Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops (30597 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by rusher14: 10:27am On Aug 26, 2022
Lazenby007:
Whatever !

grin

Shege Jaguar.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2022
oneMalik:
Make una dey tell us .

we dey hear......

burn everything and run down to lagos here , we will save you guys .

ebubeagu , esn , ipob ,unknown gunmen, the soldiers , the locals and which one again self ?

only in one place and all of them dey deny atrocities committed against the Innocent and good people in Igbo land.

Make una think o.

no mater how long you stay in another mans land , home na home o . i don talk my own

another ilorin migrant screaming Lagos..

Yet we know they all migrated to Maroko.

After Eguns in badagry...Igbos are more lagosians than any yoruba in the southwest.

Wail all you want..... We speak yorubas, you minorities don't speak Igbos.

You are in soup
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Herdsmen:

Umuaka

What is okwukwu doing in IPOB camps

What are the doing with human parts

Why should they tell you to bury your dead with in theee days

Why will the attribute dead’s bodies in morgue to why igbos are not moving forward

Kids

You’re just ignorant of people you claim to know

The wise Men know more ..

Na we form IPOB for Liverpool in year 2013

Even before you know wetin be IPOB ..

It pains you that am letting you people out

And I’m alive to run IPOB out of igboland .. is a matter of time

Soludo is already following my template in Anambra and we’ve succeeded to limit their actions

We will clear anambra if IPOB ... IMO STATE PEOPLE CAN RETAIN THEM

ANUMANU..

Rubbish..

If I read am quarter, make I die
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by ba7man(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Southwest news this morning : Lane marking begins on Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

Southeast news this morning : Unknown gunmen burn Houses in Imo state.

These same people that are destroying their region with their hate inspired choices now wish to force their mediocre standards on the nation??

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by djon78(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Watch Video Here: https://fb.watch/f7MqDZKO03/

Unknown gunmen also know as ESN/IPOB has striked again in Imo state. As usual they'll say its fulani DSS

What in God's name is really going on in the East?

O gini na emedu sel

The chaos is turning into something else

From ipob to unknown gunmen to ebube agu to security personnels

What is going on

Can someone explain

Especially in imo state?

I was in the East two weeks ago
Anambra and Enugu, I didn't hear any scuffle

But all the time imo state

Hope this is not social media propaganda

Because the East I was in last two weeks was peaceful

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Morphinne:

Osu will say na Fulani gunmen grin
This one na family matter and I no dey put mouth for family affairs.

Trash will always be minority..

No put mouth ooo...It's above your tribe pay grade
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2022
ba7man:

These same people that are destroying their region with their hate inspired choices now wish to force their mediocre standards on the nation??

God forbid.

Minority you no get point joor...

Hungry quotes..

paste acc
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by johnbd: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Herdsmen:

Isi gbariegi dia .. anu!

You’re always referring to North .. east have same culture or anything related with the north.’?

Why are this IPOB cretians so daft .. ?

Can’t you use your sense..

Have you been to the north ti understand that they lament but no media to echo their voice..

You guys are just plain stupid ..

You want east to replica north or is that your plans for igboland ? For east to burn like North

Why are IPOB always referring to North and it’s insecurity

Oya make Una burn igboland.. make Una create Una bandits and kill everyone .. what’s the difference between IPOB and terrorist I’m the north

The burn kill kidnap rape ... only that is a tribal .. Northwest and religious.. Northeast

But igbos copy copy Dey kill and eat themselves amid shares

Yoruba no go kill Yoruba in name of odua
Fulani no go kill fulani in name of jihad
Hausa no go kill Hausa in name of area

Igbo go kill igbos and eat their meat and flesh in name of Biafra while their fellow igbos cheers

And this human being on my mention Belive it’s right

Some sapiens are born daft or are have lose their senses with IPOB demonic juju

They now see evil as good and worship evil

Nigerians should imagine what will happen when OBi win

God forbid

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by civilserva: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2022
DOTian:

The facts:

1) Izombe is the same place where a military officer was caught on camera ordering his men to shoot anybody they saw, after some of his men lost their lives fighting the local youths. Hundreds of houses were burnt as a result..

2)Few days ago, some ebubeagu miscreants went to the same area and tried to bully the locals and the local security group ambushed them, capturing some ebubeagu rodents in the process.

3)Some of these ebubeagu rascals were recruited from the ogogoro guzzling inbreds in Rivers and Bayelsa. Our people are just getting to know this, so Rivers and Bayelsa should get ready..

4) THE MAIN POINT: Izombe lies around the area where most of the new gas deposits you have been reading about were discovered. That part of Imo also has an enermous amount of oil deposits. Buhari and his goons at Imo government house are desperately trying to empty the place of Its human quantity and most probably turn it into a Ruga zone with some fulani settlements ofcourse...

