Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Rivers State Politcal Thread!(strictly) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Politcal Thread!(strictly) (3173 Views)

Shettima: Atiku Is Raila Odinga, We Will Retire Him As Politcal Tourist To Dubai / Politcal Karma About To Hit Asiwaju: Buharist Reporters. / Politcal Thugs Shoot Sporadically As They Snatched A Ballot Box In Rivers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Politcal Thread!(strictly) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
lol anini and osunbor
God bless NIGERIA.
Re: Rivers State Politcal Thread!(strictly) by Jessewizzy: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
I guess you have not had the time to carefully listen to Cole.... Cole is the most intelligent and capable of all of them.

I’m voting Tonye Cole of APC. To hell with SIM.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Politcal Thread!(strictly) by donleo92(m): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nwaetche:
Don,

I know you have made up your mind based mostly on party affiliation.

I am a core PDP man from day one and refused to jump ship when Ameachi moved to APC although I felt then that President Jonathan was not doing enough for Niger delta.

But I will be voting Obi in this election season. Atiku would never develop the Niger Delta port facilities inspite that he made his money with his INTELS at Onne. It would be business as usual for him with his retinue of political jobbers. Do you think that these sets of Abuja politician following Atiku in Rivers PDP would ever attract anything tangible. They never brought anything home before when they were in position of authority. How would suddenly change and start doing something if Atiku wins and appoint them in juicy position?

Abiye Sekibo used to be a former Transportation Minister but he did not do anything to expand our Ports and put it a par with Lagos.

PO has promised to mainstream the illegal refineries which would helped the operators access credit facilities and standardised and possibly put in scrubbers to reduce pollution due to the kpo fires as well as create jobs. Our people have suffered a lot and we can not continue doing the same thing and expect different result.

Let all take that risk and vote PO. Afterall there is nothing to loose if he does not win but much to gain if he wins.

We want PO who is an importer and trader to come in. He has business in PH and other South East state and he would like the port to function to help his folks too. He has accepted PANDEF proposal and I believe he will work.

Forget about structures, Obi from what i am seeing would defy all odds and come on top. he needs our support in Rivers to give him maximum votes.

Same goes to Tonye Cole for me.

I was supporting SIM before but after watching his appearances in campaign and Nyerisi Wike's unholy alliance with Tinubu, i started following Tonye's campaign. He is a successful business man and we need a business man to run Rivers State as a business entity not career politicain like Abe or someone that can not eloquently articulate his policies like SIM.

Please let us Vote for Peter Obi and Pst. Tonye Cole.

I must confess, I love your write up.
but the thing here is that the powers that be in Nigerians politics favours atiku than Peter obi.

Obi can't handle the pressure that comes with governing a country like Nigeria. Nigeria is not anambra..

take a look at babatunde Raji fashola when he was governor of lagos, he did well. but when he became a minister he is flopping badly.
Re: Rivers State Politcal Thread!(strictly) by iyobosadavid: 1:30am On Feb 21, 2023
I am voting Pst Tonye Cole Mni for governor
Re: Rivers State Politcal Thread!(strictly) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2023
Ring road is the the new bird... I love Rivers state....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexican Bitcoin Lord, Ray Yousef Endorse Peter Obi, Promises Refreshment At Poll / Gov Amaechi's Response To Rumour About Him And Prof. Soyinka's Daughter (tweets) / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.