Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Turn Your Phone To A Money Making Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Your Phone To A Money Making Machine (101 Views)

Can Someone Use My Phone To Borrow Loan From Loan Apps? Any Harm? / I Gave Out My BVN To A Money Loaning App; Is My Account At Risk? / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Phone To A Money Making Machine by jomakris: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Today, the industrial economy is giving way to the 'digital or connected economy'. In the digital economy, it is not a question of the resources you have, but a question of how resourceful you are. Don't be rigid to change in this modern economy. Be ready to learn, unlearn and relearn�. A lot of millionaires and billionaires are emerging in this connected economy. And guess what?�‍♂️ In the connected economy, there are no production cost, no running cost, and no administrative cost. The only cost in our connected economy is data and maximizing the right information. �� But beyond having access to the right information, you must plug into the right opportunity. I Will be giving out 10 free Tickets to my live Masterclass on How to Make Money with your phone and internet this Saturday live at IKEJA AIRPORT HOTEL By Allen Roundabout,Ikeja. Text free Ticket to 08157232313. Remember it is only for the first 10person. Hurry now.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing Course 101 By Olamilekan Adeshina. / The Top Ten Questions Asked Most Frequently On Google About Cryptocurrencies And / Importation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.