Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help (976 Views)

Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by Effizybozz: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
So I wanted to buy penis Enlargement product online, me and the person finalized and I sent him 42k Naira for the product.. it been 1week the person didn’t deliver and they have blocked me… how do I get back my money….Help please
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by Darammliveth(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wahala
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by Gunayo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
You can't get the money because you didn't use it for a reasonable thing.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by yerokunphilips: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gunayo:
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by illicit(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Do u still want to enlarge ur penis?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by NwaNimo1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by Rexymania(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cry very well, you'll get it
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by ASAPFERG1: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
nothing like penis enlargement drug una nor dey hear..
the only way to enlarge your penis is through surgery and you may damage your pens in the process..
manage what god gave you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by MITCHELL96: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Base on say you want make you d!ck big so you fit knack nonsense comot from your babes dem grin grin

When you were transacting, you no tell us, now dem don scam you, you open mouth waaaaaa like hungry horse grin grin

I get small sorry for you and big sorry for you d!ck cry grin
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by JASONjnr(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Omo, it's not about how tiny or small your #ick is....How well can you use it?

You could enlarge it and still can't make good use of it....

Don't kill yourself bro...

A girl will cheat on you with big cassava with someone who's got tiny rope but knows how to touch the g/spot

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by aylive02(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
A Townhall, different from balablu, blu-uu bulaba" - Tinubu 2022

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by Minime10(f): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
U wan enlarge ya penis grin na Carmel u wan go Bleep
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by adekolaelect(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Have you help people to recover from hunger in your area before you ask for help on how to recover your dick enlargement lost funds? It is bcs you have too much money that makes you to buy thousands of nonsense but if you don't have you will buy thousands of senses. Good luck .....
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by delpee(f): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Most unnecessary venture!

Men should stop wasting their time and money on this. What you have is designed by God and sufficient for you if you're in tune with God's plan for you. Discover yourself and your divine purpose. Use your talents wisely.

If you don't understand the message, try developing yourself spiritually.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by zombieHUNTER: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Gunayo:

penis enlargement is not a reasonable project?

Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by SmartProf(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
An enlarged brain is what you needed for better decision making, but you rather went for an enlarged penis. Now you have none of them.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Effizybozz:
So I wanted to buy penis Enlargement product online, me and the person finalized and I sent him 42k Naira for the product.. it been 1week the person didn’t deliver and they have blocked me… how do I get back my money….Help please
Give me the number of the scammer he blocked u but he didn't block me I congratulate him for the good job and we go find olosho nd go night club with his hard earned 42 k
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by Newkingy: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Effizybozz:

Take your chat with you to the bank. Ask them to help you retrieve your money.
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by Newkingy: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
SmartProf:
An enlarged brain is what you needed for better decision making, but you rather went for an enlarged penis. Now you have none of them.

So he shouldn't transact business with some again?
Re: I Was Scammed By A Penis Enlargement Seller. Help by Newkingy: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Imagine how Nigerians reason. Always going for straw.

Here is a case of fraud and what people are focused on is the product.

What's the difference between the scammer taking his hard earned money for television set than penis enlargement cream? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Video: See Video Of The Man Who Wanted To Attack Obi With A Knife In Ibadan / APC ,Tinubu Calls For The Sack Of Arise TV Host Rufai Oseni & Reuben Abati / Peter Obi Is Causing A Resurgence Of Patriotism In Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.