Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? (597 Views)

Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister / Pastoral Ministry / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by seunmind44: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg, where is it written that once God calls a man to his Vineyard, his wife automatically is called too and she becomesa Pastor?

Please is Pastoral Calling sexually transmitted?

I am an ordinary lawyer who just wants to understand the ways of ”God’s Calling” in his vineyard.

Please educate me.
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by l69l: 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
seunmind44:
Abeg, where is it written that once God calls a man to his Vineyard, his wife automatically is called too and she becomesa Pastor?

I am an ordinary lawyer who just wants to understand the ways of ”God’s Calling” in his vineyard.

Please educate me.

ask Righteousness2
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by Tinubuagbado: 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
You're only a Muslim so ask your imam

1 Like

Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by seunmind44: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
You're only a Muslim so ask your imam
when you have no answer to a question, you stfu

1 Like

Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by imiski(m): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2022
Na family business
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2022
seunmind44:

Please educate me.

All I see is a display by someone who is out for the wrong reasons, and not a sincere question.

Do you want me to prove it ?

Otherwise, how come you don't have any relationship with God yet you come up to weigh the ways of the gathering of believers ?

How unwise one hasn't first sought to be right with God, her think to "correct" God's people ?

You can only deceive the faint hearted or the simple.
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by seunmind44: 3:34am On Aug 26, 2022
kiako:

All I see is a display by someone who is out for the wrong reasons, and not a sincere question.

Do you want me to prove it ?

Otherwise, how come you don't have any relationship with God yet you come up to weigh the ways of the gathering of believers ?

How unwise one hasn't first sought to be right with God, her think to "correct" God's people ?

You can only deceive the faint hearted or the simple.
if you don't have answers to the fokn question, stfu

1 Like

Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by aylive02(m): 4:07am On Aug 26, 2022
The topic dey somehow
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2022
aylive02:
The topic dey somehow

God was very very clear on Women and His Office/Tabernacle.

However, are the churches we see God's Own? No! It belongs to men.

So since it belongs to men, therefore, they have a right to raise up any person whether wife o or house girl or Aunty prosttitute aka slay mama to any position.

It's their house, therefore, they can do as they like!

1 Like

Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2022
seunmind44:

I am an ordinary lawyer who just wants [b]to understand the ways of ”God’s [/b]Calling” in his vineyard.

Please educate me.

Hey lawyer, Yippee grin

You sure you want to understand the ways of God?

Thank God you are a lawyer, so look ait would be easy and even enjoyable for you to Look at His Laws! grin

And this is one of His Laws, God was very very clear on His posture and attitude towards Women not to talk of them working in His Office/Tabernacle. Revelation 2:20.

However, are the churches we see God's Own? No! It belongs to men.

So since it belongs to men, therefore, they have a right to raise up any person whether wife o or house girl or Aunty prosttitute aka slay mama to any position.

It's their house, therefore, they can do as they like!

"He can do no wrong, he who exercises his rights" (bet you never heard this principle of Law before.

Hope you will not run away as others have done! cheesy
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2022
seunmind44:
if you don't have answers to the fokn question, stfu

Aren't u dumb to be asking humans question you should ask God ? That's all I'm saying. You're dumb.
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by seunmind44: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2022
kiako:

Aren't u dumb to be asking humans question you should ask God ? That's all I'm saying. You're dumb.
stfu, you modafoka
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
seunmind44:

I am an ordinary lawyer who just wants to understand the ways of ”God’s Calling” in his vineyard. Please educate me.

