Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State (1314 Views)

Mamoth Crowd Turn Out For Yahaya Bello Group In Bauchi (Pictures) / President Buhari Luck down Benue state As Large crowd turn out video / Osun Governorship Election: Crowd Turn Up To Cast Their Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by NoPresident4Jag: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is ongoing LIVE in Abeokuta City of Ogun State

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by bazoodo: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by colorsofrainbow: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
APC will win next presidential election. Take this to the bank.
Tinubu will be Nigeria's next president,Lagos branch. E mi lokan

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by dokibo: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by Mandate2023: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dey wan chop atiku money grin
Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by kay1one(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
People just go and snap any random picture of a large gathering of people and tag it political rally. cheesy cheesy
Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by Aiel123: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
kay1one:
People just go and snap any random picture of a large gathering of people and tag it political rally. cheesy cheesy
That's the order of the day
Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by nazicartel(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
TonyeBarcanister that year. Why did you even leave Nairaland?.... Somebody was asking then if I was TonyeBarcanister. I said NOOOO
Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by Prince111111: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dey wan chop atiku money grin
that's the same story you all say when you see a news like this grin

1 Like

Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by Prince111111: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
kay1one:
laziness is killing you. Try and check the pictures very well or check Ogun local news paper on the net yourself wink

1 Like

Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by Rayzoom: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
dokibo:
Hi, I'm Femi Dokibo.
I have noticed that most bloggers does not last in Nigeria. This could be that they don't have money to advertise their blog or wait for SEO, which takes time.

Guest posting from popular website are very expensive. And so many blogs focuses on Adsense.

Nairaland is trying, but it not really doing well in backlinks and followers. And this is the only way, we poor bloggers can adopt to get traffic faster.

In foreign countries, forums like quora and medium has helped both authors and users a lot. But what about we that needs our traffic directly from millions of Nigerians not on those platforms.

We must get it right this time. I will be launching my blog next month. So I need to build a strong community.

Recently, Tokfora announced what they will start doing with users following and followers features on their websites. According to their message, members will start receiving new blog post notifications via email starting from October 4th.

This Is a good move for we bloggers. Imagine having both backlinks and followers in addition to those coming from Google Search.

I have written 5 posts, I will soon drop another 5 articles this Saturday and I already have 50 new topics archived in my documents, which I will used on my new blog.

The game I want us to play here is simple:
1. Follow me and I will follow you on Tokfora
2. Comments and share my topics and I will do the same for you.
3. Hit on the love button and I will also love yours

So if you are interested. Once you have done that. Drop your username or profile link.

Mine is https://tokfora.com/profile/romanreigns1/

Let's the game begins.
I will gladly do that once my site takes off
Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by Penguin2: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
The turnout is actually for Ladi Adebutu and has absolutely nothing to do with Atiku.

Just like what we saw in Cross River the other day was strictly about Sandy Onor and had nothing to do with Atiku.

It would be easier for the horse to pass through the eye of the needle than for Dapo Abiodun to retain Ogun.

The hand writing’s on the wall like it was in Osun.

Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by Oluwajuwon09063: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
It's obvious oguns state citizens are trooping for Adebutu but does he have the money to match up incumbent governor just like Osun state Adeleke's election ?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by onomeabuja: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
APC will win next presidential election. Take this to the bank.
Tinubu will be Nigeria's next president,Lagos branch. E mi lokan
For where.......
Atiku is coming grin
Re: Crowd Turn Up For PDP In Ogun State by kay1one(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Prince111111:
laziness is killing you. Try and check the pictures very well or check Ogun local news paper on the net yourself wink

My dear, it's on Arise TV news this night. It's a state PDP rally. Atiku's name wasn't even mentioned at all

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Community Residents Visit Bandits Kingpin, Turji, On ‘condolence Visit’ / Governor Okowa’s Aide Who Allegedly Resigned To Join Peter Obi’s Camp Opens Up / Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.