Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) (1914 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira / Reno Omokri, Nigerians Reacts As Oshiomole, Tinubu Absent At APC Rally In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by renderme: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
A video of Peter Obis latest interview in Rivers state, in which he appears to have lost his voice has been posted on twitter and has elicited reactions from Nigerians including PDPs' Reno Omokri.

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyNYIqVNolk

Source:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1628740939324833792

lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
cheesy

Had it been it was tulubo, those DJs and Alaba international businessmen would've do Remixed of balablu featuring urchins tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by WibusJaga: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2023

Far better than losing your senses & talking balablu bulaba gazelle garagagara. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Derrickfoster1: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Reno just begin prepare congratulation speech for peter obi .

Because that might be your only hope of returning from exile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Enu o şe o. Talk is cheap.
Getting the Presidency of Nigeria is not mango-picking o.

It took PMB contesting since 2003 and losing thrice before winning while it took Asiwaju 20 years of single focus on achieving nothing but getting the ticket on a ruling party yet Mr Obi thinks being a defeated running mate on PDP ticket and getting and using the ticket of a mushroom party for 8 months will suffice. ko jor o!

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Luckylife(m): 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
J
Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
His voice has never been presidential.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
That is a sign of good work ethics. Nigeria lost that long ago. Thank God we still have an example to follow

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin Voice + Presidential election grin

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by udeh3(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Peter Obi stated from the beginning that he's going to speak directly with Nigerians. No spoke persons will speak on my behalf.

The numbers of interviews, public events and outing Obi has attended, non of the aspirants attended 60%. Hence, it's expected that he gets tired and the voice affected. He's not a drug Baron or one that shares questions or Dodge interviews

Reno is just so irrelevant and needs Obi's news or name to trend.

Come Saturday, Obi is the code

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Adaisback(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
You all should let Mr president be. What's presidential about a person's voice? Buhari and the rest of them with manly voice only gave us wickedness and impoverish us the more. This time we need a soothing and feminine voice that will sooth our pains away. Yes , I Adadike said so and I stand with Mr President Peter Omowale Gregory Abdulfatai Osas Obi

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Mylove55(f): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
The evil voice using to deceive igbo youth

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by revolt(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dude os really hard working I swear. Hes done so much work. I hope he wins

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Mylove55(f): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
udeh3:
Peter Obi stated from the beginning that he's going to speak directly with Nigerians. No spoke persons will speak on my behalf.

The numbers of interviews, public events and outing Obi has attended, non of the aspirants attended 60%. Hence, it's expected that he gets tired and the voice affected. He's not a drug Baron or one that shares questions or Dodge interviews

Reno is just so irrelevant and needs Obi's news or name to trend.

Come Saturday, Obi is the code
tinubu has be speaking and campaigning since January 2022,
He is still strong more than obi that started campaign last 4months

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Nonexisting1: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
If it was Tinubu that lost his voice, he would be in a flight to UK by now. Peter Obi with all the stress still grant interviews with failing voice. It shows he has started working hard even before his inauguration.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Enu o şe o. Talk is cheap.
Getting the Presidency of Nigeria is not mango-picking o.

It took PMB contesting since 2003 and losing thrice before winning while it took Asiwaju 20 years of single focus on achieving nothing but getting the ticket on a ruling party yet Mr Obi thinks being a defeated running mate on PDP ticket and getting and using the ticket of a mushroom party for 8 months will suffice. ko jor o!

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

You woke up from siesta and think Presidency is the next thing..

According to Prof Soludo 2022
Obi knows he will not win...
Obi knows we know.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by KingKO22: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
A 25 years old has lost his voice and look dejected

While 95 years old man looking stronger and healthier

Obituary na scam packaged by IPOB for Beerfraud agenda 😂😂🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:

You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money go to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

Sola Kuti
copied
Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dear Bola Ahmed Tinubu Supporters, is this the man you want as your President?

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:

You want to be President

Your wife is a Senator

Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.
Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generated in Lagos.

All BRT money go to your Nephew

Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formation including street light generators.

All governmental taxes and other levies go to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

Your newspaper and TV channels care the official paid propaganda channels.

You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you had managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bags of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

Sola Kuti
copied
Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by udeh3(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mylove55:
tinubu has be speaking and campaigning since January 2022,
He is still strong more than obi that started campaign last 4months

So, you want to compare the works in terms of Obi and BAT campaigns?

How many Live television invites did BAT honored? Can you also help me with live interviews on Zooms and other online platform BAT attended?

How many town Halls meetings did he attend?
Obi visited students in all the 36 states including Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Mylove55(f): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
udeh3:

How many Live television invites did BAT honored? Can you also help me with live interviews on Zooms and other online platform BAT attended?

tinubu meet with different individual on daily basis, you can attest to that during apc primary campaign,
Tour every State soliciting for delegate votes

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Benwallt(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
he has been stretched beyond his limits. Obi's voice is the most terrible thing about him
Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by IGBOSON1: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
udeh3:

Don’t mind those fools! That Reno of a guy has really surprised me with how low into the sewer he has sunk….all because of selfish politics!

NONE of the other three leading candidates has shown the kind of stamina and work ethic Peter Obi has shown in this campaign, and as far as i’m concerned, the man is a hero!

All that Tinubu has said since campaigns began would struggle to fill three A4 sized papers!
Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by IGBOSON1: 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mylove55:
tinubu meet with different individual on daily basis, you can attest to that during apc primary campaign,

You mean in those meetings we saw pics of him nodding off while his team did all the talking!? Don’t take my word for it….ask Sowore!
Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by udeh3(m): 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mylove55:

It's on record, he never visited the east during Consultation for the primaries...

Secondly, did BAT visit US for Nigerains in diaspora? Maybe you don't know how many tour Peter Obi made even outside the country

How many town hall meetings was BAT engaged in? You can't even count how many online. I dare you to mention two(2) online platform that hosted BAT. AY hosted PO for hours, just of recent to engage with his fans. We're not talking about town hall meetings for students alone. He has town hall meetings for different age groups he attended himself

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by udeh3(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Don’t mind those fools! That Reno of a guy has really surprised me with how low into the sewer he has sunk….all because of selfish politics!

NONE of the other three leading candidates has shown the kind of stamina and work ethic Peter Obi has shown in this campaign, and as far as i’m concerned, the man is a hero!

All that Tinubu has said since campaigns began would struggle to fill three A4 sized papers!

Well said my brother. I'm not a tribal bigot. I say it how it is. NIGERIA is our own. If we want it good, fine, otherwise, so be it

Even in his campaigns, he struggles to complete any sentence. I've not seen any interview he conducted, except the one that was done off air with lots of cut and join

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
A voiceless Peter Obi is still better than drugnubu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by BlessedOne01: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
You can all clearly see that Obi is still a boy! grin

LP/obifooolish ti lule

PDP ti lule

Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu would win the Presidential election landslide By The LORD'S Special Grace!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by DSC7: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Shey na beans to dey Move around and talk to people for almost 20hrs daily since consultations and campaigns started? 🙄🙄

Peter obi really tried Abegggggg....

I will vote for Peter Obi...

Re: Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) by Optimist4ever(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
OBI should be our next president whether the devil likes it or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Highly Presidential Tinubu & Shettima In A Private Meeting-photo / Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State / The New ADC To President-elect, Lt Colonel Yusuf Nurudeen Alowonle Has Been Deco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.