Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia (1027 Views)

January 7th Is Christmas In Ethiopia / 900-Year-Old Church Carved Downward Into A Huge Rock In Ethiopia (Photos) / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
New revelation. Who are God's people scattered beyond the rivers of Ethiopia?
Zephaniah 3:10
My scattered people who live beyond the rivers of Ethiopia will come to present their offerings
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
MindHacker9009:
New revelation. Who are God's people scattered beyond the rivers of Ethiopia? Zephaniah 3:10
My scattered people who live beyond the rivers of Ethiopia will come to present their offerings

If you read from verse 9 it will become clearer:

For then I will change the language of the peoples to a pure language, So that all of them may call on the name of Jehovah, To serve him shoulder to shoulder.’ from the region of the rivers of E·thi·oʹpi·a, Those entreating me, the daughter of my scattered ones, will bring a gift to me. Zephaniah 3:9-10

The name mentioned is symbolic, God is talking about FAITHFUL people to be gathered under one umbrella so that they can have the same line of thought! John 17:20-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you read from verse 9 it will become clearer:

For then I will change the language of the peoples to a pure language, So that all of them may call on the name of Jehovah, To serve him shoulder to shoulder.’ from the region of the rivers of E·thi·oʹpi·a, Those entreating me, the daughter of my scattered ones, will bring a gift to me. Zephaniah 3:9-10

The name mentioned is symbolic, God is talking about FAITHFUL people to be gathered under one umbrella so that they can have the same line of thought! John 17:200-23 smiley

John has nothing to do with this

Isaiah 18:1-7
Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia there is a land where the sound of wings is heard. From that land ambassadors come down the Nile in boats made of reeds. Go back home, swift messengers! Take a message back to your land divided by rivers, to your strong and powerful nation, to your tall and smooth-skinned people, who are feared all over the world.

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia there is a land where the sound of wings is heard. From that land ambassadors come down the Nile in boats made of reeds. Go back home, swift messengers! Take a message back to your land divided by rivers, to your strong and powerful nation, to your tall and smooth-skinned people, who are feared all over the world.

Just as people from the world's strongest nations are trooping into God's organization {Isaiah 2:2} from all sides and giving their most precious jewel (time) as gift in His service! Psalms 110:3

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
MindHacker9009:

OK, keep waiting for Ethiopia! cheesy
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God's organization

God's organization you are referring to is man made and has nothing to do with: Mount Zion, the place of the Name of the LORD Almighty

Isaiah 18:7
At that time gifts will be brought to the LORD Almighty from a people tall and smooth-skinned, from a people feared far and wide, an aggressive nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by rivers— the gifts will be brought to Mount Zion, the place of the Name of the LORD Almighty.
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK, keep waiting for Ethiopia! cheesy

Check again it says: beyond the rivers of Ethiopia

"whose land is divided by rivers"
At that time gifts will be brought to the LORD Almighty from a people tall and smooth-skinned, from a people feared far and wide, an aggressive nation of strange speech, whose land is divided by rivers— the gifts will be brought to Mount Zion, the place of the Name of the LORD Almighty.
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
MindHacker9009:

God's organization you are referring to is man made and has nothing to do with: Mount Zion, the place of the Name of the LORD Almighty
Because you're seeing humans acting so you feel it's man-made shey?
Well that's exactly how the people who were antagonizing God's people reason back then, since it's humans they're seeing they felt God's people aren't special! smiley

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Check again it says: beyond the rivers of Ethiopia

"whose land is divided by rivers"

You will continue to quote and quote and quote the letters in vain but you will never see actions anywhere to back what you're quoting because Jehovah has chosen an organization and it's only within their gathering that you can perceive Jehovah's active force! smiley

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Oh sorry my friend but i'll advise you to forget about the words of the God of Israel if you don't believe in His organized people because as long as you fail to perceive that it's by God's Holy Spirit that people can come together to act on what is found written in a book then you will only continue giving yourself a headache quoting the Bible but you will never ever find anything like action to back up what you're quoting! smiley

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Aug 26, 2022
MindHacker9009:
New revelation. Who are God's people scattered beyond the rivers of Ethiopia?
The sons and daughters of Israel who are scattered over every tribe and every tongue and every nation of this earth, even beyond the rivers of Ethiopia. They are the ones prophesied of by the prophets to make their way back to Jerusalem to make their offerings to God when the time of the resurrection arrives. undecided
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2022
@MaxInDHouse

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2022
OK you're back from exile!

So type what you have in mind and let's see it's what you have upstairs that matters not what someone else say or typed! wink
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So type what you have in mind and let's see it's what you have upstairs that matters not what someone else say or typed! wink

But you are not using what you have upstairs but you are using , following and typing what someone else has upstairs
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2022
MindHacker9009:

But you are not using what you have upstairs but you are using and typing what someone else has upstairs

I'm using what i have upstairs not what someone else typed for me to paste that's why i'm typing in my own words!

