Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs (972 Views)

Anything CAC (corporate Affairs Commission) Related / Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 4:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Is your business status showing INACTIVE on CAC website?

Incase you don't know, foreign clients or investors will always check if your business is registered and if it's ACTIVE or not

I'm sure you don't want any red flags when dealing with foreign clients

Something as little as your business status showing INACTIVE can make you lose millions from business deals

Ensure your business name or company status with CAC is ACTIVE before embarking on any foreign business trips or sponsorship from local and international clients

Contact me for filing your annual returns

Company status will change from INACTIVE to ACTIVE within 48-72hrs

Send a message To get a free QUOTE on the cost of filing annual returns with CAC to avoid incurring more late payment fees

Contact me via call / text / WhatsApp to get a free QUOTE on how to keep your company ACTIVE on CAC registry

My number is on the picture below�

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
� RELIABLE CAC AGENT

SWIFT DELIVERY
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
It's been a wonderful week and I really love the way CAC Abuja is approving these days.

Logging in into my dashboard now, I'm glad at what I see. And just the thought that my clients are satisfied with my services leaves me happy.

These days, it dosen't even take up to 14 days before certificate comes. Recently, I've observed that CAC, Abuja has upped their game to responding fast to applications.

As a service provider, if I reserve a name today, by 8 AM the next morning it will be approved.

I'll do all the necessary filling that same day, submit, and make all necessary payment.

The next 7 - 13 days certificate is out.

It really gives me joy meeting up with the expectations of my clients.

You see, if not for anything else, this should be one major reason you should hire me for your business, company, NGO or Church registration.

My services are swift, error free, and pocket friendly. Reach out to me today | ask me questions | let me serve you.

Just dial � 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣ and I'll speak with you on phone.

Cheers to running business legally!

1 Like

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by dedons: 5:47am On Aug 28, 2022
How much do you charge for annual fillng so I can compare with the one I have presently and see if I can patronize you?

Please state it here. I no fit come dm.

I want to run mine this week.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
dedons:
How much do you charge for annual fillng so I can compare with the one I have presently and see if I can patronize you?

Please state it here. I no fit come dm.

I want to run mine this week.

For business name annual return, I charge 13k per year (that's if your business is already showing INACTIVE on cac portal)

For company annual returns, 16k per year

I will send you all receipts after making payment and your business will change from inactive to active within 48-72hrs
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hi there and good morning.

It's Monday and it's work o' clock.

Just a simple reminder for you to get that your business name registered before it is hijacked by someone else.

Don't seat on the fence as a business owner.
You're so busy building a brand that might belong to someone else in time no with all your resources.

How will you feel if after spending so much Into building that brand, you wake up one morning and find out that someone else has already legally registered your business name?

Very sad I imagine, but if this happens you have only yourself to blame.

Register your business today.
Secure your brand name. Secure the future of your brand, avoid having your money wasted and start doing business legally.

Call| Text| WhatsApp|
0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣
Happy working Monday �
Cheers..

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Different people react differently to bad news.

Some express shock, some feel sad, some feel angry and some can't even bear the weight of the news so they breakdown.

But what will be your reaction when you find out that some else has legally registered the business name you've been using for so many years?

Look at it like this.

You've spent alot of money building that brand.
You have invested your resources in pushing that name to the front.
Your energy and time has made people to recognize the name.

Yet someone else has legally taken the name for himself and you have to let the name go and start from scratch.

This is not your portion. But do the needful and avoid "had I known".

Am only a call away, only a DM away.
Send me a DM now and we'll get the registration process of your business started.

This is my business contact.

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

The only "corporate tie" your business needs right now is your CAC business registration.

With it, you can go for an interview and be successful.

With it, you can get business support from angel investors.

With it, you can be assisted by the government with loans and grants.

With it your business can never get sacked.

With it, your business name is secured for life.

Just send me a DM!

Ask for the Requirements, fill, and submit!

N21k Only and your business is certified for life.

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2022
This is what I do

Contact me for your registrations and post incorporation jobs

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Look at this word Procrastination.

If there is one thing I’ve learnt In life, it’s to avoid procrastination, because procrastination is a dream killer.

The more you procrastinate the farther you are from your dream, And the weaker your zeal or love to accomplish that thing becomes.

Now relate this to your business.

You keep telling yourself everyday that you will register tomorrow.

Here's what you don't Know.

People register hundreds of business names every day.
So while you're busy waiting for TOMORROW to register, someone else might have taken the initiative to register your business name TODAY.

My advice to you is this.
Why wait until tomorrow to do something you can do today?

Well September is here now, and I think it’s time you stop limiting your business by procrastination.

Don’t let this month pass without starting the registration process of your business

If you register today, then you won’t have to do so tomorrow.

Register your business today and have peace of mind.

Call| Text| WhatsApp|

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2022
Dear Business owner, I wish you a most productive and profitable week in business.

Do consider to get that your business name registered this week.

Do you know registering your business is essential no matter the kind of business you do?

As a business owner the first you need to do before commencing your business is to register it.

If not for anything, then at least to secure your business name from being hijacked.

Register your business name today before someone will hijack it.

Call| Text| WhatsApp|

The week is fresh, have a blessed day ahead�.

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Momsiyo: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
Dhannn:

Incase you don't know, foreign clients or investors will always check if your business is registered and if it's ACTIVE or not

Something as little as your business status showing INACTIVE can make you lose millions from business deals

Ensure your business name or company status with CAC is ACTIVE before embarking on any foreign business trips or sponsorship from local and international clients

Send a message To get a free QUOTE on the cost of filing annual returns with CAC to avoid incurring more late payment fees

Contact me via call / text / WhatsApp to get a free QUOTE on how to keep your company ACTIVE on CAC registry

Dhannn:

Dhannn:

Dhannn:

My number is on the picture below

0810 243 1127

So I contacted Daniel late last year for my annual returns update because my business name was showing inactive.I was skeptical at first because I just got his contact on nairaland but today I can testify that he filed my annual returns and my business is now active on CAC website and the service he rendered was swift . I recommend him to anyone looking for some to assist with their CAC registration ,annual returns filing etc….

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 7:22am On May 01, 2023
More Testimonials from previous work 👇

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Don't forget to reach out to us on 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 6:07am On Aug 26, 2023
Do you need your company status to change on your CAC

Contact us today on 0️⃣8️⃣1️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣3️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣

We help company and business owners in filing their annual returns and activation of their company status

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
Due to recent updates with Corporate Affairs Commission, filing of annual returns and activation (changing of status from INACTIVE to ACTIVE) now takes 7-14 days
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
By January 1st, 2024, CAC will be delisting companies, businesses and NGOs that are not ACTIVE. Contact us for your ANNUAL RETURNS filing and activation

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) Annual Returns Within 72hrs by Dhannn: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank! / Nicon / Help.need A Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.