Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid (42561 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by officialwdhtv: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2022
I own you and can "do" 10times a day - man tells wife after she refused "to do the do"

He even brought out proofs cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vI25MUWj1s

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2022
I hate this “ I own you” slang from these type of silly men ehn. Own ko own ni

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Bluntguy: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
But you try to own a man. That is why you fought Biliki your fellow side chick when you knew you were not yet married to Emeka.

263 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

But you try to own a man. That is why you fought Biliki your fellow side chick when you knew you were not yet married to Emeka.
You don’t and can’t own any human, that’s a silly word to use

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Bluntguy: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
When you say 'my husband' for instance, my in English language means possession and possession means owning. Know that and know peace.

378 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Ikennaford: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Nonsense Post, just to trend,,,trends in Nigeria no deh de creative and anything related to sex they only trend for here,tueh for black,

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Bluntguy: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
Leave what is written on a vehicle and enter vehicle.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Lalami3232(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2022
One thing wey I don discover about this life be say, a happy woman doesn't say NO to sex. If you fit make any woman happy, she go give you without any struggle or complain, except she's a sadist. So oga, are you making her happy abi na madam be sadist? grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife, oga go for DNA test oooo because non-virgins aka boreholes can't be trusted"

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

Leave what is written on a vehicle and enter vehicle.
The word “Own” sounds too possessive

3 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Elmojiid(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Bible says be submissive, literally he owns her but not his slave

10 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by fati2001(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2022
Nigerians with their useless words.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Bluntguy: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
The word “Own” sounds too possessive
But there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. English is a borrowed language. Or would you rather be disowned?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

But there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. English is a borrowed language. Or would you rather be disowned?
On the flip a man will aggressively react if his woman use the OWN word on him. You can’t Own any human

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Savedday: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2022
When we ask SIMP not to waste their precious love and money on a 9ja girl, them no want get sense. Daughters of Eve, give am wotoporiously to all this SIMP!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Bluntguy: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
On the flip a man will aggressively react if his woman use the OWN word on him. You can’t Own any human
If you were my babe and tell me you own me, I'll proudly lift you up in my arms. Just try it and see.

10 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

If you were my babe and tell me you own me, I'll proudly lift you up in my arms. Just try it and see.
I can never say I own a man, what will his mother now say?

8 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Bluntguy: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
I can never say I own a man, what will his mother now say?
For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined together with his wife and the two shall become one flesh. Does that quotation ring a bell in your ears? It means you own me and I own you.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by BeanmanX(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
He owns her the moment he paid her bride price,,,,

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
He owns her the moment he paid her bride price,,,,
How much is bride price to warrant thinking ownership ? You joke too much �

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by BeanmanX(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
How much is bride price to warrant thinking ownership ? You joke too much �
It is what it is,,,no matter how much he paid for bride price,,once he gets married to her,, she's automatically his property and his responsibility...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by lextube: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
I own you and can "do" 10times a day - man tells wife after she refused "to do the do"

He even brought out proofs cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vI25MUWj1s

This one is just joking, I don't think means it literally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by slawomir: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

When the bride price of woman is already paid

She can be banged anywhere anyday anytime

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Gkay1(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
In marriage, sex is for happy family, when one side is not happy, don't expect good and enjoyable sex.
If you want to enjoy marriage, build a peaceful and happy home.

May God help us

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Pllaba5: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
H
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Faber(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Yes, he owns her... Thats why I like Iran, Iraq,Saudi, Afghanistan.

You pay bride price
You clothe her, feed her, provide for her
She gets loss, her people calls you that you should make sure their daughter is save. That you must provide her, meaning she is your responsibility.
When you miss road, or police run you street for days, she calls your people that you never come back o. They should come and find their son
She dies, burial rites for your head.

Then 10 - 15 minutes bleep she tells you, she is tired. Na to beat you up, you want whine me.

No be Lagos street, Benin I dey yesterday a man dey buy hair of 120k for his wife.

Wetin men dey spend for marriage, women no fit do am, if we are to swap genders. Person like me go give you what you NEED , once I need my own, you go provide am sharp sharp otherwise you want scam me be that.

Insults are welcome
Mad f Gender

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Impregnable101: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
I can never beg for sex. Never!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Kingpele(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Mumu man, the list no even long ,if he had married from mbaise my wife place ,maybe u will be having sex 20 times a day..intelligent people are busy thinking of how to expand their businesses or get more promotions and more money to support the family and country, lazy people who stumble on money through inheritance and fraudulent means ,will be thinking of sex every single moment of time...lazy poor men will now drive their wives crazy with sex demands as if their wives is the cause of their poverty

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Sayfact: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
sad
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by olisaEze(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Africa! grin
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by RZArecta(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Na everything dey enter social media these days

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.