According to God's word we must marry only within the congregation of God {1Corinthians 7:39} so if i'm an ordained minister in the congregation my wife supposed to be a shining example to other women in the congregation, my wife supposed to receive the same honour i receive as a minister of Christ since we're both working together as ministers of Christ.
What is unscriptural is the titles attached to it, Jesus condemns the use of religious titles {Matthew 23:8-12} so no minister is to be addressed publicly with any title within or outside the congregation of God.
Within the congregation God gave us special gifts like:
Apostles
Prophets
Evangelizers
Shepherds
Teachers
But we are not to be addressed publicly with any of these gifts rather we are serving in those capacities. Then regarding women, all of them must remain silent in the congregation of God {1Timothy 2:12} in other to maintain the peace in the congregation women have no business in leading roles so whatever they don't understand they should ask their husbands who are taking the lead when they get home! 1Corinthians 14:33-35

The one and only reason why a woman can take the lead in worship is when there is no qualified (baptized) men in the congregation, in this case the woman must cover or shave her head as a sign that she's taking up a duty that's not to be handled by females {1Corinthians 11:4-6} in the congregation of the true God the angels don't acknowledge females as taking leadership {1Corinthians 11:10} that's why you will notice that female names are excluded during the writing of the history of God's people except when a female does something that's noteworthy their names will not be mentioned {Matthew 13:55} and Jesus himself still carry on that tradition as he appointed 12 Apostles (overseers) in his group without a single female!

So even if i'm a minister in the congregation of God my wife will only be respected as a minister too who is supporting her husband but she has no authority over others believers.

Today different false religious sects claiming denominations in Christendom are worshiping for material gain that's why they're making it a family business.

Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by seunmind44: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word we must marry only within the congregation of God {1Corinthians 7:39} so if i'm an ordained minister in the congregation my wife supposed to be a shining example to other women in the congregation, my wife supposed to receive the same honour i receive as a minister of Christ since we're both working together as ministers of Christ.
What is unscriptural is the titles attached to it, Jesus condemns the use of religious titles {Matthew 23:8-12} so no minister is to be addressed publicly with any title within or outside the congregation of God.
Within the congregation God gave us special gifts like:
Apostles
Prophets
Evangelizers
Shepherds
Teachers
But we are not to be addressed publicly with any of these gifts rather we are serving in those capacities. Then regarding women, all of them must remain silent in the congregation of God {1Timothy 2:12} in other to maintain the peace in the congregation women have no business in leading roles so whatever they don't understand they should ask their husbands who are taking the lead when they get home! 1Corinthians 14:33-35

The one and only reason why a woman can take the lead in worship is when there is no qualified (baptized) men in the congregation, in this case the woman must cover or shave her head as a sign that she's taking up a duty that's not to be handled by females {1Corinthians 11:4-6} in the congregation of the true God the angels don't acknowledge females as taking leadership {1Corinthians 11:10} that's why you will notice that female names are excluded during the writing of the history of God's people except when a female does something that's noteworthy their names will not be mentioned {Matthew 13:55} and Jesus himself still carry on that tradition as he appointed 12 Apostles (overseers) in his group without a single female!

So even if i'm a minister in the congregation of God my wife will only be respected as a minister too who is supporting her husband but she has no authority over others believers.

Today different false religious sects claiming denominations in Christendom are worshiping for material gain that's why they're making it a family business.

Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
thanks so much for your explanations sir. I really appreciate sir and God bless you sir.

Mynd44 you see now?
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
seunmind44:

thanks so much for your explanations sir. I really appreciate sir and God bless you sir.
Mynd44 you see now?
Please when next you have any question that has to do with Christ's followers don't hesitate to approach Jehovah's Witnesses.
I am Maximus one of them, you're welcome Sir!
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by seunmind44: 2:04am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please when next you have any question that has to do with Christ's followers don't hesitate to approach Jehovah's Witnesses.
I am Maximus one of them, you're welcome Sir!
ok sir. Thanks once again sir.

Mynd44 you see now?
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by Kobojunkie: 3:26am On Aug 27, 2022
seunmind44:

Please is Pastoral Calling sexually transmitted? I am an ordinary lawyer who just wants to understand the ways of ”God’s Calling” in his vineyard.
Please educate me.
Your callings have absolutely nothing to do with God since God called no man to set up nor run churches/assembly halls using His name. So, what you all refer to as "God's Calling" are instead based on doctrines and traditions of men, and not of God, who never in fact commanded any of His own which are nothing but businesses sold to you all using God's name. These ideas are drawn from that which was originally written in letters attributed to Paul, where, Paul, outlined some of his own opinions on matters that concerned an audience of primarily Jewish Christians, with no direct link between these opinions, and the actual Word of God, Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God, on any of subjects. undecided

