Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife (979 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / Oshiomhole Returns To Nigeria, Speaks On Encounter With DSS / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by musaattahiru30: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6WD2fLu5zY

Publisher, Ovation magazine, Dele Momodu, on Friday, August 26, recounted his experience with Senator Remi Tinubu, wife of the presidential flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, during the funeral of the chieftain of the APC, Kemi Nelson, in Lagos. According to the former presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he chose to place Nigeria above friendship, The Punch reports.

Dele Momodu shares strong details Momodu, in a terse statement posted on his verified Instagram page via @delemomoduovation, said:

“Before some people add salt and pepper to it, I need to state precisely what happened… “Senator Tokunbo Abiru and Dr Tunji Olowolafe and I had walked in about the same time and we went to greet my very dear sister, Senator Oluremi Tinubu. "Immediately she saw me, we exchanged our usual pleasantries and then she asked me, ‘So Bob Dee, you’re not going to campaign for my husband…?’ I smiled and remained very calm before replying: ‘Your Excellency, I’m in PDP…’ She apparently didn’t find it funny and regaled us with the past I shared with her husband and I tried to calm her down.

He continued: “Anyway, I went back to my seat and pondered on what just happened and I soliloquised: ‘Before the PDP Primary, I had been asked repeatedly by journalists if I’ll dump (the) PDP if I don’t get the ticket, my answer was NO. So if I had gotten the PDP ticket, would I step down for Tinubu of (the) APC, the answer is No.’ “I joined (the) PDP because the APC was leading Nigeria to Golgotha. The APC candidates are promising to continue Buhari’s ‘good works!’ I joined the PDP in order to sack APC from power and to do this I needed a strong opposition party. I had preached to my younger friends that only a mainstream party like the PDP can achieve this in 2023.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by Corridon: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
If Remi truly love her husband she would have advised him to quit for his health sake but Remi is selfish.

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by marenalexander7: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
They said he built lagos....I guess this is Togo

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by danjumaisah: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wetin be "Bob Dee and i Smiled�‍♀️... Abeg make una carry una Nonsense go one side biko

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by dangerousd071: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abeg make dem carry there love talk go another place, watin concern us with Bob Dee and I smile. No worry we dey watch.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by carochristoper: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
You place party over equity and fairness, southern presidency supposed to be our priority to balance the situation, power must come to the southern Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by favourobaro90: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
You place Nigeria over friendship, but you place PARTY over Nigeria. No be juju be that��
Better vote for Peter Obi oh. If you like be in PDP or ABC��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by Okoroawusa: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Which kind yeye gossip talk be this?
Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
This woman is very arrogant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by Corridon: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Which kind yeye gossip talk be this?
Truly I weep for your parents and children.
Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by derecho(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
APC leading Nigeria to Golgotha?
APC ti rogo
Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by fman(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Corridon:
If Remi truly love her husband she would have advised him to quit for his health sake but Remi is selfish.
Person wey wan answer first lady...
That is her everyday prayer request.

1 Like

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by Corridon: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
fman:

Person wey wan answer first lady...
That is her everyday prayer request.
To the detriment of her husband's health. Hnnnm.
Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by fman(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Corridon:
Truly I weep for your parents and children.
Weep ke??
U wan get high BP on top person matter??
I rather advise u
To weep for yourself.
Shikena

1 Like

Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by fman(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Corridon:
To the detriment of her husband's health. Hnnnm.
Werrin concern her ..
Lagos woman.
Re: I Place Nigeria Above Friendship - Momodu Speaks On Encounter With Tinubu's Wife by Bobloco: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Corridon:

She wants to be first Lady

The way I dey see the woman, patience Jonathan go dey learn work were she dey

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Called Out Abike Dabiri After A Twitter Troll Called Abike MUMU / Renewed Hope: Tinubu On A Divine Mission To Transform Nigeria..barr Uju Ohanenye / I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.