Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops (30636 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by DeepThroater: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2022
amaridigital:

Continue to play politics with your people's lives. Ebubeagu, UGM, ESN, IPOB are all igbo killing Igbo.
I'm sure your new lord and saviour obituary will be silent as usual or he will blame the FG because the Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria. I don't even know what is going on. The Igbos that I knew from childhood are peace loving people everywhere you find them. They cohabitate with other tribes but now I think the adulterated Jewish religion is affecting some of them just as the new brainwashed Islamic fundamentalism has negative impact in the north. Original christian or catholic Igbo won't hurt a fly but these Jews can kill at will. I'm calling on genuine men of God everywhere especially those of igbo ethnicity to raize their voices in prayer and intercede for peace in the East. I don't like how the Church is silent about this. The other day IPOB threatened Pastor Kumuyi and warned him not to hold crusade in the East. I can tell you without mincing word that igbo people holds Pastor Kumuyi in high esteem more than most Pastors in Nigeria but something evil is lurking in the dark according to MJ. This evil must stop now.

What do you expect when you ditch the crucifix for the satanic star of remphan?

I keep saying it here that Judaism is the worst religion ever conceived . Judaism even makes rabid Sunni wahabbism look like kindergarten play book.

The Igbos ditched Christ and embraced the Jewish god Lucifer and so this is expected.

This is why I have since come to the conclusion that the SE shares zero aspirations with the SS and SW.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by DeepThroater: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

In other words, you people only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria when it happens in the South East? Crying more than the bereaved?

You should join IPOB, all they want is not to be in the same country with you

Don't care if you burn your useless yeast to the ground .

My only concern is that we share common borders and I will not like to see your pathetic refugees in my SS.

As for the north, what happens there isn't my business as long as it remains there. But we can see one of your fellow ipob idiots claiming the violence in IMO is being carried out by people from Rivers and Bayelsa .

Just keep your shit to your useless yeast and continue killing yourselves there.

The few Niger Deltans who were sympathetic to IPOB Biafra project are now seeing you for the evil Savage barbarians that you are.

Anti Igbo sentiments are being revamped to that prior to the civil war among people of the SS and we will make it painfully clear to you with a resounding rejection of your Peter Osu candidacy .

Please continue .

No stop . burn your yeast, rape each others olosho mothers and sisters, behead and cook each other .

Not my fcking problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by OnionBandit(f): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

What we Igbos are wondering is why you none Igbos are so concerned about IPOB and whatever insecurity that may exist in the South East?

But you people are no where to be found when Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP are all slaughtering people all over the place?

Tell us more about this incredible love you people suddenly developed for Igbos and Igbo land, that you people totally forget when it concerns other parts of Nigeria that are suffering even worse insecurity?
you are so stupid and hypocritical. People comment based on the content of the thread they open. The way you and everyone comment on iswap boko threads is the same way people make comments on IPOB terrorism related threads. This doesn't translate to any love for Igbo or any cursed set of people. If you like, kill yaselves..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Just don't support this criminals they tell you that you're anti Igbo

I'm still waiting for the previous video link where you stated that IPOB killed and butchered someone in orsumoghu

The link you dropped is not opening

Back to this topic, this barbaric act is hellish and condemnable but the UGM that I know don't burn properties, this act is what ebubeagu and Nigerian army are known for especially in my maternal home orsu..

And OyigboUpdate just took a random Facebook user picture to post without making due investigations to ascertain what or who really perpetrated this inhumane act....

Your hatred for someone shouldn't make u go to any extent to tarnish or accuse the person wrongly, make we learn to dey do due investigations b4 crucifying people, I know that y'all will eat from where u work but at the expense of others is bad.... I'm still waiting for that link mr op
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by tamdun: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2022
Praxis758:
“Eepa n para e”
Oloun pa aja
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by gidgiddy: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2022
OnionBandit:
you are so stupid and hypocritical. People comment based on the content of the thread they open. The way you and everyone comment on iswap boko threads is the same way people make comments on IPOB terrorism related threads. This doesn't translate to any love for Igbo or any cursed set of people. If you like, kill yaselves..

