Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) (43635 Views)

Udoamaka Nwamu Kills His Estranged Wife & Mother-In-Law In Georgia, USA / Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) / Otike Odibi: Burial Poster & Wedding Photos Of Lawyer Stabbed To Death By Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Sablexxxtoons: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
See as she fine .

She be like: you dey craze after u don enjoy my beaury u wan marry wife no 2. abii?

No 2 kee u dere
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Besty27: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
na ogun go kill you with your bad news were

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Terrible. It seems like terrible things happen in this country everyday.

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Women and stabbing.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by PenSniper: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Because of what - the man's banana or alimony or another wife matter ? Ensttanged means they have already separated. Why pay him a visit ? Of did the man invited her over ? Perhaps the man's banana remembered how sweet her pussy and wanted a free ride and the woman would have none of it. A rape attempt ?
So many whys.
Now she has made herself a free gift for those hordes in uniform. They will be having her for free in turns.

Pray not to get trapped in Nigeria police's hands as a woman.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
The saddest part is that this wicked WOMAN will be set free after a while. Had it been the other way round, those unfortunate activists for don flood the media with their nonsense cries for justice.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amperes:
Women find it easier to dump from a low value man for a high value man without even blinking an eye. They wont even think about the emotions of the man they are leaving but they find it very difficult to leave a high value man. rather than see him carry on with his life they ll rather have him killed. This is clearly a crime of passion, i suspect the lady must have inflicted multiple stab wounds on the poor guy. Women cant tolerate half of what men tolerate from them. Whenever you break up with a lady, make sure you cut off every form of communication, if possible change your address, they can be very vengeful.

Why don't you change your gender and your diick too while at it?

Bunch of cowards parading themselves as men these days. Your ancestors didn't survive an ice age and fought sabre tooth tigers only for their descendants to run from women. Man dafuq up and control the relationship. All these woke ideologies about being a gentleman and not laying hands on a woman are what made women bold enough to kill their spouses. When you are weak, women turn you to prey and it's simple. When you show them you are a crazy mudafucker, they respect you and your boundaries.

Running away from a woman just because Una break up is the last thing I would ever do.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
November24:

Truth is you can't know all these, trust me.
Just pray God gives you the right woman
you are right. female pretend a lot during courtship thereby hiding their dark side
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Daughterboard(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Women who killed!
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by November24(f): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
baralatie:

The custom in the north is mirrored after the Islamic which permits the husband to have more than one wife nah

I'm a Northern woman... I know what I'm saying
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by CedarHoldings: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
She stabbed a magistrate judge! Her justice will come faster than speed of light.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by gagadey(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
saphiere:
From the article, there is no where the accused said she stabbed him and No evidence.

Bloggers and lies.

Because you saw someone in a house doesn't mean she killed.

This woman should sue them.

Yeah, the reporting is so poor, but I can tell you that she is a prime suspect. I am opportune to know a brother to the deceased, and I just drove in from the SCID where I went to see him. There are things the blogger didn’t report probably because he/she didn’t have those information and I wont divulge such here too though, but the EX WIFE is a prime suspect
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
IF I type that.......
MEN should stop getting married... Moderators go rush ban me....
Is their any CRIME in living a SOLO life...?
People should stop being subjected through such a mirageous union, all in the name of having Kids.
Women should stopped being coerced into such an abstract union.
U can have KIDS & still carter for them without having to lose your freedom.

HUMANS have advanced.
Advancement comes with a lot of challenges which will definitely include, a fight for equal rights, challenge of constituted authorities, siege on usual norms.
IF you are getting married as a man and you expect undiluted respect & submission from your wife then you are still in the 18th & 19th century.
What do u think misreading of Education does?
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
There is one edo girl I'm following with style that thinks I will marry her. Na her type dey stab man to death. He don shook me knife bfr but the wound wasn't serious

Avoid Edo girls o. Dem be winch
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Oqw1: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Nigra(f): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Wawu,these people don sex sotay them don resemble brother and sister..anyways RIP.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by ozo13(m): 2:14am On Aug 27, 2022
rocknation62:
Na lawyer go still judge the matter!
u ehn
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
There is one edo girl I'm following with style that thinks I will marry her. Na her type dey stab man to death. He don shook me knife bfr but the wound wasn't serious

Avoid Edo girls o. Dem be winch
End the relationship now.
How much do you need to end it?
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by NastiLord: 5:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Heathrow44:
The same way laws were made to curtail rape, Laws should be made to end this murder of husbands by women, a judge for that matter !

1. Ataga case
2. PDP chieftain case heard she was sentenced to death but she's not dead yet

Something wey prison warders dey enjoy go die like that?
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

End the relationship now.
How much do you need to end it?
cheesy brother seriously? Please if you are serious quote me again.I just need transport to move to my other location... I want to escape from her quietly really. She knows how to inflict wounds on me because I don't want to touch her back I think I would have hospitalized her by now.

Hope you can be a real helper.
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by millionboi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
ifihearam:
Peter obi is a political fraudster.,

YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu
Nonsense
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by seemlilystun: 4:30am On Aug 29, 2022
kingthreat:
The beautiful wife will win beauty contest in Kebbi Prison

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Tb222:
Why has not been blacklisted by the
Ministry of information, i mean you want to go online to escape your bad realities, only for you to pick up your phone to atleast get some relief, and then gbam "pregnant woman raped, macheted and burnt to death",, proudly brought to you by . How in the world would someone be proud to bring bad news to already traumatized Nigerians,

Na Where , Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo
Re: Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) by Usidamen2: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2022
wow sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Steals Nigerian Man's joystick In Satellite Town (pics,video) / Couple & Yahoo Boys Arrested In Enugu, Expensive Cars & Gadgets Recovered / OSPAC Invades Okomoko, Rivers State, Kills 4, Dumps Bodies In River (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.