Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,709 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter (697 Views)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste / Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by dangerousd071: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsPhI7I_4P4

Peter Obi gets hotel as campaign office from Fayose, sound system from supporter

It's all love for Peter Obi by committed 'OBIdients' all over the world.

While UK-based Isaac Fayose donated his hotel in Ibadan as a campaign office for Labour Party in Oyo state, Mr Sebastian of High Class Instruments, donated a van filled with sound system for Obi's nationwide campaign.

Twitter - Isaac, a younger brother to the former governor of Ekiti state, Ayo Fayose, has announced his donation of his property, Viewpoint Resort, in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital to the Peter Obi campaign team ahead of the 2023 presidential election

Announcing his donation via a now viral video on Twitter, the younger Fayose called on all 'Obidients' in the area to get familiar with the location.

His words:
“My Obidients, I have a good news for you. I will be donating my hotel for the period of six months for the remaining campaign time. I have four shops, I have halls, I have rooms, I have swimming pool, I have a big place that can take 1000 people for carnival. “If you are Obidient, and you are in Ibadan, we need to identify our polling units. I think about 1000-plus in Ibadan. Now, you guys have a place to hold your meetings. There is no business activity going on till I sell the place. We can use it for Peter Obi till after elections.”

In a related development, a supporter of Obi has offered to donate sound equipment for all Labour Party campaigns across the nation.

In a video seen on Twitter, Sebastine, the CEO of High Class Instruments, noted that anything that has to do with sound system will be donated to Labour Party for its campaign

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by marenalexander7: 12:11am On Aug 26, 2022
In my own humble way, I want to say that this man, Mr. Peter Obi has given many Nigerians who have lost their confidence and hope to Nigeria, a total restoration of hope and confidence while he's yet to be elected as a president. Therefore, it's our responsibility to let this light keep shinning.
We've prayed so much, and I believe the prayers have been answered, now is the time to walk in our answered prayers by coming out massively to support, vote and protect our votes until they're all counted.
WE REMAIN OBEDIENT AND 'YUSEFUL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZxP-ThHPfM

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by marenalexander7: 12:11am On Aug 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZxP-ThHPfM

In my own humble way, I want to say that this man, Mr. Peter Obi has given many Nigerians who have lost their confidence and hope to Nigeria, a total restoration of hope and confidence while he's yet to be elected as a president. Therefore, it's our responsibility to let this light keep shinning.
We've prayed so much, and I believe the prayers have been answered, now is the time to walk in our answered prayers by coming out massively to support, vote and protect our votes until they're all counted.
WE REMAIN OBEDIENT AND 'YUSEFUL.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by danjumaisah: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Vote Peter Obi or you live to eat agbado and cassava for the rest of your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKfWgRYrkss

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by imiski(m): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2022
After they would say PO is an IPOB project.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by carochristoper: 12:14am On Aug 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQwiDWpDgr0
Na like this I carry Peter Obi matter for head.... The reason is that I want him to come and rescue this country... So that we all will once again be proud of our country.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by favourobaro90: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2022
You better don't rely on him he will soon collapse his campaign structure to Atiku

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by Steven809: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2022
"Truth sounds like hate, to those who hates the truth"

Peter obi is incompetent and lack structure to lead Nigeria, he should back Atiku Abubakar if he truly love Nigeria

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by raheemislamiyah: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2022
When God is working for the good and betterment of His people...God @work. Vote right..Vote wisely.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by kafassamuel007: 12:19am On Aug 26, 2022
We need new Nigeria and inshallah God will answer our prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by Samuel089: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Very soon APC will pay someone to donate for their presidential campaign. Because they are struggling to catch up with Obidient movement.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by Viscuz: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2022
Steven809:
"Truth sounds like hate, to those who hates the truth"

Peter obi is incompetent and lack structure to lead Nigeria, he should back Atiku Abubakar if he truly love Nigeria

Youth for Asiwaju

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by floret23(f): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2022
favourobaro90:
You better don't rely on him he will soon collapse his campaign structure to Atiku

It baffles me that in this 21st century a Deadwood that's been pushed up and down wants to be president of a country. More disheartening that some gullible youths are even surpporting him. Shame on Nigerians.

Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by WonderManly(m): 3:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Great one
Re: Peter Obi Gets Hotel As Campaign Office From Fayose, Sound System From Supporter by Owontime: 5:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Obi is a loser, every time hear hears that Wike is meeting with his loyalists he will go they and pose for photos. Wike is a very good politician, he will never support a candidate that has only 2% chance of winning.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Built And Recreated Lagos State SEE PROOF / Peter Obi 2 Million Match Is A Success In Kano / One Way Driving And Penalties Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.