Except that nobody has shown any evidence beyond baseless accusations, that IPOB is involved in terrorism
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Johel(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Watch Video Here: https://fb.watch/f7MqDZKO03/

Unknown gunmen also know as ESN/IPOB has striked again in Imo state. As usual they'll say its fulani DSS

Stupid state

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2022
DeepThroater:

My only concern is that we share common borders and I will not like to see your pathetic refugees in my SS.

As for the north, what happens there isn't my business as long as it remains there. But we can see one of your fellow ipob idiots claiming the violence in IMO is being carried out by people from Rivers and Bayelsa .

Just keep your shit to your useless yeast and continue killing yourselves there.

The few Niger Deltans who were sympathetic to IPOB Biafra project are now seeing you for the evil Savage barbarians that you are.

Anti Igbo sentiments are being revamped to that prior to the civil war among people of the SS and we will make it painfully clear to you with a resounding rejection of your Peter Osu candidacy .

Please continue .

No stop . burn your yeast, rape each others olosho mothers and sisters, behead and cook each other .

Not my fcking problem
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Desusi: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Enemies of good things. EGT.period.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by onuman: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Unknown gunmen also know as ESN/IPOB has striked again in Imo state. As usual they'll say its fulani DSS

You must be either one of the Unknown gunmen or one of the sponsors of the Unknown gunmen in Imo - nay in Orlu zone of Imo state, because rest of the state is calm except Orlu.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Makowonda: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Can someone please tell these illiterates that APC is a legal political party opened to anyone who wants to be a member in the Federal Republic Nigeria,irrespective of tribe,geopolitical zone or religion;they should understand that APC is not a Northern Hausa and Muslim party.They should also learn to respect other people's choices rather than violently attacking anyone who doesn't support the party or candidate of their choice.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2022
DeepThroater:

Please continue .

Not my fcking problem

In your SS? People like you have already claimed several tribes in the name of SS that is not even recognised in the constitution, but turn around to say IPOB is claiming people in the name of Biafra. What hypocrisy

You are on ever thread that concerns insecurity in the South East, dying over a matter that does nit concern you, and you say it is because of refugees coming to the SS? What sort of madness is that? Dont you know that if everyone in the South East wanted to to move to the South/South, they could do it under "one Nigeria"? They dont need to wait to become refugees

Guy stop making your self look like a fool and stop carrying other people's problems on your head like basket of yam
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by olatuns2017: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

No ibo will come close to Aso rock in 2023

It's impossible

All these Obi-dients rats will continue to wail and we will rejoice over the wicked in 2023

If una come to Lagos and abuse Tinubu

Thurder go kill you and you will not make it in Lagos

Continue your killings in SE

IJN

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by PeterObi4LP: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2022
Toneypen247:
Who are these unknown gunmen causing havoc to the people undecided undecided lipsrsealed
While I don't want to speculate, a whole lot of crimes have been going on under the guise of "unknown gunmen." Can't the government fish these culprits out

It sounds insane to cause havoc to your people and thus, there is more to this that we don't understand and only time will tell.

The poster knows the unknown gun men. Take it or leave it. He's always the first to get the video and pictures then post it here before people get to know about it.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Sleekfingers: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

What we Igbos are wondering is why you none Igbos are so concerned about IPOB and whatever insecurity that may exist in the South East?

But you people are no where to be found when Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP are all slaughtering people all over the place?

Tell us more about this incredible love you people suddenly developed for Igbos and Igbo land, that you people totally forget when it concerns other parts of Nigeria that are suffering even worse insecurity?