So basically, your pastors, your mogs, GBs, Popes, Priests, Bishops, their wives and others who set themselves up claiming to be called by God are all of them liars and deceivers Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of since He never called anyone specially nor did He assign special titles to persons in the Kingdom of God. This is since His teachings are clear enough that they are all of them equals and none is to set themselves up as authorities/leaders or even rulers over the others. undecided
Re: Please Is Pastoral Calling Sexually Transmitted? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your callings have absolutely nothing to do with God since God called no man to set up nor run churches/assembly halls using His name. So, what you all refer to as "God's Calling" are instead based on doctrines and traditions of men, and not of God, who never in fact commanded any of His own which are nothing but businesses sold to you all using God's name. These ideas are drawn from that which was originally written in letters attributed to Paul, where, Paul, outlined some of his own opinions on matters that concerned an audience of primarily Jewish Christians, with no direct link between these opinions, and the actual Word of God, Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God, on any of subjects. undecided

So basically, your pastors, your mogs, GBs, Popes, Priests, Bishops, their wives and others who set themselves up claiming to be called by God are all of them liars and deceivers Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of since He never called anyone specially nor did He assign special titles to persons in the Kingdom of God. This is since His teachings are clear enough that they are all of them equals and none is to set themselves up as authorities/leaders or even rulers over the others. undecided

God is truly calling people today through His son {Hebrews 1:1} before Christ God speaks to the Israelites through prophets but after the last prophet John the baptist God began calling everyone through His son Jesus Christ.

The problems you're having comes from the activities of misinformed churchgoers but we need to clear matters here, Apostle Paul was chosen by God's only begotten Son to connect the people of other nations {Act 9:15} this means Jesus has no business with you at all {Matthew 15:24} he connected the Israelites through his twelve Apostles but other nations he connected through Paul! That's why he said it's this Apostles that will judge the Israelites {Matthew 19:28} WHY? Because most Jews acted as if what Jesus taught is senseless {John 6:61-66} but the Apostles stood firmly with him against all odds proving that it's only through Jesus' teachings can anyone gain everlasting life! John 6:67-68
So Madam you must associate with the church of God under anointed ministers {Hebrews 10:24-25} who are chosen to take the lead in pure worship, failure to do so means you're not humble {Zephaniah 2:2-3} and it's only those who are humble in this arrangement that can see God's Kingdom {Hebrews 13:7,17} Jesus emphasized this when he said regarding his chosen twelve apostles:

"I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of the heavens, and whatever you may bind on earth will already be bound in the heavens, and whatever you may loosen on earth will already be loosened in the heavens.” Matthew 16:19
If the anointed brothers of Christ did not pray with you you're doomed because whatever they bind or loosen on earth is what the heavens (God) will bound or loosen in heaven!
According to Jesus whoever wants salvation must be fully prepared as in each individual throughout the earth need to IDENTIFY the anointed brothers of Christ so that we can assist them in the huge task ahead of them {Matthew 25:31-40} failure to acknowledge them means you're doomed {Matthew 25:41-46} that's why you need to know the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit because it's only through careful observation of this FRUIT that you can IDENTIFY them in the world that's filled with Satan's agents! Matthew 7:16-18

I'm typing this to let you know that you can't be a Christian without the gathering of the Holy Ones even Peter and the other Apostles asked Jesus after leaving everything they had to follow Jesus they asked:

“Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Matthew 19:27

Jesus replied:
“Truly I say to you, no one has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for my sake and for the sake of the good news who will not get 100 times more now in this period of time—houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields, with persecutions—and in the coming system of things, everlasting life. Mark 10:29-30

So the only assurance that you can see God's Kingdom is the visible congregation of God with whom you ASSEMBLE as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally {Isaiah 2:2-4} if you don't have this type of visible spiritual family then you're deceiving yourself!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A true christian who became an atheist is beyond repentance? / 2024 Is Troublesome Year With Positive & Negative Mix — Olukoya / Christians Blessed Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.