5)The totally inebriated and compromised OP, oyigboupdate is another Igbo hating reprobate from Rivers state. He is fighting for One Nigeria with his face thoroughly blackened by soot coming from looted Niger Delta oil.. Rivers state is very close to these areas, so he knows the game he was paid to play.

5)These massacres and burning of houses and properties were most likely carried out by some ebubeagu rats in combination with the genocidal machine called the Nigerian Army, as reprisals for the Ebubeagu flies captured and rightly maimed by the localss few days ago... Op is aware but is just trying to earn his bloodmoney by misinforming you all..

God bless you. The Oyigboupdate guy must surely see the wrath of God for wicked manipulation of facts and propagation of falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by DeepThroater: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2022
SadEastic yeast

Well, not my problem

They can burn it down for all I care but should not be allowed to claim asylum in the SS or SW.

They should ban all vehicles out of Alaigbo .

Let them enjoy their Biafra is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by chrisvic007: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Upliftment101:

You’re intelligent

He is not intelligent in any way. He is a very bitter soul that ordinarily should be in a mental asylum.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Lionnation: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Herdsmen:

Show me where I claim to be from the north..

I’m a Nigerians with different blood .. igala ijaw igbo..

I schooled in the west and live in the North

Do you have a problem with that?
and you chase cows in the bush and rape children mother's in their farm, is that so
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by djon78(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2022
ba7man:

God forbid.

All these news are lies and propaganda

I was in the East two weeks ago precisely Anambra and Enugu. Everywhere was peaceful.

Although imo state is a very very big problem since hope uzodimma became governor.

During Rochas and ihedioha time it was not like this.

Honestly hope has not done well to imo people

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Lazenby007(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2022
rusher14:

grin

Shege Jaguar.
Shege Rodent
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
DeepThroater:
SadEastic yeast

Well, not my problem

They can burn it down for all I care but should not be allowed to claim asylum in the SS or SW.

They should ban all vehicles out of Alaigbo .

Let them enjoy their Biafra is

awwww...Town criers have arrived..

Because you don't have gas in your land ......awww because they aren't trying to wipe away your community...

awwwwww.....awwwwwwww.....awwwwwww

listen minority your speeshes are irrelevant
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by boldtruthalways: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
If government cannot fish out miscreants causing mayhem in the society, then they are part of that crime.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by rusher14: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Lazenby007:
Shege Rodent

grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Benwallt(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2022
And they keep decimating themselves in show of power. After you gain control, then what! You will govern and preside over a ruined people. I think when the Igbos decided that enough is enough they will find a ground to end these needles killings, distructions and economic sabotage brought upon them by their own people. Peace to every right thinking Nigerian hustling hard to make this country a better place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by ba7man(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2022
djon78:

All these news are lies and propaganda

I was in the East two weeks ago precisely Anambra and Enugu. Everywhere was peaceful.

Although imo state is a very very big problem since hope uzodimma became governor.

During Rochas and ihedioha time it was not like this.

Honestly hope has not done well to imo people
Why is your anger towards Hope Uzodinma not the unknown gunmen??

When Nnamdi Kanu was recruiting restive youths thinking he could tame them, it was always going to end up like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Djbeezy23(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Please get ur fact right before posting is not unknown gun men is ebubeagu in conjunction with police are doing one invaded izombe last night an burnt people houses I live in owerri a people called radio stations this morning to lay there complain tenx

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by amaridigital(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Wrong information. Arson carried out by Ebubeagu operatives.

Continue to play politics with your people's lives. Ebubeagu, UGM, ESN, IPOB are all igbo killing Igbo.
I'm sure your new lord and saviour obituary will be silent as usual or he will blame the FG because the Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria. I don't even know what is going on. The Igbos that I knew from childhood are peace loving people everywhere you find them. They cohabitate with other tribes but now I think the adulterated Jewish religion is affecting some of them just as the new brainwashed Islamic fundamentalism has negative impact in the north. Original christian or catholic Igbo won't hurt a fly but these Jews can kill at will. I'm calling on genuine men of God everywhere especially those of igbo ethnicity to raize their voices in prayer and intercede for peace in the East. I don't like how the Church is silent about this. The other day IPOB threatened Pastor Kumuyi and warned him not to hold crusade in the East. I can tell you without mincing word that igbo people holds Pastor Kumuyi in high esteem more than most Pastors in Nigeria but something evil is lurking in the dark according to MJ. This evil must stop now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

What we Igbos are wondering is why you none Igbos are so concerned about IPOB and whatever insecurity that may exist in the South East?