It is our business. Because southeast is part of Nigeria. And you guys will soon be moving to other regions in your millions, if southeast is unsafe anymore. So how is it not our business?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by gidgiddy: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

It is our business. Because southeast is part of Nigeria. And you guys will soon be moving to other regions in your millions, if southeast is unsafe anymore. So how is it not our business?

Yes it is only the South East that you people remember that people will move in their millions

But with the North that is suffering Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen and many armed bandits, you people dont remember thar anyone will move in their millions grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by djon78(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
ba7man:
Why is your anger towards Hope Uzodinma not the unknown gunmen??

When Nnamdi Kanu was recruiting restive youths thinking he could tame them, it was always going to end up like this.

Why won't I be angry with hope uzodimma. His tenure has wasted so much blood of young people.
Why

Wasn't Rochas also governor
Where all these blood shed prevalent during his time

Or wasn't ihedioha governor
Was there any kind of blood shedding

All I know is that God will ask hope for the blood of young men being shed in his tenure

Look at Anambra, how Soludo has contained the insecurity issues. And most of these hoodlums and blood killers still come from same imo state of hope uzodimma.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Sleekfingers: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yes it is only the South East that you people remember that people will move in their millions

But with the North that is suffering Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen and many armed bandits, you people dont remember thar anyone will move in their millions grin grin grin

Of course, the northerners too are moving in their millions to other regions, especially those affected by boko haram .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by mordred44: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Is dis how dey wan get Biafra....widout unity
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by 0bjpmb: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Federal Government should declare a state of emergency in imo state
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Safyqueen: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

Are you normal at all? Can two or more wrongs make a right? Haba what's wrong with you people.
Maybe you and all your family are living outside Igbo land hence this absolute nonesense comment of yours.

Is this how Obi will become the president of this country? Will this guarantee the seriousness of Igbos wanting to have Biafra? Who will inherit Biafra if everyone is dead?

Stop taking that drug.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Elporo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Back to this topic, this barbaric act is hellish and condemnable but the UGM that I know don't burn properties

Are you willing to testify in court when the time comes?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by gidgiddy: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Safyqueen:

Are you normal at all? Can two or more wrongs make a right? Haba what's wrong with you people.
Maybe you and all your family are living outside Igbo land hence this absolute nonesense comment of yours.

Is this how Obi will become the president of this country? Will this guarantee the seriousness of Igbos wanting to have Biafra? Who will inherit Biafra if everyone is dead?

Stop taking that drug.

Dont bring Obi into this, your current President is from a tribe whose herdsmen are slaughtering people all over Nigeria. It didn't stop you Nigerians voting him in twice.

You turn a blind eye to what his brothers and others are doing, but only remember insecurity if it is happening in the South East

Nobody is fooling anyone

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by gidgiddy: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pabloma:

Can’t you use your sense for once, see the nonsense you wrote! Are you that daft?

Yes, the people who only remember that there is insecurity in Nigeria when it happens in the South East, but turn a blind eye when it happens elsewhere
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
amaridigital:

Continue to play politics with your people's lives. Ebubeagu, UGM, ESN, IPOB are all igbo killing Igbo.
I'm sure your new lord and saviour obituary will be silent as usual or he will blame the FG because the Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria. I don't even know what is going on. The Igbos that I knew from childhood are peace loving people everywhere you find them. They cohabitate with other tribes but now I think the adulterated Jewish religion is affecting some of them just as the new brainwashed Islamic fundamentalism has negative impact in the north. Original christian or catholic Igbo won't hurt a fly but these Jews can kill at will. I'm calling on genuine men of God everywhere especially those of igbo ethnicity to raize their voices in prayer and intercede for peace in the East. I don't like how the Church is silent about this. The other day IPOB threatened Pastor Kumuyi and warned him not to hold crusade in the East. I can tell you without mincing word that igbo people holds Pastor Kumuyi in high esteem more than most Pastors in Nigeria but something evil is lurking in the dark according to MJ. This evil must stop now.

Will you shut your lying mouth!

