Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning (2939 Views)

Hardship: People Turn To 'Throw-away' Rice For Food In Nigeria - BBC / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ongoing... Sea of humans march for PDP in Cross river State (this morning). When we tell Obidients and Emilokan people that the entire SS and SE are fully Atikulated in 2023 they think we are blabbing. This is Testing the microphone.

Atiku is a man whose time has come - 2023

source: https://twitter.com/TonyeBarcanista/status/1562748140754976768?t=1vGav1mOU5R-vPJNR51aHg&s=19

credit: TonyeBarcanista Twitter Handle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
See crowd. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Atiku and Sandy Onor will win Cross River

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is more than the Zombidients crowd o!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by youngmd: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Show us video .it looks like edited pics.i know Calabar very well this Mariam road na

6 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Herdsmen: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
When you tell Obi cretians they’re internet noise they will insult and abuse

No be last week the do their rally in Calabar with not less than 500 people... before the owerri rally

Next is that all this people are paid.. but Obi is loved grin. IPOB bingos eh kwa ..

South south is locked down for PDP.. even Peter Obi, Ekpa and Emma powerful know this truth.

Power to the people
PDP!!

Atiku//Okowa 2023

E too sure
No be noise

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
This is more than the Zombidients crowd o!

Shatap

Intestine
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
More

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by tolue42(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Though I'll vote for APC, but this are the real electorates..... Not all this online bandits. Hope they won't say Atiku paid all of them. Once you don't buy their fake product they believe you've been paid.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
We do not bother about money induced RALLY because a lot of our members are there. Chop their money.
Election day will confirm who is who.

Expect money induced APC RALLY soon. Criminals can really be jealous grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by haffaze777(m): 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
tolue42:
Though I'll vote for APC, but this are the real electorates..... Not all this online bandits. Hope they won't say Atiku paid all of them. Once you don't buy their fake product they believe you've been paid.

Everybody is paid except Obidient peoplegrin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by perez100: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Some of my friends said they attended the rally as cards carrying PDP members. They said their votes for presidential election 100% belongs to Peter Obi but they have their own candidates in other positions under PDP. One told me that his cousin is contesting House of Assembly under PDP and he will vote for him and still vote for Peter Obi

14 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by tolue42(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
haffaze777:

Everybody is paid except Obidient peoplegrin

Lol..don't mind them.. little children voting for the first time in their lives... Most of them only care about more "like and share " on Twitter or Nairaland. Some don't even have PVC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Igbodicool(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Herdsmen:

No be last week the do their rally in Calabar with not less than 500 people... before the owerri rally

Next is that all this people are paid.. but Obi is loved grin. IPOB bingos eh kwa ..

South south is locked down for PDP.. even Peter Obi, Ekpa and Emma powerful know this truth.

Power to the people
PDP!!

Atiku//Okowa 2023

E too sure
No be noise
Can you make your point without sounding stupid?
What is your obsession with Obi supporters?
Can you support Whosoever you want in peace and leave others to support their own in peace?

Abeg carry your herdsman body go siddon with your cow or goat.

4 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by kay1one(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Herdsmen:

Power to the people
PDP!!

Atiku//Okowa 2023

E too sure
No be noise

I'm 100% certain you're paid to do this.

3 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by MadeInTokyo: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Cross River is PDP
PDP is Cross River

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by loosecanon50(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
They know Atiku have money to dash them that is why. Nigerians will make their choice at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
OSU Zionist won't like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by kay1one(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
tolue42:

Lol..don't mind them.. little children voting for the first time in their lives... Most of them only care about more "like and share " on Twitter or Nairaland. Some don't even have PVC

We know like and share don't work but why are you guys being paid to be on social media to promote tinubu?

Social media doesn't matter right?

1 Like

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by MadeInTokyo: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
Umbrella everywhere
PDP the Umbrella Party
Cross River is PDP
PDP is Cross River
Liyel Imoke is doing a good work for PDP in Cross River State, Donald Duke can't mobilize this kind of crowd for PDP in cross River State.
South South and South East are PDP
PDP is South South and South East
It is not by social media ranting and propaganda...Hate or Love it...it is the cold hard Truth

5 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
kay1one:

You mistake him for your mother.
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Herdsmen: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
kay1one:

Only fools and bingos will vote IPOB and Ekpa to villa via Obi

Nigerians are wiser than IPOB bingos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Sergio101(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
From comments above...... it's like APC doesn't even consider themselves a political party grin

PDP rally and APC are attacking Obidients ....... isn't it funny??

Now let me make it clear. The upcoming election is between PDP and APC.

Beside..... Obidient rally was bigger than this really the op posted
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Igbodicool:

Can you make your point without sounding stupid?
What is your obsession with Obi supporters?
Can you support Whosoever you want in peace and leave others to support their own in peace?

Abeg carry your herdsman body go siddon with your cow or goat.

We will remind you that our message in 1967, that in response to the Zionist IPOB expansionism and annexation and this rebranded Zikist obi presidency still remains NO to Igbo agenda and expansionism into the SS.

Hence forth never lump SS and SE when you want to campaign for your Zionist puppet Igbo presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by MadeInTokyo: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zmxnx
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by DeepThroater: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
youngmd:
Show us video .it looks like edited pics.i know Calabar very well this Mariam road na

Maximum copium

I can taste your OSU tears from across the internetz.
grin

No throway your Gucci flag ohh.
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Viscuz: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Herdsmen:

Power to the people
PDP!!

Atiku//Okowa 2023

E too sure
No be noise

APC urchins are not even the animals we are fighting but PDP e rats because they don’t have anything to market Atiku with
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Think9ja(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
embarassed
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by Sergio101(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

We will remind you that our message in 1967, that in response to the Zionist IPOB expansionism and annexation and this rebranded Zikist still remains NO to Igbo agenda and expansionism into the SS.

Hence forth never lump SS and SE when you want to campaign for your Zionist puppet Igbo presidency.

Worry more about your APC Mr Dunce.

Obi will rule over your good for nothing foolish body Sha

3 Likes

Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by kay1one(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
DeepThroater:

You mistake him for your mother.

I'm i supposed to be bothered by your lack of a good upbringing?

I wonder what kind of parents raised you?
Re: Sea Of People Turn Up For PDP Rally In Calabar This Morning by tolue42(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
kay1one:

We know like and share don't work but why are you guys being paid to be on social media to promote tinubu?

Social media doesn't matter right?

You just confirm what we're saying....I've never meet him before . But If not for him, I won't be working at LFTZ, so who do you expect me to vote for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declares Two-day Total Lockdown In Southeast Nigeria / If Tinubu Eventually Ends Up As Your President, This Is What To Expect / Waterboarding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.