Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader (17860 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Tribunal Sacks Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Court Sacks Senator Atai Aidoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by 27Pushing30: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2022
tesppidd:
They are tired of suffering in silence. The ones still defending and following Wike are those who still have food in their mouths.

Oga READ before commenting
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by Buksaylor: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by michlins(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022
madridguy:
The race has begun. grin

Sacking and defection season.

APC will come out victorious in 2023 and will retain Aso Rock seat for another 8 years.
what are you most concerned about,is it the party in power or a better Nigeria not just for you but for general well-being of Nigerians.

Looking back eight years ago, would you say APC has done well and that the party deserves to be rewarded with another eight years

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by AkuOlisa: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2022
As it stands now, Governor Wike has no other choice than to work in favor of Either Tinubu or Peter Obi because regardless of any reconciliation between him and Atiku, PDP as it stands today will forever see Wike as a saboteur regardless the out come of the 2023 Election.. And after his tenure as a governor, he will likely lose relevance in PDP.

For those who think PDP will love a lot of votes in Rivers State because Wike switch Alliance, please have it in mind that just as Tinubu is trying to convince southern PDP politicians to work for him come 2023 election, Atiku is also convincing some APC governors up North to switch Alliance while still remaining in APC.

The difference is that While the Northeners are silent about this, the southern politicians are being extremely loud about their plans.

In 2015 almost all Northern PDP governors worked against GEJ and I can assure you Come 2023 majority of Northern APC will work in favor of Atiku.

Wike is not a threat to Atiku
Tinubu is not a threat to Atiku
Peter Obi is not a threat to Atiku.
The only threat Atiku might face is up North and that is Kwankwaso and his kwankwasiya movement....

Atiku will get the Needed 25% votes in most of the southern states And will likely get at least 60% votes up North.

Those of you thinking Northerners will choose VP over President are high on fantasies.

So when we say Atiku is coming we are simply stating the unavoidable facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2022
I am more concerned about the well being of Nigerians.
Yes, looking back eight years ago, APC to me has done well. Though they failed in some aspects but to me I would still prefer their government for another eight years.

michlins:
what are you most concerned about,is it the party in power or a better Nigeria not just for you but for general well-being of Nigerians.

Looking back eight years ago, would you say APC has done well and that the party deserves to be rewarded with another eight years

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by adspelite(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2022
This may be caused by electrolytic imbalance.
Nwaja:
Good morning to you all, am much concern about my health now, am experiencing a kind of continues hiccups that always occured in 30 minutes interval. it's stressing a heal out of me and am getting weak as it continues. I have gone to pharmacy and they gave me drugs. This hiccups has last for about 4 days now, what should I do stop it, is it dengerous to my health, has it happened to any one in the before? And if so, how was it handled. Need your advice pls.
Stop consuming alcohol if you do
[b][/b]get a bottle of club soda drink and salt.
Put the drink in a large cup and add the salt to it. Do not waste anytime to stir, just drink the whole thing at once.
If you need more advice send me an email.[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by chrisxxx(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Parachoko:
How do you want him to fight PDP members loyal to Atiku in Rivers State?
Show them love
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by Josephkabila12: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Herdsmen:
No be Bipi wey Dey eco aro mates for river state house of assembly that year.. wey chinda Dey open skull with mace..

Power to the people
Plus Bipi minus Sekibo .. plus Wike..

Alpha remains PDP...

Anyhow Dey wan do am Evans Bipi na XYZ

Sai Waziri
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by Josephkabila12: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Herdsmen:
No be Bipi wey Dey eco aro mates for river state house of assembly that year.. wey chinda Dey open skull with mace..

Power to the people

Alpha remains PDP...

Anyhow Dey wan do am

Sai Waziri
Evans Bipi na XYZ
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by PeterObi4LP: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2022
madridguy:
The race has begun. grin

APC will come out victorious in 2023 and will retain Aso Rock seat for another 8 years.

Day dreamer.
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by michlins(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2022
madridguy:
Yes, looking back eight years ago, APC to me has done well. Though they failed in some aspects but to me I would still prefer their government for another eight years.

let's rate them out of five. I want you rate them in these five critical areas of life.

Security

Education

Infrastructure

Economy

Anti corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by Herdsmen: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Josephkabila12:
Evans Bipi na XYZ

A noble man and a wise king

Alpha is PDP ...

Dem no fit change am... even if Wike decamp to hell or heaven

E change nothing

The cry of the vulture. .................

Power to the people
Sai waziri

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by asanausana91: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Ayu is not using his power as national chairman.
They allow the foolish Wike for too long.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by Masterito(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Is this your wish?
madridguy:
The race has begun. grin

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by CheapHomes1: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2022
yinkus6750:
Wicked Wike.
Teaching every treacherous betrayer his own way.
And they said his nor in charge of Rivers vote.
E go soon clear

For how long will he be in charge?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by CheapHomes1: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2022
madridguy:

How has APC done well in the past 8years?
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by tesppidd: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Dave005:
I am not sure you read the news. This is someone loyal Atiku and not wike.
Wike has removed Sekibo as the PDP leader because he is loyal to Atiku.

Is there any other part of the news i missed?
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by tesppidd: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2022
27Pushing30:

Oga READ before commenting
Understand before suggesting.
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by tonysunkan: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2022
More games of interests are in the offing.

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by ruggedtimi(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Rivers PDP is going through a trying time
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by fortunez1(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2022
He George Sekibo is very very selfish and can never be a governor in Rivers State. All his years in politics he has little no contribution to the people he represents.
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by chukel(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Simple, he was removed for meeting with Atiku. Avoid Atiku if you are a politician in Rivers State to avoid wotowoto.
now Wike has met Atiku too, he should be removed as leader of pdp in rivers state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by Nasman387(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Wike is just fighting everybody in Rivers State.
After 29th May 2023 we will know how far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by destiny322(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2022
Herdsmen:

Power to the people

Alpha remains PDP...

Anyhow Dey wan do am

Sai Waziri

Shut up. Close that your dirty smelly mouth
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by Indispensable85(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
kcmichael:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/25/2023-rivers-apc-sacks-senator-sekibo-as-caucus-leader/

Wike is not joking. I think Wike has made up his mind not to work for Atiku. It's obvious now.
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by ufuosman(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wike dey project himself to be godfather
Re: 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader by Okjay: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

By the time Wike is done with these people they will know that Amaechi was their friend..
Rivera people has seen the difference already. Amaechi is a refined charismatic leader, sound minded,a Democrat, a governor for the people by the people and of the people. He touched the lives of ordinary rivers people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Garba Shehu: "You've Become An Apology Of A Person" / 2019: Coalition Parties’ Presidential Primaries Threaten Alliance Against Buhari / Ahmad Lawan: Nigeria's Security Architecture Has Failed, Needs Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.