The bastards engineering these murders and attacks ARE NOT IGBO! The attackers ARE from Nigerian security formations in the region, and as some have suggested, they may equally have hired conscienceless neighbours to Ndigbo (most likely from Rivers state) to partake or be the face of these attacks! If perchance any Igbo or Imo indigenes are involved, their involvement would be minimal in terms if numbers, and they would most certainly be linked to the Uzodinma gov’t in one way or the other!

Leave IPOB and ESN out of your Igbo-hating mouth! You stupidly claim IPOB sent these murderers to kill and destroy properties of innocent villagers in Imo state…..to what gain if i may ask!? The same people IPOB want to free from the shackles of ‘one Nigeria’ and the evil Fulani hegemony!? How come IPOB have been in existence LONG BEFORE the despotic Buhari regime came on the scene in 2015, yet this ‘murderous, destructive and cannibalistic’ streak in them didn’t surface until Buhari and Uzodinma emerged on the scene!? This was the same Imo that was peaceful and relatively happy as recently as when Okorocha and Ihedioha were in office!

You wicked and bigoted Igbo-haters, who despise Ndigbo and would rather prefer to see us wiped out of existence yet can’t imagine a ‘one Nigeria’ without us…you all will surely get your comeuppance both here on earth and in hell!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
DOTian:

The facts:

1) Izombe is the same place where a military officer was caught on camera ordering his men to shoot anybody they saw, after some of his men lost their lives fighting the local youths. Hundreds of houses were burnt as a result..

2)Few days ago, some ebubeagu miscreants went to the same area and tried to bully the locals and the local security group ambushed them, capturing some ebubeagu rodents in the process.

3)Some of these ebubeagu rascals were recruited from the ogogoro guzzling inbreds in Rivers and Bayelsa. Our people are just getting to know this, so Rivers and Bayelsa should get ready..

4) THE MAIN POINT: Izombe lies around the area where most of the new gas deposits you have been reading about were discovered. That part of Imo also has an enermous amount of oil deposits. Buhari and his goons at Imo government house are desperately trying to empty the place of Its human quantity and most probably turn it into a Ruga zone with some fulani settlements ofcourse...

5)The totally inebriated and compromised OP, oyigboupdate is another Igbo hating reprobate from Rivers state. He is fighting for One Nigeria with his face thoroughly blackened by soot coming from looted Niger Delta oil.. Rivers state is very close to these areas, so he knows the game he was paid to play.

5)These massacres and burning of houses and properties were most likely carried out by some ebubeagu rats in combination with the genocidal machine called the Nigerian Army, as reprisals for the Ebubeagu flies captured and rightly maimed by the localss few days ago... Op is aware but is just trying to earn his bloodmoney by misinforming you all..
I just spoke with a pal from dat axis..

All you pointed out are what exactly happened..

It is what it is..

Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
DeepThroater:

Please continue .

Not my fcking problem

Didn’t read past the bolded, but just wanted to highlight it as it really cracked me up! grin

You don’t care about Ndigbo or Alaigbo, yet you’re all up in our business 24/7! You’re such an unconvincing liar and can’t fool anyone mate….not even you evil self! wink
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by officerfudo: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
FUNNY PEOPLE, mention TINUBU name now, all of them go get ERECTION. Make una Kwantinue
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Elporo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

In your SS? People like you have already claimed several tribes in the name of SS that is not even recognised in the constitution, but turn around to say IPOB is claiming people in the name of Biafra. What hypocrisy

If the South-South is not in the constitution, how would the South-East be in the constitution?

The six geo-political zones were created on the recommendation of the Alex Ekwueme in 1993; ratified in 1995. Nigeria operates on the 1999 constitution.

________
Na una wan vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by nedu666: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
DeepThroater:

Please continue .

Not my fcking problem

Dumb fool. Since when did the east and west share common borders. Mugu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated / FG May Sell Public Assets To Fund 2020 Budget / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.