Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes (30227 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by haffaze777(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Real Christian and Muslims are all in support of Tinubugrin it's only ipig Jews that hate city boy

https://fb.watch/f8-MpnBUPL/

2 Likes

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by shinealight(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Grace045:
Tinubu has no shame at all.., instead of him to be asking for an apology from nigerian's for bringing us the worsts ever president in terms of Buhari., he is now again seeking to continue where this disasters call president stop, though I trust Nigeria people to never let affliction rise again for the second times

Are you serious? So, the person who helped in facilitating a wedding between two responsible adults is now to be blamed for all their actions if the marriage doesn’t work out?
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by shakdav(m): 12:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:

How many East state governors do you see supporting him?
That is is the issue, why is he not accepted at home, but Tinubu is been accepted at his home region thr southwest and extending to north, the he has to do more of talking to his region Governors than others

1 Like

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by KingRSHD2(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Seetto:

Where is the Governor that will commission obi campaign office...baii grin

The governor is yet to be born

3 Likes

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Thinkfree(m): 12:34am On Aug 27, 2022
condralbedez:

You should be ashamed of yourself,same APC you have been supporting since 2015, nothing yet....look at the way bandits and terrorists ravaged Benue State,your home town....shame to you man
mention the part of Benue bandit and terrorists have ravaged

1 Like

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by JohnieWalker12(m): 1:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Libera:
which youths are you referring to , you meant to say Igbo youths, because we all know that Peter Grigori Obi is an Igbo agenda, Ipob/Biafra agitators in disguise.
We know this and we are waiting for you in 2023.

Tinubu urchins no dey fail to disappoint. Nigeria big pass Una Agbado master. Useless mofos
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by JohnieWalker12(m): 1:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Mr man talk for Ibo Youths, be specific
Tinubu is ur next president
Yoruba Lokan

Use the 30k where them pay you wisely. Peter Obi go reset Una brain after 2023. Agbado slave
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by condralbedez: 2:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Thinkfree:
mention the part of Benue bandit and terrorists have ravaged
Agatu,kastina alla,What's happening there sire,can you visit obagaji down to ayelle
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by QuotaSystem: 4:31am On Aug 27, 2022
ityP:

Actually, it will. Northern governors carry Tinubu for head. A stark contrast with how they treated GEJ 2014/2015 grin. The Lesson: To be successful in politics, you must build bridges

Well said.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by QuotaSystem: 4:36am On Aug 27, 2022
garfield1:

Those two states will bury atiku

How a candidate doesn’t have the support of two strategic states in his own own gp zone, yet expects to win the entire northern region, talk more of the general election, amazes me. Same candidate that has lost his core support base to Pandora.

Tinubu winning the North is a settled, foregone issue.

1 Like

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by OkCornel(m): 6:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
but you can afford things.

moreover, unemployment is in every country cause by covid 19.

Buhari has done his best; tinubu will continue to improve on Buhari achievement.

Yawns…
Stop making excuses for failure.
Compare the campaign promises against today’s reality.

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Demolakay: 6:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Elporo:

What are you? 12 years old?

Did u read nd assimilate wat I wrote?

Tinubu started his political movement wit d Action Congress.

Is Dere nt a difference btw joining a political movement nd establishing ur own political movement? He became a senator in 1992 under d SDP, was d SDP his own? He also joined NADECO,to fight for d restoration of Abiola's mandate, He became a governor in 1999 under the Alliance for democracy.. was d Alliance for democracy his idea?

He started his political journey in d late 80's, but birth his own movement in March 17 2006.

Hope u understand dat nw, u dnt know my age... Am sure am even older than you.��
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Demolakay: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

Some have eyes, but they can't see because they peddle falsehoods, half-truths and inanity. You're not one of them, I hope?

Poor u! Inanities to u because dey are irrefutable fact dat cannot b comprehended by BAT minions lyk u.

Who doesn't know dat d stock in trade of Batist is to peddle falsehood, propaganda,half truth nd figgies. DAT was wat dey used to sell Buhari to us, DAT one turn out to b a epic failure ��

Now dey are back to tell us anoda story again, bt dis tym dey discovered we are wiser nd ready to counter dem all d way! Dey are nw frustrated, rántíng souls evrywhere! Kagd10, Batified, staphylococcus,Prince, Garfield,Okealaaye,elporo,quota system, Jagaban of Africa etc.. but d goodnews is: We are ready for Dem..
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Staphylococcus: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Demolakay:

Poor u! Inanities to u because dey are irrefutable fact dat cannot b comprehended by BAT minions lyk u.

Who doesn't know dat d stock in trade of Batist is to peddle falsehood, propaganda,half truth nd figgies. DAT was wat dey used to sell Buhari to us, DAT one turn out to b a epic failure ��

Now dey are back to tell us anoda story again, bt dis tym dey discovered we are wiser nd ready to counter dem all d way! Dey are nw frustrated, rántíng souls evrywhere! Kagd10, Batified, staphylococcus,Prince, Garfield,Okealaaye,elporo,quota system, Jagaban of Africa etc.. but d goodnews is: We are ready for Dem..

