Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents (15322 Views)

Alleged N4b Fraud: How Obiano Laundered Anambra Security Votes, By EFCC / Breakdown Of The APC Delegates Votes By States And Zones / EFCC Arrests 7 Party Agents For Vote Buying (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by Viraltrends123: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
He never said he is youth...He just engaged the youths
whether you like it or not, we will all vote for the 37 year old youth. You can continue tagging anyone that doesn't support your candidate

1 Like

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
derecho:
And no sane person supports or endorses a BAT thing

hahahaha olodo no governors dey support your obituary a known thief
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by Biafranodogwu55: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Viraltrends123:
whether you like it or not, we will all vote for the 37 year old youth. You can continue tagging anyone that doesn't support your candidate
MTCHEEW!!
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by OkodiDenzel: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Two things technology will help us to deal with in 2023 election are:

Biometric accreditation:
Over voting, stuffing of ballot boxes and multiple voting. Actually there's no use stealing ballot box again.

Electronic transmission of results:
Collation and aggregating of results is faster, safer, integrity guaranteed, real-time, secure and accessible to everyone with a digital device.

ELECTORATES JOB IS NOT JUST VOTING AND GOING BACK HOME BUT ENSURE THE CORRECT RESULT FROM EACH POLLING UNIT IS UPLOADED.

This is the headache some political parties are having sleepless nights over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by derecho(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Yawns...I love the bolded
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha olodo no governors dey support your obituary of Tinubu a known thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
derecho:
Yawns...I love the bolded
hahahaha you go cry blood after the election no worry grin grin
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by derecho(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Dey console yourself... Obi is the Obituary of Tinubu
Tinubu and his slaves will weep

NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha you go cry blood after the election no worry grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by Lovelive: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Fear North / not !

You are underestimating the power of oneness (unity).

Me and I remain Obidient without structures.
POssible 2023-2031

Viltron:
Come to rivers state, tyrant Wike has gathered gazillions touts ready to disrupt election next year in the state.

How many person will be bold enough to do all these?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by Originality007: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Your vote is what determines that.. .. .. .. SO,, COME OUT AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU VOTED ON THE ELECTION DAY OOO.

naso bro, we go vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2022
derecho:
Dey console yourself... Obi is the Obituary of Tinubu
Tinubu and his slaves will weep

hahahaha You make mouth pass this one during Buhari time. He's your president today

You go cry blood after the election i promise you Okoro
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by derecho(m): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Kikikiki.. Keep living in the past..
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha You make mouth pass this one during Buhari time. He's your president today

You go cry blood after the election i promise you Okoro

1 Like

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by Demolakay: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Your vote is what determines that..
SO,, COME OUT AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU VOTED ON THE ELECTION DAY OOO.

Dats d most important bro. Peter Obi has a lot of supporters,bt some or half of Dem has no PVC.

If it's by supporters,DAT man will win d race hands down!

1 Like

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by Demolakay: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Way to go!

I am aware of the capabilities of some unscrupulous politicians in the likes of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I will enjoin all Nigerians to make sure votes are collated and transmitted before living the polling booth.

2023 election is a battle between good and evil, and I will like to remind patriotic Nigerians that, Nothing good comes easy!

We must stand by our votes and make sure its transmitted!

Staphylococcus! is DAT u? or my � is deceiving me?

1 Like

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by Uzomarrr12345: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Youth 2023!!!
We won’t accept distraction, by the way , why are you putting TINUBU age at 70 , you and your party should know very well TINUBU is way above 70

AA and AAC (sowore) both working for Asiwaju to distract the youths

Sorry , we only sabi Peter obi !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Way to go!

I am aware of the capabilities of some unscrupulous politicians in the likes of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I will enjoin all Nigerians to make sure votes are collated and transmitted before living the polling booth.

2023 election is a battle between good and evil, and I will like to remind patriotic Nigerians that, Nothing good comes easy!

We must stand by our votes and make sure its transmitted!

We are not relenting this time around..
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Viltron:
Come to rivers state, tyrant Wike has gathered gazillions touts ready to disrupt election next year in the state.

How many person will be bold enough to do all these?
Unless you didn't vote, and waited to hear the results of the votes cast in your Polling-Unit..
If not,, what prevents you from making sure you stayed in the Polling-Unit and see the results uploaded online, and you confirm it with what they posted on the wall there, before you start going home??
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Quest7777:

Kudos to emergence of Obi. Many, including my humble self, are now ready to fight, defend & ensure their votes count. cool
This is the exact reason we never cared to vote all these while ago.
Party-Agents that were supposed to protect our votes are also bought over.
But we are wiser now.
It's either they do the right thing,, or they see their faces going viral all over the internet.
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rosemaiden:
Yes. We must work hard to get the type of country we want for ourselves. Since the wicked leaders don't want to give it to us.
They've been taking it by force all these while.
And they don't care about us.
Now, we have to give it.
Let them have the feeling for the first time,, that it is only who we give that collects..
Nobody takes it by force any longer.

1 Like

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
beyondPen:
Maybe in the south.

