm not here for neophyte rants.
Agents of darkness sowing seed of hatred among humanity.
Go and meet your tribalistic type, I'm not one of you!

They can claim Igbo but never accept your useless Biafra.

Is Pat Utomi not fighting Obi over contributed funds to his campaign?

Trust that gesticulating albino snake for hire at your own peril.
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Shatap cone head skull mining dimwit
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by tolue42(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2022
kay1one:

Just because he's been good to you (and I don't oppose that) doesn't mean we should reward him with the presidency.

He might be a nice man no doubt but this is not about niceness but capacity.

His failing health alone is a good enough reason for him to remain a kingmaker instead of a king.

His party also, which brought this much pain to Nigerians, is another reason.

You can't finish imposing Buhari on us and ask us to trust you again, this time with the top position in the land.

No na!

Yeah let me tell you something, do you know Dangote Refinery ( inside LFTZ) will produce more than 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day? More than Nigerians consumption per day, the remaining products will be sell to neighboring countries, bringing much more forex to Nigeria, while our naira will keep appreciating ?
What about his fertilizer plant?

Tinubu is the kind of leader I want to be my president! A leader who knows how to create an enabling environment for companies to strive..
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Lol

OSU calling someone a skull miner when una dey slice puna and prick for osuland.

Na wa o

Na wetting imam tell you today ?

Anyway how many skull you don mine so far ?
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

How about a simple : fck you since your daft brain can not comprehend written texts beyond 3 words.

Shatap and talk to him like a man

Yorubanza skull miner

2 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by kay1one(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
tolue42:

Yeah let me tell you something, do you know Dangote Refinery ( inside LFTZ) will produce more than 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day? More than Nigerians consumption per day, the remaining products will be sell to neighboring countries, bringing much more forex to Nigeria, while our naira will keep appreciating ?
What about his fertilizer plant?

Tinubu is the kind of leader I want to be my president! A leader who knows how to create an enabling environment for companies to strive..

Fair deal. I won't dispute your decision.

The extra garbage he carries tho will stop many Nigerians from going down same path with you.

For example, the only reason he's given why he wants to be president is "emilokan".

Let him come out and talk the issues with the likes of Obi, let's see what he got.

Even Atiku is uping his game for 2023
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Igbodicool(m): 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Have you seen how hatred have made you to be incoherent and stupid?
Jumping from pillar to post.
From Obi post to Igbo to SE to SS to Biafra.
You just registered this moniker last month just to spew hatred.

You are indeed bunch of nuisance.
Tell me why you will die a miserable death anytime you have anything to do with an Igbo man hence you hate them this much.
Carry your bitterness and get out of my mention.

If you think you are catching cruise with this you are simply ruining your life.

1 Like

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Kyase(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Igbodicool:

Can you make your point without sounding stupid?
What is your obsession with Obi supporters?
Can you support Whosoever you want in peace and leave others to support their own in peace?

Abeg carry your herdsman body go siddon with your cow or goat.
Obidients can talk about other people, but you shouldn’t talk about them
These people ehn
Very myopic set of beings isshh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

Take a number and get in line you indisciplined Congo Judas.

One OSU at a time , Please!

I have more FCK yous to do a giveaway for all Alaigbo Congo Judea three times over.

Behave .!

Okay boss

Now

go and take your meds . It will soon be time for the nurses to lock the chain around your neck and leg .

2 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kyase:

These people ehn

Market Mazda 14 first no need for quarrel

1 Like

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kyase:

These people ehn

I know how Hitler felt now .

These people deserve to be shoved in the oven
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
Igbodicool:

Have you seen how hatred have made you to be incoherent and stupid?
Jumping from pillar to post.
From Obi post to Igbo to SE to SS to Biafra.
You just registered this moniker last month just to spew hatred.

You are indeed bunch of nuisance.
Tell me why you will die a miserable death anytime you have anything to do with an Igbo man hence you hate them this much.
Carry your bitterness and get out of my mention.

If you think you are catching cruise with this you are simply ruining your life.

No be you carry pat Utomi and Amaechi enter the matter?

The OSU will accuse you of what he us hundred tines guilty of.

FCK off back to Radio Biafra Twitter page
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Igbodicool(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kyase:

These people ehn

Have you seen Obi talking about any of these contestants?

But none of them from APC, PDP to NNPP can finish an interview session without mentioning Obi and LP?
Abi na only Obi follow come?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open War: APGA Versus Labour Party Voters In Anambra State. / See How Big Abia-owerri Road, Aba gutter Emerged After Desilting It. / Halliburton: We’ll Expose Culprits In 8 Weeks — Okiro, Aondoakaa Says:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.