Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference" - Kashim Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference" - Kashim Shettima (233 Views)

I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference" - Kashim Shettima by dangerousd071: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_laybWo3g

Bola Tinubu’s running mate, Kashim Shettima, has said the outfit he wore to the NBA conference in Lagos was deliberate.

The APC vice presidential candidate noted that the gym shoes on the loose-fitted suit he wore, was a move to throw people off.

He said, “When I was told that it was a hostile crowd, I deliberately wore sneakers.”

Re: "I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference" - Kashim Shettima by gtrust: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2022
What about the oversized suit??

What about tuxedo suit on a corporate meeting??

What about not unbuttoning your suit before you sit down??

What about whataboutism
Re: "I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference" - Kashim Shettima by Oksman(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2022
Lies.
This surely an after thought.
Re: "I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference" - Kashim Shettima by Mynd44: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2022

(1)

VIDEO: Man Violently Assaults Police Officer Armed With Rifle In Lagos / Obi Responds To Invitation Of Nigerians In Diaspora / OMG Is He Speaking To Nigerian Politicians & Our Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.