Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Salvation Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Salvation Story (187 Views)

Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / I Am Dr Tony L. Warrick, This Is My Salvation Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Salvation Story by Kingzegs6910: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
The best choice I made was to follow Jesus Christ. The best choice I have made is giving my life to Jesus Christ which freed me from the area of dimness and moved me to the realm of light. My past was exceptionally terrible.
I was fetish, a smoker, a drunk, a drug fiend, a Yahoo boy, and into all manner of sexual immorality. If Jesus Christ can save me from compulsion and the force of transgression, He's prepared to save you and forgive you all of yours too. Jesus Christ is calling you.

1 Like

Re: My Salvation Story by God2man2again(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Know About The Godhead? Divinity Of Jesus? Come In / The Peace Of God - What A Joy We Have! / 1st Ecclesiological Tour: Apostle Constance Friday Visits Deeper Life Church HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.