Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes (30222 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by OkCornel(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
nobody is suffering,
I'm leaving better than before 2015.
is only idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist that think they're billionaires and suffering.

Oh… so fuel is cheaper where you are.
The government is providing you steady light 247, and there’s no unemployment in your area abi?

APC supporters sha…
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by GodsOwnMan: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Yea, it will help Peter Obi- terrorist grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by chrisvic007: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp is dead in yobe

PDP was never in Yobe and Borno states.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by zoroby(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
How can one person promise 1 million votes. Will he vote 1 million times? Corruption will never end in this country
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by ityP(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
It won't help them.

Actually, it will. Northern governors carry Tinubu for head. A stark contrast with how they treated GEJ 2014/2015 grin. The Lesson: To be successful in politics, you must build bridges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by amaridigital(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
Just the kind of news that turns the stomachs of Afghaneasterns. They wish he was dead so that their chikini champion could have a sail-over. Ko jo! This is the kind of warfare we delight in. We shall goad them to failure until they turn back with their tails between their jaded legs. But trust The Jagaban that he's going to give commensurate reward to Peter Obi for his ambitious exertions on the campaign trail. Fellow countrymen and ladies, think it'll be too much if The Jagaban appoints Obi as Ambassador to Egypt later in 2023? No abuses, no cursing, please. Unless you want to do bed wetting tonight or in church on Sunday during the boring sermon as una de take small nap!

Ambassador to Egypt where he go dey quote fake figures up and down to disgrace us, mo, no. I suggest make jagaban give am Ambassador to Chad.

2 Likes

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by ityP(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Yea, it will help Peter Obi- terrorist grin

No mind these mumu Obi-dients grin
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Joe4real1988(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
ud4u:
Promises 1m votes Is he the one voting the 1 million

That era had passed, Nigerians don wise up
He is confident because of their people that are controlled by them na. There is where that old crook is banking his vote/support from coz backwardness is the strong tool their political/religious figure uses in controlling them.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by ityP(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Let a Northern governor do this for Peter Obi then I will start taking him seriously.

The north is on lockdown for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.... it's a fact.

I keep telling people same thing. The love northern governors have for Asiwaju, e be like charm. El-Rufai wey I think say for dey vex, carry the man matter for head

2 Likes

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by garfield1: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
chrisvic007:

PDP was never in Yobe and Borno states.

Those two states will bury atiku

1 Like

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by ityP(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Kanuri people love Shetima die... He is their chosen one

Fulanis too love am die.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Joe4real1988(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You talk pass this one for Buhari. He's your president today grin
And the consequences now? Yeye yoot
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Demolakay:

Funny lots! wat Soo special Abt Jagaban? how is he different from obi? Wats special Abt 1999-2003? is ur Jagaban Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi,Gamal Abdelnasser,Kwame Nkrumah, Aristotle, Nnamdi Azikiwe,Muammur Gaddafi,Obafemi Awolowo, Vladimir Putin, etc dose are extra ordinary men.

Ur Jagaban cannot even lace d shoes of Chief Bola ige,Abraham Adesanya, Samuel Ladoke Akintola, Adekunle Ajasin, Pa Lateef Jakande etc

Soo pls in all honesty, tell me wats special Abt Jagaban,DAT u said we shld NT talk of him as ordinary man.

u Agbadorians will nt seize to amaze me.

But we know these now! We are aware that porsin get level. Das why The Jagaban be baby to Awolowo, Putin, Jakande, Gadaffi, etc. But you'll agree wit me say Peter Obi own class na Kindergarten e be. Na foolish porsin go mention im name for the Class of Jagaban, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Moghalu and Umeadi dem. Na so dis world get level. Thanks for clarifying everything jare. Your head de there!
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Joe4real1988:
And the consequences now? Yeye yoot
That is how you will wail when Tinubu become the president

Na the bitter truth i yahn you o

1 Like

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by condralbedez: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This is the structure we are talking about.

You should be ashamed of yourself,same APC you have been supporting since 2015, nothing yet....look at the way bandits and terrorists ravaged Benue State,your home town....shame to you man
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Pmeakoncept(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Is this how they will govern the country?
Let's wait and see...

For top-quality and affordable content writing, visit: metlabagency.com.ng
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by ADBA3005(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Corridon:
Who cares about PDP. We are all OBIdient here in the west.

Incurable fool!
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by ADBA3005(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
condralbedez:

You should be ashamed of yourself,same APC you have been supporting since 2015, nothing yet....look at the way bandits and terrorists ravaged Benue State,your home town....shame to you man

You're a fool. Has your Obi promised you he will eradicate terrorism?
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Indispensable85(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Make una comot eye from Yobe and Bornu. It's Tinubu bloc votes. No capping.......
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Demolakay: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

But we know these now! We are aware that porsin get level. Das why The Jagaban be baby to Awolowo, Putin, Jakande, Gadaffi, etc. But you'll agree wit me say Peter Obi own class na Kindergarten e be. Na foolish porsin go mention im name for the Class of Jagaban, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Moghalu and Umeadi dem. Na so dis world get level. Thanks for clarifying everything jare. Your head de there!

