Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Timotenergy Services West Africa Invites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Timotenergy Services West Africa Invites (871 Views)

Job Africa Invites / FCMB Invites. / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timotenergy Services West Africa Invites by blackz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2007
hey all,

i was invited for training with timot energy,but i was told to pay 2k for registration,i want to ask d house if anybody ve heard of this oil & gas company and if its genuine.below is wat was sent to me.
Dear sir,

RE: RE APPLICATION FOR TRAINING PROGRAMME

We the operator of TIMOTENERGY SERVICES (Exploration and production) company which to inform you that you have been short-listed by our team of recruiters to undego the training programme in category A (Proffessional)

You shall receive a monthly up-keep allowance of Fifthy Thousand Naira(#50,000.00) during actual training.

This is the first recruitment training programme in the company.Hence,our recruitment team will carry out a verification excercise of your credientials as contained in your curriculum vitae a few weeks from now.

You are required to send a verification fee of Two thousand Naira(#2,000.00).Made payable to any branche of:

BANK NAME: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC (UBA)
ACCOUNT NO: 01890520136540
ACCOUNT NAME: M.O. TIMOT

Then send the Deposit slip NO,your Ref NO to timotenergyph@yahoo.com on or before 5th september,2007.

You are required to come along with your deposit slip and credientials on the day of interview which shall take place in port-Harcourt.The VENUE,DATE and TIME of interview will be published on the VANGUARD NEWSPAPER of 15th September,2007.

Accomodation and feeding is free for all categories during actual training which commence in october,2007.

Congratulations.

FOR: TIMOTENERGY SERVICES WEST AFRICA

MRS MOSIMI .E. AYODELE
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER AND PERSONNEL SERVICES
Re: Timotenergy Services West Africa Invites by Jabbons(m): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2007
Congrats on ur invitation for the training but I must be frank it looks like a wll packaged office.This day and age able men and women like me and you shouldnt fall victim to such scam.I'm sure they are taking advantage of the desperation of numerous Nigerians seeking for jobs.
Re: Timotenergy Services West Africa Invites by Lasun(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2007
Dont pay a dime,any recruitment agency worth it's salt would have been adequately compensated.Recruitment is of mutual benefit,why should you pay for them to carry out their own due deligence.If you pay you will loose your money.
Re: Timotenergy Services West Africa Invites by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2007
Dont be decieved,its a scam, yahoo yahooo!!!!!never heard of an oil company that will request money to train u.Instead they ought to pay u for the expenses incured going there.
Shine ur eyes unless u have too much money to spare
. wink wink
Re: Timotenergy Services West Africa Invites by every(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2007
My broda, I'll advice u not to bother yourself about this so called invitation letter,these guys claim to be an exploration and production company, yet they dont have a website and they are asking you to pay some amount of money into an account, an account of a company that does not bear the name of that company, instead, the account looks like a personal account.
I'll advice you not to be desperate as desperation would lead you to where u dont want,stay put and calm,put your faith bin Baba God, jobs are coming.
Re: Timotenergy Services West Africa Invites by jimmy74(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2007
This is a mega scam! If they can afford to feed you for free while you are in P/ Harcout, I do not see any reason for demanding 2000 from you as a verification fee. Wise up, dont be a victim!
Re: Timotenergy Services West Africa Invites by stellose(f): 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
@blackz , there is nothing like timot energy here in port harcourt, just have that at the back of your mind ok
to clear you still, this is just a scam, 419. dont pay any money. there is no company like that in nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Job Offers - List Other Telecom Offers 2 Guys / Zenith And Skye Bank Interview / Fidelity Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.