Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out (10758 Views)

Police, LASTMA, Agberos Threatening Our Livelihood, Tricycle Operators Lament / Video: Sorry State Of The A Ijaw Community In Lagos / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community,shoot Man Who Came Home Becos Covid-19 Dead(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Bravetunde: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Make thunder wipe your left yansh.... the land belongs to ondo people. Ijaws followed waterways for their survival to another man land and their claiming ownship. Make thunder touch your left balls join
You are just making noise,no be afonja cowords again.
Small heat na you people run away through the bush you use to shitt grin grin grin grin
Cowords.
Just try nonsense and see if ijaws won't use you Amala people to shine.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
streetsoldier1:

Make thunder wipe your left yansh.... the land belongs to ondo people. Ijaws followed waterways for their survival to another man land and their claiming ownship. Make thunder touch your left balls join

That's a big lie.
This is Ijaw Republic land.
All Ijaws are fully together just unjustly balkanized into six states.

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by astonished: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
You want to fight your MASTER,

Stop being delusional, a rat that want to fight tiger, you must have think every power end in militancy, it's not by that, it's by population, brain, smartness, science & technologies which you can't measure, .

Yoruba will press button, your generation will be no more,

Talking from reality

Bravetunde:

Small heat na you people run away through the bush you use to shitt grin grin grin grin
Cowords.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Madmazel99(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaw have far more oil in Ondo than Ilaje.

The Ijaw in Ondo are far larger than the whole Ilaje.
bros, your lies are too much. I'm sure you have never step your foot in Ondo state before. We wey come from Ondo state go just dey look you and the lies you put out here. Please, stop all these propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Bravetunde: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
astonished:

Stop being delusion grin ;Dal, a rat that want to fight tiger, you must have think every power end in militancy, it's not by that, it's by population, brain, smartness, science & technologies which you can't measure, .

Talking from reality

Lol grin grin grin grin
Afonjas are cowords no be today.one ijaw man can beat 5 afonjas.
Moreover if anything start,ijaws will be too Willing to invite their Igbo,ogoni, and their brothers in ss/se.
Afonjas no get streghnt na,is no longer news.
Fear fear people grin grin cheesy grin : Do
Cowords

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ogbodobeogbodo: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
It is sad, you can never hear of Delta Igbo, Rivers Igbo, or Calabar Igbo, you can only hear of south south and south east. Fools everywhere.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Nathaniel111(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Simply NOISE!

The Oil producing communities in Ondo state are under one LGA in the entire south west which is Ilaje LGA of Ondo state.
Ese odo has no oil producing communities. Living in the riverine doesn't make you an Oil rich area.
Reason why the Commissioner representing Ondo state in the NDDC will always be an indegine of Ilaje same as the Chairman (Osopadec) Ondo state oil producing area development commission.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
astonished:

Stop being delusional, a rat that want to fight tiger, you must have think every power end in militancy, it's not by that, it's by population, brain, smartness, science & technologies which you can't measure, .

Talking from reality

Yorubas are not larger than Ijaw in population

1 Like

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ijoh(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nathaniel111:
Simply NOISE!

The Oil producing communities in Ondo state are under one LGA in the entire south west which is Ilaje LGA of Ondo state.
Ese odo has no oil producing communities. Living in the riverine doesn't make you an Oil rich area.
Reason why the Commissioner representing Ondo state in the NDDC will always be an indegine of Ilaje same as the Chairman (Osopadec) Ondo state oil producing area development commission.

Know this and know peace.

Even you self know that you are lying to yourself.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Igbodicool(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
post=116080426:
Let Peace Reign.

All necessary procedures and regulations guiding the Petroleum Industry as contained in the Petroleum Industry Act must be followed by CONOIL.
I always laugh anytime I see you mention PEACE or LOVE.

I don't really know why?
I will be like, can Satan love or allow peace?
I'm just confused here!

1 Like

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by streetsoldier1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:

Cowords.

See weyrey ooo, I be proper ilaje man, not a coward, make any ijaw man do nonsense if he no go collect

1 Like

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Christistruth00: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin

Over 90% of Ondo Oil is from the Ilaje Areas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Bravetunde: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
streetsoldier1:

See weyrey ooo, I be proper ilaje man, not a cowards, make any ijaw man do nonsense if he no go collect
Ilaje is it not a part of afonjass.except you say you are not afonja then I will give you benefit of doubt.
Afonjas as the world knows are cowords.ijaws wey Nigeria they fear > grin grin grin
Let me remind you about ibb famous quote.
Whenever I see an afonja making noise or threatening war I simply go back to sleep because I know they are cowords grin grin grin grin
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Thomasankara(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
[/color]
Bravetunde:
These are my brothers whom obj added to sw so as to at least make them an oil producing region.
But what do the richest,strongest and bravest black tribe the ijaws get from the same sw.
Instead they lodge some yours in hotels to be talking trash about the ijaws, calling us ogogoro drinkers, betrayingg the hero of democracy and the most respected ijaw man gej.
We have given all to these cowordly afonjas
but they have paid us with liars,deceit, backstabbing, betrayingg, propagandaa,and wickedness.
Thank you other ss/se tribes for always standing beside the great ijaws as brothers.no wonder God blessed you too. embarassed embarassed embarassed

[color=#770077]
so asere look like ijaw name for your eyes grin grin grin cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by NLPoliceWoman: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Igbodicool:

I always laugh anytime I see you mention PEACE or LOVE.

I don't really know why?
I will be like, can Satan love or allow peace?
I'm just confused here!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Christistruth00: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bravetunde:

Ilaje is it not a part of afonjass.except you say you are not afonja then I will give you benefit of doubt.
Afonjas as the world knows are cowords.ijaws wey Nigeria they fear > grin grin grin
Let me remind you about ibb famous quote.
Whenever I see an afonja making noise or threatening war I simply go back to sleep because I know they are cowords grin grin grin grin

Ilaje is Yoruba and lying wont change it

Ifeajuna Fled to Ghana after killing Prime Minister Balewa

Ojukwu abandoned his long suffering People at the War front and Fled to Ivory Coast

Nnamdi Kanu deserted his followers and fled to Europe

Who Love fleeing when it is time to pack their own Bullsh*t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by BlackSaints: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Ijaws are indeed in ondo state
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by nony43(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Sheggy13:

You're nothing but a fool. The Ijaws in Ondo state don't have half of the oil in Ilaje land in Ondo state, and Ilajes are ethnically and culturally Yorubas. So you can only deceive the uninformed here with your blatant falsehood and propaganda, you this stupid Igbo boy.

So everyone commenting on NL are now Igbos and Yorubas. How daft you are.

1 Like

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Sheggy13(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2022
nony43:

So everyone commenting on NL are now Igbos and Yorubas. How daft you are.
You're the daft one here. The person I quoted knows I know him and his history here, that's why he isn't reacting but since you've decided to be his spokesman, I'll have to put you in your place. Only a daft person like you makes conclusions without investigating.

1 Like

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by thebar: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bravetunde:
These are my brothers whom obj added to sw so as to at least make them an oil producing region.
But what do the richest,strongest and bravest black tribe the ijaws get from the same sw.
Instead they lodge some yours in hotels to be talking trash about the ijaws, calling us ogogoro drinkers, betrayingg the hero of democracy and the most respected ijaw man gej.
We have given all to these cowordly afonjas but they have paid us with liars,deceit, backstabbing, betrayingg, propagandaa,and wickedness.
Thank you other ss/se tribes for always standing beside the great ijaws as brothers.no wonder God blessed you too. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ijaw have just little unlike ILAJE, APOI
most oil the ijaw are claiming to have today belong to the Ilajes and that was the major cause of war between them

Your brothers indeed
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Bravetunde: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
thebar:

Ijaw have just little unlike ILAJE, APOI
most oil the ijaw are claiming to have today belong to the Ilajes and that was the major cause of war between them

Your brothers indeed
I too know,is apoi not ijaw,the full name is ijaw apoi.
I repeat ijaws own all the oil,ijaws are also the richest,bravest,strongest and the most blessed black tribe in the world.
God continue blessing the brave ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by thebar: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bravetunde:

I too know,is apoi not ijaw,the full name is ijaw apoi.
I repeat ijaws own all the oil,ijaws are also the richest,bravest,strongest and the most blessed black tribe in the world.
God continue blessing the brave ijaws.

Apoi and ikale speak the same language, can any Apoi speak ijaw?
Calling them ijo Apoi was because the group them under same local government

The ijaws in ondo state stole the land that belongs to Ilajes, and that was the cause of the great war that happened then
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Ebi2233: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
thebar:

The ijaws in ondo state stole the land that belongs to Ilajes, and that was the cause of the great war that happened then

You mumu well well.
Oya go to am back now.
Mr liar.
Re: Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out by Parachoko: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2022
thebar:

Ijaws didn't steal land in Ondo State

Stop saying nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Imo INEC Office Kill One, Say ‘No Election In Biafra Land’ / Governor Wike In Hot Pepper As Nnamdi Kanu Post This On Facebook PHOTOS / Kidnappers Must Be Treated As Terrorists — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.