Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out (10757 Views)

Police, LASTMA, Agberos Threatening Our Livelihood, Tricycle Operators Lament / Video: Sorry State Of The A Ijaw Community In Lagos / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community,shoot Man Who Came Home Becos Covid-19 Dead(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Pnnags7: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k... cool

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by ajayiopy: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://thenetwork.ng/conoil-oil-threatening-our-peace-security-ondo-ijaw-community-cries-out/

DEAR CONOIL,
YOU BETTER SYNC WITH THAT COMMUNITY,THOSE GUYS ARE NOT SMILING OK
ABACHA TIEDTO TAP BITUMEN FROM AGBABU AND REFINE IT IN KADUNA BUT TO NO AVAIL,THOSE GUYS KNOW THIER ONIONS ,THEY ARE NOT GBEWUDANI.
I WAS SURPRISED THAT A PROFESSOR IN MY SCHOOL THEN LEFT HIS WORK TO JOIN MILLITANT AND FIGHT GOVERNMENT BACK THEN.
ADENUGA SHOULD NOT HAVE PROBLEM WITH THAT BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN DOING THAT IN RIVERS AND BAYELSEA.

1 Like

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, Ijaw have communities in Ondo State? I thought the occupants there are all Yorubas.

Ijaw have over 150 villages and settlements in Ondo State.
All Ijaw share perfect boundaries with each other its just unjust balkanizations into six states.

4 Likes

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by mystery22: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, Ijaw have communities in Ondo State? I thought the occupants there are all Yorubas.
Yes,even some ilaje people of ondo claim they are not yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Godfullsam(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
If you are from ONDO state let's gather here

1 Like

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Truvelisback(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaw have over 150 villages and settlements in Ondo State.
All Ijaw share perfect boundaries with each other its just unjust balkanizations into six states.
So, the Ijaw States should have been how many?
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
So, the Ijaw States should have been how many?

Ijaw is as large as Igbo both in population and in area size.

2 Likes

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Truvelisback(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaw is as large as Igbo both in population and in area size.
Why aren't these states recognized? I'm only familiar with Delta State and Bayelsa.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Why aren't these states recognized? I'm only familiar with Delta State and Bayelsa.

Ijaw are in Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States.

Immediate past Deputy Governor of Ondo is Ijaw.
Present Delta State Deputy is Ijaw

Present Rivers State Deputy is Ijaw

Present Edo First Lady is Ijaw

Bayelsa is fully Ijaw.
Ijaw is the largest tribe in Rivers State among others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Sheggy13(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:
These are my brothers whom obj added to sw so as to at least make them an oil producing region.
But what do the richest,strongest and bravest black tribe the ijaws get from the same sw.
Instead they lodge some yours in hotels to be talking trash about the ijaws, calling us ogogoro drinkers, betrayingg the hero of democracy and the most respected ijaw man gej.
We have given all to these cowordly afonjas but they have paid us with liars,deceit, backstabbing, betrayingg, propagandaa,and wickedness.
Thank you other ss/se tribes for always standing beside the great ijaws as brothers.no wonder God blessed you too. embarassed embarassed embarassed
You're nothing but a fool. The Ijaws in Ondo state don't have half of the oil in Ilaje land in Ondo state, and Ilajes are ethnically and culturally Yorubas. So you can only deceive the uninformed here with your blatant falsehood and propaganda, you this stupid Igbo boy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Viraltrends123: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh:

Present Delta Deputy is Ijaw

Bayelsa is fully Ijaw.
rest, just like nupe. No one can make you sad about your tribe but yourself
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sheggy13:

You're nothing but a fool. The Ijaws in Ondo state don't have half of the oil in Ilaje land in Ondo state, and Ilajes are ethnically and culturally Yorubas. So you can only deceive the uninformed here with your blatant falsehood and propaganda, you this stupid Igbo boy.

Ijaw have far more oil in Ondo than Ilaje.

The Ijaw in Ondo are far larger than the whole Ilaje.

2 Likes

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Bravetunde: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
masseratti:
the way you guys lie shamelessly online is unbecoming, so its Obj that created Ondo state abi? or former South West Region of Nigeria? you not even an Izon so stop lying online liar, Yorubas and iJaws have been living peacefully for hundred of years in that area so look for another way to cause issues between them.
The ijaws there were formally in Edo state, boundary adjustment but obj put them inondo state.
No wonder the cowords now claim they have oil but they won't say we the brave, blessed ijaws are the owners.
God bless the already over blessed ijaws whom also doubles as the richest,bravest and strongest black tribe. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Sheggy13(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
mystery22:
Yes,even some ilaje people of ondo claim they are not yorubas
No Ilaje person will claim he's not Yoruba except the person doesn't know his history. Only Apois where the likes of Sowore is from, can justifiably make such claim.

