Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi (1306 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by David160(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Many of my lodgemates are traveling for this election o... My own polling unit is inside school so no need for me to travel.

Never seen my friends this interested in an election.. Over UEFA or even BBN

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Waste, they'll vote for Atiku

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 23

Atiku is coming

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by nameo: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
David160:
Many of my lodgemates are traveling for this election o... My own polling unit is inside school so no need for me to travel.

The nation and their future is at skate

There is nothing more important at this time than this election.

It is existential.

Good thing they are all travelling to vote, as every should do.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
So because they are traveling, it automatically means they are traveling to vote Obi? Mtcheww I also have people coming in from different part of the world for Atiku
Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Your ignorance is on another level tongue
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Obi is coming tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by freshbillz15(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even I have people traveling to vote Tinubu

peepydelano:
So because they are traveling, it automatically means they are traveling to vote Obi? Mtcheww I also have people coming in from different part of the world for Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
freshbillz15:

Abi ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Dreal1247: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nigerians have decided to change the narrative. You must prove what you can do to be voted and not to settle a few so-called godfathers who are instruments of colonialism.
Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by SLAP44: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
David160:

This is the most important election Nigeria will ever vote in. If Peter Obi doesn't win, there may not be any schools in Nigeria in no distant time because PDAPC is anti education.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by dawnomike(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
David160:

You have friends wey sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
It remains 9 days for all this trash from braindead zombidiots to end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Berrityga: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
You should do the same.
Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Proudlyomonna: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

grin grin You have been saying this same thing since last year oo grin grin

Obi for You.
Obi for Me.
Obi for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by PeterObi4LP: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu promise Nigerian students 4yrs course to be 8yrs. The ball is in your court to vote ode or vote Mr. Education (PO)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:

See Envy ooo...

You still dey follow Dubai landlord?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

Demented Yoruba Muslim urchin talking.

You're not educated so you don't know the value, just keep quiet and let sensible and educated people guide you.....Next time reduce the quantity of that thing you took.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by MrEverest(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
David160:

Where is your school?

This election will be fun for youths. They will be like "I'm chilling with my PVC on the line and waiting to vote for Obi"

Many people will be at the polling units than at homes and it will be like carnival. Even ladies hoping to get a man will be out and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by MrEverest(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
freshbillz15:

Lies!!!

No normal human being will travel to vote for a brain dead vegetable like Tinubu, except urchins on his payroll 🀣🀣

3 Likes

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by gasparpisciotta: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wasted efforts
Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by David160(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:

I asked them zombie

Nobody is even talking about Atiku here.

2 Likes

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by David160(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrEverest:

Where is your school?

This election will be fun for youths. They will be like "I'm chilling with my PVC on the line and waiting to vote for Obi"

Many people will be at the polling units than at homes and it will be like carnival. Even ladies hoping to get a man will be out and vice versa.

Enugu
Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Simeonjoe1: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
SLAP44:

This is the most important election Nigeria will ever vote in. If Peter Obi doesn't win, there may not be any schools in Nigeria in no distant time because PDAPC is anti education.

Why all this Mumu talk?
This is not the first time election would hold and probably wont be the last,...

You all will still scream irrespective of who wins, "the last president was better"....
Sha don't cause anarchy cause that's what I can't tolerate

1 Like

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
If they like, let them travel ..waste of money
This country will see Atiku as president..glory to God

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
David160:

Enugu
I knew it is South East cheesy
Show them this on top their initial gragra. Tell them that Rivers state and Oyo state are now in Asiwaju's bag.Democracy is a game of numbers so if they are voting lp, won ti lule pii

Top 10 states by PVC registrations: Listed below are the top ten Nigerian states where many of the 93,469,008 registered voters are –

Lagos: 7,060,195
Kano: 5,921,370
Kaduna: 4,335,208
Rivers: 3,537,190
Katsina: 3,4516,719
Oyo: 3,276,765
Bauchi: 2,749,268
Plateau: 2,789,528
Benue: 2,777,727
Niger: 2,698,344

No single SE state here and all the top ten perhaps except Benue are locked down for Asiwaju Tinubu. PDP is in the race no doubt but lp is out.

2 Likes

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by David160(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew it is South East cheesy
Show them this on top their initial gragra. Tell them that Rivers state and Oyo state are now in Asiwaju's bag.Democracy is a game of numbers so if they are voting lp, won ti lule pii

Top 10 states by PVC registrations: Listed below are the top ten Nigerian states where many of the 93,469,008 registered voters are –

Lagos: 7,060,195
Kano: 5,921,370
Kaduna: 4,335,208
Rivers: 3,537,190
Katsina: 3,4516,719
Oyo: 3,276,765
Bauchi: 2,749,268
Plateau: 2,789,528
Benue: 2,777,727
Niger: 2,698,344

No single SE state here and all the top ten perhaps except Benue are locked down for Asiwaju Tinubu. PDP is in the race no doubt but lp is out.

I've never seen igbos this motivated about an election before... The turnout will shock you... There is a difference between I want to vote for you because I believe in you VS my governor is telling me to vote for you.

You'll understand beta on election day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

πŸ˜‚

You have been changing date since December
Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2023
David160:

I've never seen igbos this motivated about an election before... The turnout will shock you... There is a difference between I want to vote for you because I believe in you VS my governor is telling me to vote for you.

You'll understand beta on election day.
You just do not get wink Others are more motivated and far more motivated than you think. It will shock you when it hits you. Old Oyo state alone has over 5 million votes at stake and they aint joking.

You think it is election day that you see motivation. No. It is from registration for pvc and picking it up. Osun and Oyo alone will deliver more votes than the whole SE let along now include Lagos and Ogun with about 10m votes at stake .

Yoruba people are so highly motivated because Asiwaju the best candidate is their own on the ballot.

2 Likes

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by nairanaira12: 12:08am On Feb 17, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

Only an Oloriburuku omo ale yoruba will vote for tinubu.
Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by Liebermantic: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You just do not get wink Others are more motivated and far more motivated than you think. It will shock you when it hits you. Old Oyo state alone has over 5 million votes at stake and they aint joking.

You think it is election day that you see motivation. No. It is from registration for pvc and picking it up. Osun and Oyo alone will deliver more votes than the whole SE let along now include Lagos and Ogun with about 10m votes at stake .

Yoruba people are so highly motivated because Asiwaju the best candidate is their own on the ballot.
Minus Lagos state, Southeast has more PVC holders than Southwest. And even in that Southwest minus Lagos, Huge Non-Yoruba population of voters exists in Oyo, Ogun and Ondo. In Lagos, Yorubas don't constitute above 45% of the voting Strength. IGBOs there are around 35%. The Minorities and Northerners take about 20-25% .
Again, Yoruba christians won't be voting en masse for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by BATified2023: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Demented Yoruba Muslim urchin talking.

You're not educated so you don't know the value, just keep quiet and let sensible and educated people guide you.....Next time reduce the quantity of that thing you took.
osu alusi

In d next 9 days we will make u igbos gnash your teeth
Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by BATified2023: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2023
nairanaira12:

Only an Oloriburuku omo ale yoruba will vote for tinubu.
see reverse psychology from emeka

U igbos will cry
Re: Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi by 2elliot: 12:21am On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
osu alusi

In d next 9 days we will make u igbos gnash your teeth
mad man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Be Voting On Election Day? / Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War / You Will Never Guess What The No 1 Economically Stable Countries In The World Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.