Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) (72675 Views)

Wizkid’s Mum, Jane Dolapo Dances “Shaku Shaku” Legwork At Boluwatife's Birthday / Excited Fan Meets Wizkid In Australia (Photos) / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by fineberry(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
This and more are just some of the reason why I like Davido omo baba Olowo.
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zee0007:
Is just like Ronaldo carrying Messi's mum's bag. wink
lol e no fit happen cheesy
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Omahleigh(f): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
Peter Obi's name grates the tongue and lips like sandpaper, but the name, The Jagaban of the Universe, tastes like much honey with thirty St. Louis cube sugar. Even Atiku name and Kwakwanso sweet pass Obi im name! Who dash frog coat! No matter the amount of sugar, flavouring and saccharine you put inside ashes, e go still be tasteless. Na so Peter Obi's name be. Afghaneasterns sabe better tin before?

And you're here having nightmares over someone with sandpaper name. The thread is about Davido, but Peter is occupying a bungalow in your head. Idiot cheesy grin
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I know Davido is gonna be missing his mum now

Rest in peace imade......Bini women are so beautiful

You no hate davido again?
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Banhammy717: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yoruba with respect for their elders.
I love that.

Bianca Ojukwu slaps Mrs obiano
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by 49cents(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
Awesome.

What is gonna be so amazing for me is the day I meet JESUS Christ face to face.
Am gonna gonna go really joyfully crazy .
It's just gonna be so Undescribeable!

Get Ready Folks! JESUS Christ is Coming..

So you have met him face to face ?? Then you don't know who he is bro
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by adesmoney(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
BIGWIZ nogo still comment for this post,,that nigga knows how to make ppl want him. His PR team is the best in world.
nwekeugochukwu:
A photo of Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, with his colleague, Wizkid’s mum at the airport has been shared online, IGBERETV reports.

Reacting to the photo, Davido on Twitter wrote,

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1563108771085201410?t=IK2zfzR5kQi_8bPXbpnzjA&s=19
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Laggafin:

IF u have little balls.. call out the tribe by its name or forever stay dumb

Go figure it out.
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by wolesmile(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
55truth:
Both Davido and Wizkid are OBIdients

Wake up from that dream

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zee0007:

In this beautiful picture, you still found a way to express your insecuties.
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Laggafin: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Go figure it out.
No balls.. signs of 3rd class.. Pele
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Masterito(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is David, he doesn't enjoy unnecessary rivalry.
God1000:
This is heartwarming, the whole rivalry and bickering is unnecessary.

Maybe Davido is stylishly extending an olive branch to WizKid, It's time to bury the hatchets, nice rapprochement

Meanwhile I just came across this, how true
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by theTranslator: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
God1000:

Maybe Davido is stylishly extending an olive branch to WizKid, It's time to bury the hatchets, nice rapprochement

black coffee is worth about 50m dolls same as Don jazzy
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Oqw1: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Really
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Omahleigh:

And you're here having nightmares over someone with sandpaper name. The thread is about Davido, but Peter is occupying a bungalow in your head. Idiot cheesy grin

Obi's urchins and abuse be 5 and 6!
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by manifoldcraft: 12:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Awesome.

I look forward to that glorious day when I shall see the one that gave it up for me
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Keaton(m): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

Obi's urchins and abuse be 5 and 6!

So calling someone "sandpaper", and naming an entire ethnic group after a country that was bleeped up by the rapist Mohammad and his terrorists is not an insult, right? As much as you Tinubu urchins think you can give it, Obidients will match your energy triple.
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by youngstrow(m): 1:42am On Aug 27, 2022
HltSong:
Davido wey short come dey tall pass WizKid mama. shocked
Na only money dey save WizKid. My 9 year old nephew fit beat am commot for road. Davido too.
that one no b big deal now meself tall pass my mama
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Bertunes1805: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Laggafin:
Nice one.. but nobody be second class citizen
Big lie the day you use Nigeria passport to possess a visa and you see another person do the same with Canada,UK or USA passport then you will know we humans are not born free and equal with right in dignity �
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Awesome.

arrivals time
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Johel(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:

Wizkid is #1 in Africa....I mean the entire AFRICA.
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by slaxe1: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2022
I honestly do like seeing stuff like this

Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by Myer(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Awesome.

Since 6 B.C. he's been coming soon.
One day, sense will finally be a fruit of the spirit.
Re: Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) by HocusPocus: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Zee0007:
wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? / Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.