Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife (37499 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin / Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2021
A video has surfaced online showing Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, being wheeled into an operation theatre in the company of her husband, New Nwoko.

In the short video, she revealed that she was about to undergo an operation and asked her fans to pray for her.

Although she did not reveal what operation she was about to undergo, she said, “Hello guys, I am going for an operation. That is my husband beside me. I will see you when I return and wish me luck. Bye.”

She further urged her husband to bid her fans goodbye as she said, “Baby, tell them bye.” Her dotting husband simply replied as he waved, “Bye! I will be waiting.”

Ever since the video surfaced online, her fans have aired their opinions on several social media platforms. Most of those who commented on the video hailed Ned Nwoko for standing by his wife.

An Instagram user, kiki_winehouse, wrote,
“Some ladies pray silently for someone like Ned! But they come on shushu media (in bobrisky voice) to come and insult the girl”

Another Instagram user, Efe_Bankuli, said,
“But if u check am this NED of an elder is doing what most young men wouldn’t do….wahala be like wetin again..?”

A young lady with the Instagram handle, the_realfatfact, noted that Nwoko is a caring husband.
“Jokes apart, the man is a loving and caring man . Let’s put money aside. These ladies see more than money that’s why they marry this man,”
she said

https://punchng.com/fans-hail-ned-nwoko-for-standing-by-regina-daniels-during-surgery/

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2021

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by immaculateheart: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
He's doing what he's supposed to do.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by ftwapps: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
this is beautiful cry
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don't get this unnecessary surgery show off & hailings. If he doesn't stand by his wife, who will?

147 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by slawormiir: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Money good sha....

If na papa Ngonzi wife dey do surgery like this ehnnn
You nor go see papa Ngonzi for hospital....not to talk of standing by mama Ngonzi side...

Papa Ngonzi go dey sweat and run up and down dey find where to borrow money for the surgery
Poverty.....may we drink all types of tea in this life....except pover-TEA

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Pastorjohn2: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Daughter of eve
What a sinful life she is living
Her children will be very unfortunate in life

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Goldenheart(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin
...small headache they will go for surgery
It yu get bar.. People go hail u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Randal: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is she not his wife?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by handsomeyinka(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
Why are they hailing him?..

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Gwan2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
The way this girl don pollute young girls mind on dating and marrying our ancestors ehn..

I was driving a lady friend in my clean 2005 Toyota Corolla sport and she saw an elderly man for one very clean latest Tundra... I don’t know if na see finish cos am..she come say na this kind men for this kind car she want make them dey stop her for road no be all this Toyota Camry pencil light boys...that statement vex me, I change am for her..she sef shame for wetin comot for her mouth

22 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by SOZINN: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don't even know what to type

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by aikyg(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nice!
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by merits(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
I don't know why we just found of celebrating nonsense,if he don't stand by her am I the one to go stand with his wife.

When he was lamba her in the oza room,I wasn't there so now that she sick is none my business,I can only pray for succeeful surgery.moreover marriage is for better for worse.

Some fans are nut they don't even know what they are doing.A man stand for his responsibility they rejoicing rubbish.

Funniest thing this rubbish reach front page.

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by AdesewaAde(f): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Shey naa beside me he supposed stand ni ?
Stupid Nigerians always celebrating rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Inukwa ikpo agadi “nwoko” baby cheesy
O ebe onye na eli ka ona wachi is true indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Olukat(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I don't get this unnecessary surgery show off & hailings. If he doesn't stand by his wife, who will?

Na me?
I wonder!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by iswallker(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Mitsurugi(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
The fans should resist the urge to shalaye undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nonsense

What is special about that

Is Mr Ned the only man that have done that.

Nothing special
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by pacespot(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
These two just want to tell us that they love each other unconditionally lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Beautypearls62: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Who are all these fans sef? People love to be deceived o. How can you guys trust an actress. All these stuffs na acting now. Publicity stunts, and it still works. Even if it's real, why expose it online. Naija people too mumu o. Sheep!

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Jerryherd: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
The man pampers her
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by GeneralPula: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
95% of men in Neds position will do the same for Regina..

But they won’t do the same if the wife is 60years old..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Unclefemolala(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Fo0lish ladies...so am I supposed to post videos of me by my wife or everything I do for the gram..fish brains everywhere...soon they will call him a legend

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by osejie17(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Love Nwantiti
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Isn't he supposed to stay by her? If he doesn't stay by her side, who will? Me?
We like celebrating rubbish in this country. This is how they'll be praising governors for building roads and other infrastructures as if those things aren't their responsibilities in the first place.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by theophorus(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Na waoh!
This one self na News?
Abeg, go hospital you go see enough men wen dey do pass this.

Well, once you be "Celeb" even when you enter Toilet Hungry people go blog am.
Re: Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife by joefelin2345: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
Randal:
Is she not his wife?
My friend the man is definitely great. Other rich men would just send their emissary to the hospital & be expecting feed back if at all. Let us praise his good devotion to the lady-joefelin@yahoo.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Abounce Shows Yvonne Jegede's Backside In New Photos / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.