3 Likes

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:

The ijaws there were formally in Edo state, boundary adjustment but obj put them inondo state.
No wonder the cowords now claim they have oil but they won't say we the brave, blessed ijaws are the owners.
God bless the already over blessed ijaws whom also doubles as the richest,bravest and strongest black tribe. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ijaw still have over 200 villages and settlements in Edo State.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sheggy13:

No Ilaje person will claim he's not Yoruba except the person doesn't know his history. Only Apois where the likes of Sowore is from, can justifiably make such claim.
Apoi is Ijaw.

5 Likes

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Truvelisback(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh:

Bayelsa is fully Ijaw.
Why aren't the Ijaws recognized in these States?
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Sheggy13(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaw have far more oil in Ondo than Ilaje.

The Ijaw in Ondo are far larger than the whole Ilaje.
Please don't make me laugh abeg. Go to OSOPADEC to get data and don't argue blindly with someone from the terrain.

4 Likes

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Sheggy13(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh:

Apoi is Ijaw.
I'm not arguing that. I said Apois are the ones that can call themselves Ijaws not Ilajes like the person I quoted is alluding to.

2 Likes

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by richmote: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh:

Bayelsa is fully Ijaw.
The deputy governor of Bayelsa is Urhobo. There are Urhobo and isoko community in bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by GreatBoss: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
richmote:

The deputy governor of Bayelsa is Urhobo. There are Urhobo and isoko community in bayelsa state.

There is no Urhobo community in Bayelsa.

Ofoni is Tarakiri community.
Its Ijaw.
Its from my clan.

Few Isoko camps are at the Bayelsa border with Isoko of Delta at the edge there.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by masseratti: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:

please stop lying and go and sleep ijaws are found from Rivers state to Ondo, that's a fact, in fact Obj never did anything boundary adjustment as a military president or a civilian president stop lying online, the ijaws in Ondo like sowore are bonafide Ondo citizens since the state was created by Murtala Muhammad from old western region, not even from mid western region but old western region,the then Midwest region was changed to Bendel state, stop lying online oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by masseratti: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:

stop lying please, bring your facts to the fore that they were formerly in Edo state.. and bring any evidence that Obj did any boundary adjustment.. liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ayodeoba: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:
These are my brothers whom obj added to sw so as to at least make them an oil producing region.
But what do the richest,strongest and bravest black tribe the ijaws get from the same sw.
Instead they lodge some yours in hotels to be talking trash about the ijaws, calling us ogogoro drinkers, betrayingg the hero of democracy and the most respected ijaw man gej.
We have given all to these cowordly afonjas but they have paid us with liars,deceit, backstabbing, betrayingg, propagandaa,and wickedness.
Thank you other ss/se tribes for always standing beside the great ijaws as brothers.no wonder God blessed you too. embarassed embarassed embarassed
all the way from ijaw and be claiming oil in ondo. Hope you well so?
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by PharmacyStore: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
There's need for peace
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ayodeoba:
all the way from ijaw and be claiming oil in ondo. Hope you well so?

They share borders with other Ijaws..that's their home its just state balkanizations.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by richmote: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
GreatBoss:

There is no Urhobo community in Bayelsa.

Ofoni is Tarakiri community.
Its Ijaw.
Its from my clan.

Few Isoko camps are at the Bayelsa border with Isoko of Delta at the edge there.
Continue living in denial
What is the deputy governor name and what does it mean in ijaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by streetsoldier1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:

Make thunder wipe your left yansh.... the land belongs to ondo people. Ijaws followed waterways for their survival to another man land and their claiming ownship. Make thunder touch your left balls join

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by lolu2019: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sheggy13:

they do.when I was in akwa ibom,the ilaje people there used to call me Baba Yoruba.and I always wondered if we are not the same cos I am ijebu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jumbo Pension: Our Dead Colleagues’ Spirits Won’t Forgive Ex-govs, Deputies – Pe / LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory For APC Presidential Campaign In Lagos (PHOTO / The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.