Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh (52447 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by IboHausaYoruba: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmn! So sad. Just watched her on The Johnsons today. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Machalla(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
BujuShe:
Ge
Mr self acclaim hacker. Hack my nairaland acc first before I take u serious
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Successfulben: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
To the rest of us remaining: LIFE IS SHORT. DEATH IS SURE. SIN IS THE CAUSE. CHRIST IS THE CURE.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
God bless Empress Njama. A true and loyal friend is better than $10,000,000 of Tinubu's Drug money. If you find one, please keep them for life. Them nor dey easy to find.

May the soul of Ada Ameh rest in the bossom of The Lord. Amen.

Obi Dattis capable for Aso Rock 2023.
We are tired of reinforcing failures cry

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by favinvest: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Like play like play..

Emu mu..

Do pass like go..

Na waoo.. cry
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Emmanueltrinity(f): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
rip
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by lonelydora: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chai!
Emu-Akpo Johnson....fare thee well!

Lucky-lolo will miss you
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by blessedweapon(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Chai, nothing dey this life ooo

Na just pot of beans
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Akharmony: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
she is a good woman, no doubt. . Rest in peace Ada.
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by adiori0303: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
The burial too tey now undecided
Allow the dead rest.
Rest in perfect peace ada ameh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by ud4u: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
RIP
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Yewandequeen(f): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Still like a dream cry
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by marhez43(f): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rest in peace
But acting na scam work?
Like if it is true
Share if it is nt true

Are u OBIDIENT
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by StanleyO22: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
dyera:
After years of hard work, her pussy is finally going to rest in peace. Life of an actress.
WHO BE THIS ONE, nah Wa For you ooo
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Jemex003: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Sad
We miss you EMU
The Johnson miss you

Emu mu as charles Inojie loves to call you

No body can act your role better than you

I don’t think the everybody can be replaced syndrome can work in role

I love watching you on TV

Your pidgins Dey sweeet my belle

I pray you find peace wherever you find yourself that’s if there is afterlife

I love you
Nigerians love you

Nairalanders loves you

God bless you so much �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Franc2012: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rest in peace Emu Akpo
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Karemarealty288(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
dyera:
After years of hard work, her pussy is finally going to rest in peace. Life of an actress.

The same way your penis will rest in pieces someday....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Truthdeypain: 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
dyera:

You are actually super stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by achimendy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Warmaterial(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
So sad!!! Life is nothing!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Truthdeypain: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
DaveDGreat:
God bless Empress Njama. A true and loyal friend is better than $10,000,000 of Tinubu's Drug money. If you find one, please keep them for life. Them nor dey easy to find.

May the soul of Ada Ameh rest in the bossom of The Lord. Amen.

Obi Dattis capable for Aso Rock 2023.
We are tired of reinforcing failures cry

Bia campaign manager, this is improper na either wish your condolences or don't comment at all. There is time for everything.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
RIP

So it's true that when an indigene of benue marry any man outside benue and I'd that woman dies,whether old age or not,the man will bring her corpse back to her father's home for burial
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by jubrilELsudan: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
AAAAAAAAAAKPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Bia campaign manager, this is improper na either wish your condolences or don't comment at all. There is time for everything.

Oga wa nor vex abeg.

Two things dey pain me now - The death of Ada Ameh and the state of the Nation cry

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by YourFavorite21(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rip
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by Sirnapi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
We will miss you ma cry cry
An irreplaceable veteran actress is gone cry cry
I am sadden right now

1 Like

Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by wink2015(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Death is a debt we all owed.

It can be paid anytime.

Just be good while alive.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by bizzibodi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Rip in peace....I really missed your Warri origin....any time I remember that movies she acted with nkem owoh as his wife that he want to use you for money ritual...I always laugh cannot remember the title.
In hope Mr Johnson,Ski & a host of actors & actresses where there?
Re: Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh by sexdogz2018(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
[color=#000000][/color]when you type ensure you type like someone who's mother didn't regret wasting her 9nonths and time in the labour only to give birth to a born by mistake retarded good for nothing slowpoke like yourself bloody bastard����������
dyera:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders / Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.