Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) (44458 Views)

PHCN Prepaid Meter Codes In Nigeria (photos) / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by nlfpmod: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2022
Nike has opened its flagship store in Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria on 25th August 2022.

Multibillion dollar company, @Nike , opens its first flagship store in West Africa, today in Lagos Nigeria. Nigeria will be serving the west African subcontinent with authentic Nike shoes and apparels.

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1562935233145716738?t=fsuTzY2nuRHDvFEV83IHRg&s=08

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by nlfpmod: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2022

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Fira09(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2022
Good development from NIKE™.

Let's vote PETER OBI for more good development that will embrace Nigeria.

248 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by chaseblack(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by mytime24(f): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2022
For this buhari regime

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by othermen: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Though a luxury to the sub-continent, to whatever extent, if a functional government yet can relate, such might help strengthen our currency especially if the demand for Naira increases in West - Africa.

The demand for Naira would increase the value of Naira. That’s why we have to do better with our exports. There has to be support for businesses here, and the government should help get the products out.

In Aba, we can re-brand locally made shoes and make them popular across West-Africa and beyond. We can even invest in other Africa country resources - and take control of the export to the west.

Till date, we are a looted lots and you find our best minds employed by our looters and even where there is a government that is a little bright, our SANs fight each other to defend the looters and throw away Nigeria’s interest for peanuts. And a misguided government yet honors the SAN with a national honor. The celebrated Chief Olanipekun OFR, for instance has helped MTN win a tax dispute against Nigeria; represented Shell Petroleum & Equinox (Formerly Statoil) while the two oil companies have but looted the country & yet he has a national honor in recognition of his reputation for helping them fleece us. The direction of the country is a lost cause; if our best minds will fight each-other in a bid to defend a foreign interest trying to fleece our commonwealth.

To return to the main point, we should take back our country. No reason to give Niger over a billion to purchase vehicles- when we’ could support Innoson to build same and then export.

And in many sectors; I don’t see why ICAN can’t become the ACCA of Africa for instance; and make the certification the foremost desirable for accountants across Africa. That should be their aspiration. With the right leadership, such and such can be explored and taken advantage of. This seem to be the hope of ASUU for our tertiary education.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Daaahhh!!!

I'm getting one this December, so help me God...

But if una no patronize me, how I wan take get am?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by LilVast1(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2022
We can now get original designers true true

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Good one by Nike.
I only wish the government can support local athletic wear brands too. They have a lot to offer.

13 Likes

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Thank God
I’ll stop
Paying for this expensive
Shipping shits
Sneakers head
grin
I buy from
A site called” Size ?”
I buy from eBay
I buy from hanon
You can download the apps
To check out all their sneakers during sales time
Winter left over will be sold by beginning of summer so it’s always cheaper
Summer left over will be sold by the beginning of winter , that’s the code to buy at cheap rate

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Need to call my Cousin at Aba

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by KingKO22: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
It can only be Lagos

The Legacy of Asiwaju is propelling Lagos economy to the enviable height while the legacy of Pandora Obituary is attacking unknown gunmen, killing and destruction of properties in Anambra

Choose wise btw the 3 major candidates
The antecedents of each should be considered

Cityboy/Goldenboy is our next president

91 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
When converted with the current exchange rate, an average Nike snickers goes around 250k

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Nice cool
Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by captainbangz: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Na Zidane be that?
Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Na dem go introduce and na dem go still first start substandard shoes.

6 Likes

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by sunny1729: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
welcome development

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by RaptObserver: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Just to further weaken the naira

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by leospruce(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
Nice
Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by hbk001(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2022
This not a nice development I must say.
Our locally made footwears products which a number of people are still patronizing might have less patronage now since Nike has now officially opened their store here in Nigeria.
I actually don't know why people keep saying Nice development, nice development...Okay, employment opportunities might abound there but our locally made footwears will now have less patronage than before.
Way to go, Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Fira09:
Good development from NIKE™.

Let's vote PETER OBI for more good development that will embrace Nigeria.

Like the development you see in Anambra abi.
Some of you just type rubbish as if you are talking to fools.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Kingcalls: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
They made a wise decision not to have opened 5 yrs ago...dem for don shut down... I guess they are banking on an Obi win next Yr... any other candidate wey win na to pack up comot

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Segzy19: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
We no buy jare.

Na made-in-nigeria we wan dey buy now... grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Them sha wan finish our money kwatakwata!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Adedotguy: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
Welcome to naija, remain Adidas & puma

5 Likes

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by Leemekzy: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
NICE ONE FROM NIKE.

4 Likes

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by heykims(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2022
A better by far statr
Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by heykims(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2022
A better by far state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by runningriot: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2022
This is absolutely amazing and great! if not for anything Nike should have their Africa headquarters here in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nike Opens Flagship Store In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) by stunnert(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Nice one, make I go select one or two jordans. Now I won't have to pay high shipping fees for my sneakers again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crazy Request A Fan Posted On Dangote's Twitter Handle(screenshot) / Aliko Dangote Takes Ice Cream, Catches Gelato Bug (Video) / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.