Wrong! Jagaban is a a technocrat, nd obi is. Jagaban was a two term governor,Obi was too, Jagaban started d Political movement wit Action congress(AC) later to ACN den APC. Obi has started a phenomenon too wit d Labour party, infact for d first time in a very long time, we are seeing a candidate from d east, gathering mainstream momentum nd being accepted across all spectrum.Peter Obi broke dat barrier.

D only area I'll rate Jagaban above peter obi,is d fact dat he has raised a lot of men... He is a maker of men, bt d truth none of dose he raised has bn able to make any positive impact in d lives of d Pple! Soo wats d fuse Abt?

Aside from d fact DAT dey actually made deir marks in different decades, i c notin spectacularly different btw Dem.

Dere were political collosus who shook America's politics to it's foundation, bt wen Obama came,he surpasses Dem all.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by condralbedez: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
ADBA3005:

You're a fool. Has your Obi promised you he will eradicate terrorism?
you are a bastad,must I dwell on promises,how many promises did your Buhari(APC) Government fulfilledode
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by funkyjaay: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
It won't help them.
it's helping already
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Demolakay:

Wrong! Jagaban is a a technocrat, nd obi is. Jagaban was a two term governor,Obi was too, Jagaban started d Political movement wit Action congress(AC) later to ACN den APC. Obi has started a phenomenon too wit d Labour party, infact for d first time in a very long time, we are seeing a candidate from d east, gathering mainstream momentum nd being accepted across all spectrum.Peter Obi broke dat barrier.

D only area I'll rate Jagaban above peter obi,is d fact dat he has raised a lot of men... He is a maker of men, bt d truth none of dose he raised has bn able to make any positive impact in d lives of d Pple! Soo wats d fuse Abt?

Aside from d fact DAT dey actually made deir marks in different decades, i c notin spectacularly different btw Dem.

Dere were political collosus who shook America's politics to it's foundation, bt wen Obama came,he surpasses Dem all.

Some have eyes, but they can't see because they peddle falsehoods, half-truths and inanity. You're not one of them, I hope?
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Jesusloveyou: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
OkCornel:

Oh… so fuel is cheaper where you are.
The government is providing you steady light 247, and there’s no unemployment in your area abi?

APC supporters sha…
but you can afford things.

moreover, unemployment is in every country cause by covid 19.

Buhari has done his best; tinubu will continue to improve on Buhari achievement.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Elporo(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Demolakay:

Jagaban started d Political movement wit Action congress(AC) later to ACN den APC.

What are you? 12 years old?

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by alieze: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yobe people are been enslave by their people and no hope of liberation soon.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Crying, ranting or abusing on social media can not change the support people like us have for the best man for the job. Tinubu/Shetima all the way.

Congratulations in advance Nigerians for supportive City boy/golden boy in advance.

You don't need to cry or comment on this because your hatred can only add more to your problems. That's if you are pained and not contented with my comment.
With Tinubu/Shetima Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by adekolaelect(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Some are wailing while some some are planing to win election . Wailing ,Insults, Wishes and Emotional feeling doesn't win any election but to satisfy ones Egos .Majority of elections desiders are not on media .they only vote for who they know that has representative in their areas .Many Nigerians don't vote bcs of Good governance but they vote for who they know they can easily accessible to them interm who they know that can bring something for them as a dividend of Democracy.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by texas1990(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Corridon:
Who cares about PDP. We are all OBIdient here in the west.
You and who in the west? mumu! west is for tinunbu u better return Obi money back to him it won't work here. west are not bastard.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by olumide4christ: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
omenka:
When I tell you people these so called Obidients are extremely dull, PDP and IPOB supporters, y'all think I'm overstretching. Look at this one, I'm pretty sure he even forgot what his moniker says in typing this.

Every loss Atiku suffers hurts the so called Obidients more than any loss suffered by Obi whom they know deep down is nothing but just an object of fun in the mix. smiley

Of course, you're 100% correct!

3 months ago, 90-95% of Obidients were PDP supporters. They just ported to LP when Peter Obi ported to the same LP. They will never ever forget their original base, PDP just like their saint, Peter Obi still calls Atiku his boss.

If peradventure Peter Obi steps down for Atiku before the election (my spirit tells me that it may happen), these Obidients will change their slogan to Atikulated, just like the Chameleon changes colour to suit it's surroundings.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by olumide4christ: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
lovinagbad:
My brother, I don't want to believe you are using your money to campaign for obi or any politicians. That would be the most foolish thing to do.

Tell him oo! Maybe you can translate it to his language so that he can understand perfectly.

Using your resources to campaign for Nigerian politicians, of all people in the world, calling it love grin cheesy

We have so many political neophytes on Nairaland and in Nigeria in this particular election cycle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Stadium: A Review Of Nigeria's Finest And Best Stadium So Far!!! / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Organ Harvest: I Thought I Was Being Scammed By Doctors - Ekweremadu Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.