Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road (24821 Views)

Commuters Groan, Businesses Shut As Sango-Ota Road Collapses / Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road By Ogun State And FG Begins (Photos) / Lagos Government Begins Repair Work At Helicopter Crash Site (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by Fearyourcreator: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unclesamo:
Another avenue for serious embezzlement
Make dem kuku leave am

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by oscarlamba: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
grandstar:
I moved to Akute in Ogun State from Ikeja to save cost.

The roads here are awful to say the least. I once took an Uber or was it Bolt from Ikeja to Akute. My final destination was off Ijoko road. The driver refused to go beyond Alapara as the roads were so bad.

As much as we would like to blame corruption, at times, the problem may actually be paucity of funds. The money just isn't there or it's insufficient , considering competing needs.
u see this akute,agbado, ijoko and oke aro no be place at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by masseratti: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
pocom16:
well done
This is the worst federal road in the south west. I hope it is addressed as quickly as possible
Dapo Abiodun is also building an amazing cargo Airport in Ogun state. you can check it out in the video below

These are the 10 COMPLETED and ONGOING AIRPORT projects in NIGERIA
look out for Ogun Agro- Cargo Airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDHlPmx3jZI
agro Airport to transport what exactly from Ogun State to where? Ofada rice? when ikeja Airport can be less than 2 hours with good road from Ogun State.
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by pricklewane: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Can you compare the amount of work the Ogun state gov as accomplished compare to the richer Oyo state
God1000:
Just look at the terrible condition of the road, There shouldn't be any misunderstanding between the federal and state government regarding the construction of this road since they are both APC governments.

Meanwhile, Ogun state governor is a monumental and colossal failure just like inept and clueless buhari

Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by kunle75(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/ogun-govt-begins-sango-ota-road-rehabilitation/

Dem don know say dem fail the voters, elections is approaching now dey are fixing.

Except the voters are dumb ooo
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by pocom16: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
masseratti:
agro Airport to transport what exactly from Ogun State to where? Ofada rice? when ikeja Airport can be less than 2 hours with good road from Ogun State.
that is the vision of the Ogun state governor who embarked on the airport project. I am only reporting.

If you debunk the necessity of the Ogun airport project (most likely refer to it as a waste).. What will you say about Cross river state.. where an airport exist but still the governor is building another airport with the longest runway in the world.. in summary..cross river state will be the only state in Nigeria to have 2 publicly available airport (even Lagos has just one grin grin) and it second airport will have the longest runway in the world (5.6km) and the reason for this is that they want cross river to export flowers from the new airport cheesy cheesy grin ..I repeat flowers
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by hollywater: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
beyondPen:

Stop separating Yorubas. We are all Yoruba.
Nothing like Yoruba Muslim or christian.
We are one here in the west you got it?

Your separation tactics will not work.

And again Bleep OBJ twice. He brought nothing to the south west except for him and his household.
I will n8 unless you stop separating Igbos as 6. There's nothing like Delta Igbos or Rivers state ate not Igbos
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by Sammyashol(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Election don come now, dem don start to drop lamba
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by SugarGirl44(f): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Shame on obasanjo for not fixing this road or having a meaningful legacy to be remembered with.
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by beyondPen(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
hollywater:
I will n8 unless you stop separating Igbos as 6. There's nothing like Delta Igbos or Rivers state ate not Igbos

Who is separating Igbos?
You people are the ones separating yourselves as delta Igbos, osu Igbo, Anambra Igbo and others.

The last time I checked Rivers don't even want you guys.
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by sokera: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
hollywater:
Yet the Yoruba Muslim and ready to vote the same party after all OBJ warning.
yes that is why we need to vote Asiwaju, we need him more at this time
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by Toks2008(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
That road almost took my life on the 11th day of the 11th month of 2001.
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by hollywater: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
sokera:
yes that is why we need to vote Asiwaju, we need him more at this time
We can never allow him. Obj,Pa Ayo A, Pa Edwin C, Ibb and so on have retire,they only give advice from side. Only this greedy man want to die in power.
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by Osibajo2023: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
God1000:
Just look at the terrible condition of the road, There shouldn't be any misunderstanding between the federal and state government regarding the construction of this road since they are both APC governments.