But you people are no where to be found when Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP are all slaughtering people all over the place?

Tell us more about this incredible love you people suddenly developed for Igbos and Igbo land, that you people totally forget when it concerns other parts of Nigeria that are suffering even worse insecurity?

It's obvious the Igbo-hating toerag is in on the genocidal plot!

I have warned Ndigbo that all these fasle-flag and induced attacks by outsiders on Igbos' in Alaigbo will continue.....at least untill Buhari dies or fcks off next year, or Nigeria disintegrates! They're after many things regarding Alaigbo, IPOB and Mazi Kanu, and this is why i believe they will ensure Peter Obi DOESN'T win the election next year, as this will put a stop to all their evil machinations and possibly expose those who have been behind all these attacks in the south-east! I believe the evil hegemonic north, as much as they don't like Tinubu, would prefer him to an Atiku...and certainly more than a Obi presidency. They see a potential Tinubu presidency as weak....one in which they could still control a lot of things, and eventually get rid of Tinubu (one way or the other) for Shettima to take his place. This is why i believe those who say Tinubu is a place-holder for Shettima!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by charlesedu777: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2022
1) Izombe is the same place where a military officer was caught on camera ordering his men to shoot anybody they saw, after some of his men lost their lives fighting the local youths. Hundreds of houses were burnt as a result..

2)Few days ago, some ebubeagu miscreants went to the same area and tried to bully the locals and the local security group ambushed them, capturing some ebubeagu rodents in the process.

3)Some of these ebubeagu rascals were recruited from the ogogoro guzzling inbreds in Rivers and Bayelsa. Our people are just getting to know this, so Rivers and Bayelsa should get ready..

4) THE MAIN POINT: Izombe lies around the area where most of the new gas deposits you have been reading about were discovered. That part of Imo also has an enermous amount of oil deposits. Buhari and his goons at Imo government house are desperately trying to empty the place of Its human quantity and most probably turn it into a Ruga zone with some fulani settlements ofcourse...

5)The totally inebriated and compromised OP, oyigboupdate is another Igbo hating reprobate from Rivers state. He is fighting for One Nigeria with his face thoroughly blackened by soot coming from looted Niger Delta oil.. Rivers state is very close to these areas, so he knows the game he was paid to play.

5)These massacres and burning of houses and properties were most likely carried out by some ebubeagu rats in combination with the genocidal machine called the Nigerian Army, as reprisals for the Ebubeagu flies captured and rightly maimed by the localss few days ago... Op is aware but is just trying to earn his bloodmoney by misinforming you all..

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by MatrixCircle: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2022
Where are the houses and shops. So those things are houses

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by LCling: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2022
Ebuebeagu you mean? All the locals in Izombe and agwa and oguta axis are fighting major known attack . They know the attackers are Nigeria armed forces,and state armed ebuebeagu, with their vehicle well written and armoured tank . In many cases they capture these attackers and they confess. These attackers burns house and shot for no reason till date . Even the army burnt community umuokwu and the terror caged oboabor communities are always at receiving end . One stable village ugbele was even attacked I was supprised . This village is center to oil wareheads and Chevron ,seplat , addax petroleum , flow station. Any mistake on that village can burst the l.g.a straight to onne pH, ossu, ohaji, and pressure crude lines. So I wonder who is advising this government . nairaland should take this sponsored genocide post with wrong heading down. Unless nairaland is among state Media stool

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by gidgiddy: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2022
DeepThroater:

Because rather than take responsibility for your home grown Zio terrorists you blame others for their actions.

One idiot here is even threatening Bayelsa and Rivers people claiming they are majority of the Ebubeagu security outfit .

You people are just something else.

I have never seen a people who refuse to take responsibility and continue to play the victim card despite glaring evidence of your own faults.

An Igbo man is a born liar .

In other words, you people only remember there is insecurity in Nigeria when it happens in the South East? Crying more than the bereaved?

You should join IPOB, all they want is not to be in the same country with you

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by Pabloma: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2022
gidgiddy:

What we Igbos are wondering is why you none Igbos are so concerned about IPOB and whatever insecurity that may exist in the South East?

But you people are no where to be found when Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISWAP are all slaughtering people all over the place?

Tell us more about this incredible love you people suddenly developed for Igbos and Igbo land, that you people totally forget when it concerns other parts of Nigeria that are suffering even worse insecurity?
Can’t you use your sense for once, see the nonsense you wrote! Are you that daft?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Burn Houses In Imo State, Loot Shops by sharrp: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Rivers and bayelsa should get ready ? . Lmaol . We dey wait
DOTian:

The facts:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Sacks Sam Saba, CCB Chairman, Board / Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.