Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) (43641 Views)

Udoamaka Nwamu Kills His Estranged Wife & Mother-In-Law In Georgia, USA / Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by YeePeyHaa: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Probably the man has another wife

Their women are very very jealous over there

My own opinion though!
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bad news every day.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Male lawyers get killed anyhow.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by KvnqSolow: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
So sad May His Soul Rest With the Lord...Amen!

But for real? What could be his crime that She had to stab him, when they could make out time to talk!!

Mehn Life ain't Easy, You Gotta go hard!
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Na waoooo
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
That's why they say anger is temporary madness and that's why I don't associate with angry people.

Angry prone people naturally have more energy and drive than calmer people, however most anger leads to evil than good.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
tillaman:
Women Wetin we do una
Why una dey kill us?
This trend suppose don stop na, killing guys is the new cool in town huh
I thought dey said that it's only white women that kills their black boyfriend/husband?,,,Lolx cheesy
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by kingamaa(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Another love gone wrong
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by DownChelsea(f): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
When he got married, people actually told him congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Arijude(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Legonqueen:

please sir help me with little amount to buy food to eat things are really tough the hunger is really much I beg any amount you can spare I ll appreciate the hunger is unbearable
nwanne kedu ihe na eme?
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Nonexisting: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
The stabbing gender have struck yet again. God in your hands we your children are.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Civilianarmy: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Toxic women everywhere.

If you no do again leave na. No be by force.
If e dey beat /harass you run or report.

Haba

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by doneback04: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fine woman , chai na so she takes waste her life
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
The beautiful wife will win beauty contest in Kebbi Prison

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
doneback04:
Fine woman , chai na so she takes waste her life
only God knows what was the reason for such an action
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by detectivejones: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Believe it or not men are endangered specie.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nigerian Magistrates?

They're like the NPF; corrupt and unjust ...

No RIP to spare!

I wish one particular female magistrate in that self same geopolitical zone this kind of fate! cool
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Enddy50ty(m): 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pretty girls do the ugliest things.
Rest In Peace Mallam.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by afesco: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Say no to violence
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Businessman1986(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
The truth is I do not pity him at all if this case is true. I am sure (or 99% sure) that if this type of news had been presented to him with his Lawyer friends, he would have said something to the effect of:

- Never hit a woman (translated to do not physically defend yourself with power)
- What did the man do? (Blaming the man for the stinking callousness of the woman; a woman that a normal man should properly deal with)
- Let the LAW take its course.

These types of men are the reason, it started from "don't hit a woman at any cost" to "run from your domain when she is pissed", how disgusting. If this case is as reported here, like Binyamin the PDP dude, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
When a relationship becomes toxic, it is better for couple to separate to avert death.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
LagoonQueen
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Usidamen2: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
always pray for your spouse
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
What a beautiful demon.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Comedian2019: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
saphiere:
From the article, there is no where the accused said she stabbed him and No evidence.

Bloggers and lies.

Because you saw someone in a house doesn't mean she killed.

This woman should sue them.
How on earth will a woman be in a house after her husband was stabbed to death, without raising alarm? If she wasn't the killer, she would have shouted to the neighbours.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Machalla(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cry
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Machalla(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rahkman:
Another maryam sanda
where is the killer now sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS) / Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) / Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.