Meanwhile, Ogun state governor is a monumental and colossal failure just like inept and clueless buhari

he is trying abeg
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by Olat4421: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tank god dat joju side is hell on earth
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by Olat4421: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unclesamo:
Another avenue for serious embezzlement
everything dey du u people will still complain.a road dat ave being abandoned for years nw dey want to begin d rehabilitation u still say dat dey want to steql money na wao.
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by grandstar(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Phenmeson:

Omo d spirit wey dey fight Alagbole, Akute, Ajuwon, Lambe Road don dey on d matter for century oooo. We shout during Osoba, OGD, SIA and now Dapo regime. I wonder y Ogun State no dey get luck for beta Governor.
If person enta bike go Ishasi, Oko filling & Matogu, na body pain person go get in return

The roads are just horrible
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by seyoops4u: 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lol... this your statement though ..

grandstar:

The money just isn't there or it's insufficient , considering competing needs.

So, the money isn't always there when it comes to them providing the citizens that voted them into power basic amenities but it would be there when they want to embezzle.

Be there making excuse for the government. Just look at what you had to go through to get to your own destination because of bad road. .

Motigbo...
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by ogatboy(m): 2:05am On Aug 27, 2022
coconutbag:
FG refused to release the road to the states for repairs and still refused to repair it themselves. I don't know any other definition of witchcraft.

The ones the states own, have they fixed it? Election dey come, yoruba people don dey do eye service. Na the only thing them sabi do
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by sokera: 5:33am On Aug 27, 2022
hollywater:
We can never allow him. Obj,Pa Ayo A, Pa Edwin C, Ibb and so on have retire,they only give advice from side. Only this greedy man want to die in power.
Asiwaju was never in power and he is not same age as those your mentioned ...He will be your president from next year February start to adjust to the new life
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by 467akinlabi: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Long overdueLong overdue...
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by masseratti: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2022
pocom16:

that is the vision of the Ogun state governor who embarked on the airport project. I am only reporting.

If you debunk the necessity of the Ogun airport project (most likely refer to it as a waste).. What will you say about Cross river state.. where an airport exist but still the governor is building another airport with the longest runway in the world.. in summary..cross river state will be the only state in Nigeria to have 2 publicly available airport (even Lagos has just one grin grin) and it second airport will have the longest runway in the world (5.6km) and the reason for this is that they want cross river to export flowers from the new airport cheesy cheesy grin ..I repeat flowers
my brother... hmmm am speechless, all this airport building is just a way for them to put money in their pockets... anyway it shall be well with us ooo.
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by Habayomie(m): 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
grandstar:

I really don't know.

Amosun had great plans for Ogun state but the oil price collapse of 2015 wrecked the finances of most states and led to an abrupt end of many state sponsored projects as well. The monthly allocation were no longer enough to cover government workers salaries, how much more anything else. We all remember Aregbesola saga where workers were owned for 11 months!

Was Dapo Abiodun in the same boat, I really don't know. If there's evidence, enlighten me. It's always so easy to criticize but it should be based on facts
You're making excuses for Senator Ibikunle Amosun(the former governor) ,bcoz all these bad roads have been there before the inception of this Governor.
Moreso,Amosun abandoned the Sango/Ijoko-Agbado-Akuye road.
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by hollywater: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
sokera:
Asiwaju was never in power and he is not same age as those your mentioned ...He will be your president from next year February start to adjust to the new life
He's not same age with them? Can you prove it with his School Certificate? He can on be the president of Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by Lisaint(m): 4:58am On Aug 28, 2022
grandstar:
I moved to Akute in Ogun State from Ikeja to save cost.

The roads here are awful to say the least. I once took an Uber or was it Bolt from Ikeja to Akute. My final destination was off Ijoko road. The driver refused to go beyond Alapara as the roads were so bad.

As much as we would like to blame corruption, at times, the problem may actually be paucity of funds. The money just isn't there or it's insufficient , considering competing needs.

And the funniest thing is that despite the bad road ....
Cost of rent in akute/ajuwon area no be small at all
Recently I was hunting for a room self con around ajuwon
I'm so shocked that just a room self goes as high as 300-350/
I'm so surprise

Apart from bad road and agbero issue
I felt government need to look into all this house agents issue
Those guys are killing people with total package
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by Lisaint(m): 5:00am On Aug 28, 2022
grandstar:

The roads are just horrible

Very very
Re: Ogun Government Begins The Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road by sokera: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
hollywater:
He's not same age with them? Can you prove it with his School Certificate? He can on be the president of Yoruba Muslim.
it will be a good thing if he can be the president of yoruba nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS / Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 / Two Brothers Involved In Fatal Accident In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.