Our brains store information through sight and sound then we meditate on what we heard and see before the brain store it. So speak from what you've heard and seen don't paste! wink
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just as people from the world's strongest nations are trooping into God's organization {Isaiah 2:2} from all sides and giving their most precious jewel (time) as gift in His service! Psalms 110:3

If you can use your own thought process you'll know that there is nowhere in the Bible where it is written that GOD has an organization. Organizations are man made and you base all your thought process on a man made organization

MaxInDHouse:

I'm using what i have upstairs not what someone else typed for me to paste that's why i'm typing in my own words!

Our brains store information through sight and sound then we meditate on what we heard and see before the brain store it. So speak from what you've heard and seen don't paste! wink

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2022
MindHacker9009:

If you can use your own thought process you'll know that there is nowhere in the Bible where it is written that GOD has an organization. Organizations are man made and you base all thought process on a man made organization

From what is stored in my own brains i grasped that the title GOD connotes SUPREME BEING and for anyone or spirit to be a real God there must be an ORGANIZED people worshiping such a deity, they will have the same line of thought after agreeing on the type of God they're worshiping. John 17:22
So the word ORGANIZATION is appropriate for an organized people from different races that has come together to worship one God! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3 smiley
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

From what is stored in my own brains i grasped that the title GOD connotes SUPREME BEING and for anyone or spirit to be a real God there must be an ORGANIZED people worshiping such a deity, they will have the same line of thought after agreeing on the type of God they're worshiping.
So the word ORGANIZATION is appropriate for an organized people from different races that has come together to worship one God! smiley

Who makes the decisions you follow in your organisation, you or someone else? As it is someone else that makes the decisions for you to follow and type here then you are not using your thought process. The founder of your organisation at just 20 used his own thought process when he drifted into skepticism from what he had been taught in his former organization, but you just accept and type all that someone else tells you without using your own thought process.

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Who makes the decisions you follow in your organisation, you or someone else? As it is someone else that makes the decisions for you to follow and type here then you are not using your thought process. The founder of your organisation at just 20 used his own thought process when he drifted into skepticism from what he had been taught in his former organization, but you just accept and type all that someone else tells you without using your own thought process.

Nobody was born with any knowledge Sir we learn from seeing and hearing, and it's out of what we have seen and heard that we form our own personal opinion about God.

So if we want to talk about God (Supreme Being) then we need to consider the worshipers because something must bring them together and that's the information gotten through sight and hearing.
There's no real God without worshipers the matter of founders of a religion comes to question if the religion is not meeting up with the requirements stated in the world's most popular book (Bible) in this book the God who claims to be it's Author said:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:2-4

So if any group of humans could form an organization through gathering people from all the nations of the world to achieve the above then it couldn't have been any human that did such a wonderful job but the true God Himself who spoke about this event.

This i processed with my own brain! wink
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So if any group of humans could form an organization through gathering people from all the nations of the world to achieve the above then it couldn't have been any human that did such a wonderful job but the true God Himself who spoke about this event.

This i processed with my own brain! wink

So why are people leaving that organisation after they started making use of their own thought process?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE3zp9FiyiQ
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
MindHacker9009:

So why are people leaving that organisation after they started making use of their own thought process?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE3zp9FiyiQ
The scriptures never said nobody will turn back, remember that after 400 years Israelites spent in Egypt as slaves they were freed at last some people's thoughts processed they should return to Egypt where they've been slaves! Numbers 14:4

So go and ask them it's their own thought process not mine! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by Clint02(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
MindHacker9009:

You mean Nigeria?
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Clint02:
You mean Nigeria?

It must be Nigeria as the rivers sounds like River Niger
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The scriptures never said nobody will turn back, remember that after 400 years Israelites spent in Egypt as slaves they were freed at last some people's thoughts processed they should return to Egypt where they've been slaves! Numbers 14:4

So go and ask them it's their own thought process not mine! cheesy

It's in fact the other way round as those leaving that organisation today are like the ones leaving 400 years Israelites slavery in Egypt. The slavery today is that of the mind and once they start using their thought process then their mind is set free from the mind slavery today.
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2022
MindHacker9009:

It's in fact the other way round as those leaving that organisation today are like the ones leaving 400 years Israelites slavery in Egypt. The slavery today is that of the mind and once they start using their thought process then their mind is set free from the mind slavery today.

Naaaaaaaaaa you got it all wrong Sir!

In Egypt they were slaves to a King who has no moral values but a God came and took them to another place where they were given laws binding on all of them.

So even though they've been freed from Egypt they are not in control of the way they are to live their lives they are still under a owner! wink

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by Dawn91(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Habe you even eaten a sachet of indomie today at all?

2 Likes

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dawn91:

Dawn91 have not eaten a sachet of indomie today at all?
Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by Dawn91(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=MindHacker9009 post=116193491][/quote]

There is no pride in it sir. We have all been there.
Talk to us. Have you even eaten biscuit N50 today at?
Oh my dear sir, I know what hunger can do.

Talk to us.. we have very caring brethren here

1 Like

Re: Zephaniah 3:10 My Scattered People Who Live Beyond The Rivers Of Ethiopia by MindHacker9009(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dawn91:

Dawn91 has not eaten biscuit N50 today

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pope's Speech! / Faith / your Availability: Thats All He Wants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.