But in the North Agents are still the ones running things

Excuse me to say it's not even in the North only, the Agents all over Nigeria will be fighting to get votes for their respectives political parties.

To win election in Nigeria you need money and good structure. Even democrats uses it's money, media and the structure to buy Americans votes.
Let us watch them again this time..
At least,, the era of buying-over of the Party-Agents at the Collation Centers are over..
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
mizz2posh:
Except it's not Nigeria Sha, u said they will upload the result and u will wait and check on your phones right? What if they don't upload it and they tell u they have and network is slow? u go dey wait for polling unit till the following day abi grin

And what if they upload a fake result and u check your phone and see its fake, u will fight and kill yourself for nothing, and whoever they want to win will still win.
You have not met desperate People before??
“Oga, you're not going anywhere until we see the results online... We will call party here and wait together for it to come online.. We will give you food and water, and a place to sleep.. But you're not leaving this place..”
For the second point you raised..
In Anambra Election of 2021, there was no Electronic Transmission then, only Results Portal.
Do you know that the politicians in a particular ward went and colluded with the corps-members and uploaded fake Results to the portal, and the people revolted..
The master-minder and the accomplices of such dirty moves were arrested immediately.
But an order came from abuja and got them released.
And those results were not counted.
REASON??
The number of Accredited Voters in the uploaded sheet didn't agree with the number of Accredited Voters in the BVAS..
The cries of the people got the police to do the needful.
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
beyondPen:

By working hard to get the type of country we want does not mean one section of the youths supporting Obi.

Most of us youth don't support any one of the politicians.
This is because we did same during Jonathan's and Buhari's regime.

It should not be about picking a leader from a certain religion or tribe.
But as long as any leader ascend the power whether from any region or religion we should always matching to aso rock in millions to demand accountability and competency from them.

That is how I know citizens from other countries do get the country they want
The type of Country we want is a country where the leaders listen to the people, and at least, have some fear for the power of the people.
We can actually put fear in them by telling them that we will vote them out, and they get the message and listen to us, and do something positive about our honest demands
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
gadgethead:

The question should be, why does any country need ballot boxes in this digital age?
Relax.
We are getting there soon.
In the future, we will see by ourselves that physical Voting is no more necessary.
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
JustPowerApps:
I won't believe this until 2023 election is CREDIBLE cheesy cheesy cool
Be hopeful bro.
Please come out and vote.
Please

1 Like

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
beyondPen:

Even in the North, all those places where it's northerners residing solely there.

Who can tackle them?
Let us watch the 2023 Elections first.
Then from there, we know our next steps.
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Viraltrends123:
why? Did he tell you he is unemployed, looking for work!
Then, let him face him work naa
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
jaggabban:

Even though I know you are an obituary, I like ur post. I also want free and fair election which I'm 1000% sure PitObi is coming 3rd.
God bless my family and the incoming President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Whenever I am being patriotic,, stop diverting me..
Abegg..
Nigeria is more important to me than Obi.
In fact, the reason I am supporting Obi is because of Nigeria,, and not even because of Obi.
If your Candidate wins and put Nigeria in order, and sees me as a citizen with full rights that has a say a citizen, then, that's the best thing for me too.
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Viraltrends123:
How many people is supporting them
So, the Election is definitely between Tinubu and Obi,, is that it?
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Na everybody Wey get different view from Una be Biafra ? So sad, so many illiterates. I be warri pikin. We have different view no make person Biafra, the leaders have succeeded in the DIVIDE and RULE politics.
They always do that.
They also think that Every Igbo Person is an IPOB member..
They don't know that the way they treat the Igbos would always make the Igbos to think that Biafra is the paradise, a land of promise.
And they don't realise that such a situation doesn't mean that anyone who fantasizes about Biafra is an IPOB Member.
But what do they know naa?
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
OkodiDenzel:
Two things technology will help us to deal with in 2023 election are:

Biometric accreditation:
Over voting, stuffing of ballot boxes and multiple voting. Actually there's no use stealing ballot box again.

Electronic transmission of results:
Collation and aggregating of results is faster, safer, integrity guaranteed, real-time, secure and accessible to everyone with a digital device.

ELECTORATES JOB IS NOT JUST VOTING AND GOING BACK HOME BUT ENSURE THE CORRECT RESULT FROM EACH POLLING UNIT IS UPLOADED.

This is the headache some political parties are having sleepless nights over.
The politicians are still trying to find ways to get over the new system and manipulate it..
But they can't just find any way around it.
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Lovelive:
Fear North / not !

You are underestimating the power of oneness (unity).

Me and I remain Obidient without structures.
POssible 2023-2031

Actually,, North needs to be watched closely with this new system.
Let us know how they can do it this time.
They definitely would vote for Atiku.
But then, after normal Voting,, let's see if they would rig any part of the Elections in favour of Atiku too.

1 Like

Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by Cromagnon: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We are gradually winning the race
not really
Re: Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents by BluntCrazeMan: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cromagnon:
not really
Ok naa.
Till then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. / Tribunal Upholds Ekweremadu's Election / Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.