Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid (42576 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Racoon(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
cheesy If I am the woman, then there is no problem. I will just open for him to do till he develop cardiac arrest & quench. Shebi he be bleep master?

3 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by ryloy: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2022
No go kill yourself... another person go marry her

1 Like

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Splitmind: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2022
A correct man. Women should grab that men take full ownership of them in marriage.
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Nasige(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
see his mouth like i own you, he they form Manchu man, by they he kill himself with too much ''Do'' now las las another man go enjoy the thing to the fullest.
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by ZombieBurster: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Ikennaford:
Nonsense Post, just to trend,,,trends in Nigeria no deh de creative and anything related to sex they only trend for here,tueh for black,
If dem check well now
You go dey F*uck like mad sad
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Greystone: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Stupid man.

Go and be doing 100 rounds a day if you can. You think there is a Gold Medal for best f*cker.

If you die, another man will take your place. Ewu.

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Moh247: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2022
But what is there in sex... He paid bride price, hustle to feed you and takes care of all expenses yet just to have sex with him is now war

If he takes a new wife or get a side chick now they would blame him

1 Like

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by SmartyPants(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
On the flip a man will aggressively react if his woman use the OWN word on him. You can’t Own any human

Of course you can.

Your spouse is yours to have and to hold. If they arent yours why cry when they cheat?

What you're struggling with are the implications of ownership.

So we can say you dont totally own your spouse. You cannot exercise an absolute right over them. But they're yours indeed.

2 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by adecz: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2022
I concur❗️❗️✌️✌️✌️

The pride price guarantees you the
full rights and access to the kpekus
at anytime and anywhere of your choosing☑️☑️☑️ ☺️☺️☺️
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by ZombieBurster: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2022
ryloy:
No go kill yourself... another person go marry her
The Ride still new that's why cheesy cheesy
Something wey him go still Run from cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by RepoMan007: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Marriage is two complementary and supplementary parts coming together. Any attempt for one party to overestimate its level is a recipe for breakdown.
Can we say a HOD owns a subordinate in a department. No is the answer. Only difference in marriage being that the subordinate remains a subordinate always.
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by iyenebari(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
African man
Canon Rebel T1i
Camera features
ISO 100 to 3200
1080p30 video recording
Focus modes AI Focus, One-Shot, AI Servo, Live View with built-in flash
With 28-80mm lens

Other packages includes
Weifeng Tripod
Panasonic Microphone and it kits
Extension Camera Lighting system
58mm camera filters kit
Camera Battery and Charger
Camera body cap and lens (front & back)cap
Canon camera bag

Price N150,000

All in good working condition, no damage
Price is negotiable. Location ph
You can WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 7 9 7 9 5 1 1 0.

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Elporo(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

When you say 'my husband' for instance, my in English language means possession and possession means owning. Know that and know peace.

Possession is not ownership and vice versa. This is why the word "THIEF" exists.

3 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
Anything to trend , una no dey tire for woman matter .

2 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by 1gbdata: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Ok
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by naijapikin2(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
This is the exact way one politician feels about nigeria. Him say na him right to rule us. Him never chee chomtin
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by JesusSaves49(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
I'm trying to understand the meaning of bride price and who is the bride?
If the bride was the woman, and price is the tag on her.
Oh...
He owns her.

However, she also owns him.
Why? If it is her decision to marry him, then she owns him because she can accept or reject him from the onset.

Conclusion: They own each other

3 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by MartinsD12(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
I own you and can "do" 10times a day - man tells wife after she refused "to do the do"

He even brought out proofs cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vI25MUWj1s
cheesy ten times a day even if na food haba no go kill someone's Daughter ooo because of sexxxxx oo
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by omoadeleye(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Rozross:
I hate this “ I own you” slang from these type of silly men ehn. Own ko own ni

He owns her, so deal with that...

1 Like

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by OBALOLA55(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2022
VERY CORRECT
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Paulianfa(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=Rozross post=116073065] The word “Own” sounds too possessive [/quote

grin grin
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Lovilla(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
I see no reason why a married woman will deny her husband sex. Give him anytime he wants except when you are on your period.
Else he will take it from another lady.
Ladies, be wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Paulianfa(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
fati2001:
Nigerians with their useless words.

Guy na dis kind thing dey vex me! Na only Nigerian u sabi? Forget say Nigeria don crash but I still love my country...
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by IamMobisola(f): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
officialwdhtv:
I own you and can "do" 10times a day - man tells wife after she refused "to do the do"

He even brought out proofs cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vI25MUWj1s

"I own you" even our parents who gave birth to us and spent ALOT on us never use those words on us and yet some people just because they paid how much are already claiming property.
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Paulianfa(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

But there is nothing you or anyone can do about it. English is a borrowed language. Or would you rather be disowned?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Paulianfa(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Savedday:
When we ask SIMP not to waste their precious love and money on a 9ja girl, them no want get sense. Daughters of Eve, give am wotoporiously to all this SIMP!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

E be like say u don cry because of 9ja girls unto breaking of heart things.... Sorry bro
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by IamMobisola(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

When you say 'my husband' for instance, my in English language means possession and possession means owning. Know that and know peace.

So saying "my sister" or "my mother" means you own them?
Re: I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Impregnable101:
I can never beg for sex. Never!

Sex is cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.