You are not ready!

You are a toy soldier in affairs!

You cannot even win your polling boot for LP

So, of what use are you politically! Noise maker?

1 Like

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Thinkfree(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2022
condralbedez:
Agatu,kastina alla,What's happening there sire,can you visit obagaji down to ayelle
this your list shows that you don't know what you r saying for having obagaji and Agatu in the same list of ravaged communities. Secondly if fulani are responsible for all the killings in kastina- Alla then why was the notorious Gana killed by Nigerian army with the help of his kinsmen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Jesusloveyou: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2022
OkCornel:

Yawns…
Stop making excuses for failure.
Compare the campaign promises against today’s reality.
did you envisaged for covid19 and Russia /Ukraine war?
Buhari really try.
if it was pdp era, Nigeria would have be no more.

1 Like

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Demolakay: 8:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Staphylococcus:

You are not ready!

You are a toy soldier in affairs!

You cannot even win your polling boot for LP

So, of what use are you politically! Noise maker?

And u can win ur booth for APC

LYK I said bfor, Ur a cannon folder to dose ur supporting. wen dey are through wit u pple, dey discard u away.

Soo instead of running amok for Dem, staking ur youth hours defending, praising nd exalting Dem, go get a life!

If u don't av d needed qualifications to get a white collar job,get a skill. Afta d elections, u may b at d bus/stop collecting Change for some nurtw oga.

Dose ur supporting dnt send u!
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Kagd10: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Demolakay:

Will you get my mention off your fingers?

Preach your hypocritical gibberish to yourself who support a criminal like Peter Obi who's a failureeee and a Bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by BafanaBafana: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2022
akins088:
Stop brewing what you don't have knowledge. Obi already negotiating his way with some people. You think you can become Nigeria president without a structure.... Market Obi abeg...
Obi has more structure than any other politician. Unless you are talking about politicians that will stand at polling unit to buy votes on election day. We are also waiting for them.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by OkCornel(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
did you envisaged for covid19 and Russia /Ukraine war?
Buhari really try.
if it was pdp era, Nigeria would have be no more.

So Covid-19 and Russia Ukraine war is the reason APC could not provide steady light 247, and 3 million jobs per year they promised all the way back since 2014?

Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by basybasy: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp is dead in yobe
Only my fear is Atiku. I have never thought that Obi would win because, Hausa Fulani will never voted Obi. No need to beg them, they know the consequences that will follow them
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Durabest: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jennifer663:
It won't help them.
Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
leave politics 4 and focus on your business.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Durabest: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jennifer663:

Learn how to mind your business too ...
Idiot.
I'm happy for you at least you have changed business name not the other ones that you inherited.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by garfield1: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
basybasy:

Only my fear is Atiku. I have never thought that Obi would win because, Hausa Fulani will never voted Obi. No need to beg them, they know the consequences that will follow them

Honestly,I fear atiku.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by condralbedez: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thinkfree:
this your list shows that you don't know what you r saying for having obagaji and Agatu in the same list of ravaged communities. Secondly if fulani are responsible for all the killings in kastina- Alla then why was the notorious Gana killed by Nigerian army with the help of his kinsmen?
chairman I knw Benue state more than you do,I resides presently at adoka,we can't visit some of our sites at obagaji and Agatu region as a whole, because of Fulani menace.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Thinkfree(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
condralbedez:
chairman I knw Benue state more than you do,I resides presently at adoka,we can't visit some of our sites at obagaji and Agatu region as a whole, because of Fulani menace.
obagaji and agatu are one and the same,stop using them separately. Let me help you out Agatu is the local government and obagaji is district under agatu.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by condralbedez: 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thinkfree:
obagaji and agatu are one and the same,stop using them separately. Let me help you out Agatu is the local government and obagaji is district under agatu.
They are same I knw,is Agatu safe bro you asked were is not safe in Benue and I just listed few.so the question now is the place safe or not
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by condralbedez: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thinkfree:
Oshigbudu,Egba,akoro,aila,ayele,obagaji are all under Atatu LGA.i apply those route on daily,before Fulani people starts their attack...they are my cluster.so know that am not quoting out of context.You can't be in Lagos and know what's happening in Benue
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Thinkfree(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
condralbedez:
Oshigbudu,Egba,akoro,aila,ayele,obagaji are all under Atatu LGA.i apply those route on daily,before Fulani people starts their attack...they are my cluster.so know that am not quoting out of context.You can't be in Lagos and know what's happening in Benue
i traveled from Otukpo through adoka, ogobia gbokpo, ojantele igahokpaya,oshigbudu, obagaji, oweto, loko down to keffi today i didn't see any Fulani in the whole of the Agatu towns and villages i passed through.
Re: Buni Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office In Yobe, Promises 1 Million Votes by Prince111111: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
garfield1:

Honestly,I fear atiku.
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Replies Deji Adeyanju Over N24b New EFCC Building Complex / Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election / Ganduje Sacks Salihu Tanko Yakasai Over "Unguarded Comments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.