Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" (3881 Views)

Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) / Moment A Man Killed A Snake With His Bare Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by zaza1955: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Man kills leopard with his bare hands, says, “I had to defend my life, I am too young to die”

Man kills leopard with his bare hands, says; “I stared death in the eyes. I stood with my fists clenched, ready to punch like a boxer. I told myself one of us had to die.”

These are the heroic words of Ndumiso Mona who battled with a stray leopard that allegedly escaped from the Kruger National Park (KNP).

Standing on the stoep of his partially built home in the village of Matsulu in the Mbombela Local Municipality in Mpumalanga, the young man dressed in work overalls, grey socks and sandals recounted his ordeal that played out mid-morning on 21 July.

“I was hanging out outside a local shop with friends when we heard about a stray leopard roaming near my home. My instincts told me to run home. I was worried about my two siblings, who were at primary school,” he said while clinching his fists like a boxer.

“I ran and passed my home… when I saw it. I turned around, and it growled behind my back. I turned again. We stared at each other’s eyes. We both stood for about two minutes facing each other,” said the 23-year-old.

Mona continued: “My heart was pumping heavily. It opened its mouth, and I saw sharp teeth. It was ready to pounce. I clenched my fists. There was no turning back. I told myself that one of us wouldn’t make it alive. That was not going to me.” He said minutes later the wild cat jumped on him.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/08/26/man-kills-leopard-with-his-bare-hands/

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Princessogaraya(f): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by ISellBeer: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
That's strength, bravery, precision, power, decision (I will not be the victim)

14 Likes

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Starz825(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omoo

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by blazingblender(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Wait na punch the animal punch am for été

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Smith414: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
zaza1955:
Man kills leopard with his bare hands, says, “I had to defend my life, I am too young to die”

Man kills leopard with his bare hands, says; “I stared death in the eyes. I stood with my fists clenched, ready to punch like a boxer. I told myself one of us had to die.”

These are the heroic words of Ndumiso Mona who battled with a stray leopard that allegedly escaped from the Kruger National Park (KNP).

Standing on the stoep of his partially built home in the village of Matsulu in the Mbombela Local Municipality in Mpumalanga, the young man dressed in work overalls, grey socks and sandals recounted his ordeal that played out mid-morning on 21 July.

“I was hanging out outside a local shop with friends when we heard about a stray leopard roaming near my home. My instincts told me to run home. I was worried about my two siblings, who were at primary school,” he said while clinching his fists like a boxer.

“I ran and passed my home… when I saw it. I turned around, and it growled behind my back. I turned again. We stared at each other’s eyes. We both stood for about two minutes facing each other,” said the 23-year-old.

Mona continued: “My heart was pumping heavily. It opened its mouth, and I saw sharp teeth. It was ready to pounce. I clenched my fists. There was no turning back. I told myself that one of us wouldn’t make it alive. That was not going to me.” He said minutes later the wild cat jumped on him.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/08/26/man-kills-leopard-with-his-bare-hands/
okay
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
At the end of the day humans are weak apes possessing intellectual prowess. A gorilla will grip a leopard’s jaw and try strangling it until one opponent succumbs. A chimpanzee will bite but will ultimately fall prey. A human will punch, kick, claw, stab, poke eyes and stick fingers or a full arm down the animal’s throat. Despite the other examples being physically stronger, we possess higher chances of survival against a predator.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by phemmyfour: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
zaza1955:

Survival instinct
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by virginchaser(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
When men were men.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by CeazerMafia22(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Showed the wild cat whose boss. That's a real G right there wink

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Iliveforever(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
ISellBeer:
That's strength, bravery, precision, power, decision (I will not be the victim)

Is it bad to be such victim

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by melody91: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
But the picture tho.. whatsup with the swelled up face, shey leopard punch am for face ni? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by YourFavorite21(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
If na me I go grab the blockos and squeeze it very hard, e go die instantly grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by YourFavorite21(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by n0ble(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Supervisor and sales rep needed urgently in a beverage distributing company. Salary 60k for manager 40k for sales rep location benin City ugbowo
If interested call 0810 920 7108
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Randy100: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Baby leopard, I guess. No man can kill leopard with bare hands. Human are f.cking weak.
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Rexymania(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Those cat family are too brave... Imagine standing up to a human
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Holybaddo: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2022
He's a Man not like some of you na wey dey fear ordinary spider
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by LikeAking: 2:17am On Aug 27, 2022
YourFavorite21:
If na me I go grab the blockos and squeeze it very hard, e go die instantly grin

Wat if na female?
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by drmuchin: 2:22am On Aug 27, 2022
SAMSON
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by mytime24(f): 6:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Made in Aba Samson
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Karemarealty288(m): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Survival instincts illustrated...

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by YourFavorite21(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2022
LikeAking:

Wat if na female?
I go finger am roughly .

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by mespusinglez(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2022
SAMSON JNR
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Ikennaford: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Randy100:
Baby leopard, I guess. No man can kill leopard with bare hands. Human are f.cking weak.
Not every human weak like you,we have 1000 % intelligent more than these animals,na fear deh make us deh run,,if you stand strong no wild animal can kill you
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Psych412(f): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Ikennaford:

Not every human weak like you,we have 1000 % intelligent more than these animals,na fear deh make us deh run,,if you stand strong no wild animal can kill you
you can say that to a lion wink

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Ikennaford: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Psych412:
you can say that to a lion wink
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Baronthecelebri: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2022
I thank God for him
Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Psych412(f): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2022

Re: Man Kills Leopard With His Bare Hands, Says, “I Had To Defend My Life" by Ikennaford: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Igbo Deeper Life Member Was Killed In Kano,(pics) / Bosnian Bodybuilder Livestreams His Ex-wife’s Murder On Instagram / Another Nigerian Killed By South Africa Police Around Kempton Par,johannesburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.