Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks (1196 Views)

Vote For A President That Will Sustain The Legacies Of Buhari – Shettima (Video) / Xmas Message: Vote For Who Will Sustain My Legacy, Buhari Urges Nigerians / Enugu 2023: Mbah/Ossai Ticket Will Sustain Gov. Ugwuanyi’s Legacies – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
The headquarters of Nigeria INEC is now in Niger Republic. Those of you using Biafra name on your profile & be shouting @PeterObi should relocate to Niger Republic. Election will not hold in Biafraland come 2023. Start now to buy food that will sustain you for at least two weeks
https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1563167933832245248
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Pandev(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
is this a joke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Those of you using Biafra name on your profile & be shouting @PeterObi should relocate to Niger Republic.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pandev:
is this a joke?
no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ekpa come to Nigeria I want to verify something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Ekpa come to Nigeria I want to verify something
Those challenging me to come to Nigeria, what is in Nigeria that I should come? I also challenge you to travel from Abuja to Kaduna by yourself, make a live video of the trip. It is funny that people who cannot travel interstate in Nigeria are challenging a Biafran, 2023 WE MOVE!

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by slimfit1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Two years weeks is a death trap. So many things you can plant on your walls roofs etc.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Creamypie(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Naim be say Asaba population go soon skyrocket the more. I will advise all easterners/Ibo's who are tired of these miscreants in their midst...u.g.m, ESN,ipob, Ekpa(mumu in uroboh language) to chase them away to Cameron ambazonia to practice Biafra there. Meanwhile, we Deltans go so block head bridge to stop Ibo's from relocation to delta state.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by SmartPolician: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Una never wan get sense, abi?

Igbos will help the soldiers to end this madness.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Creamypie:
Naim be say Asaba population go soon skyrocket the more. I will advise all easterners/Ibo's who are tired of these miscreants in their midst...u.g.m, ESN,ipob, Ekpa(mumu in uroboh language) to chase them away to Cameron ambazonia to practice Biafra there. Meanwhile, we Deltans go so block head bridge to stop Ibo's from relocation to delta state.
Delta is Biafra territory

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
Una never wan get sense, abi?

Igbos will help the soldiers to end this madness.
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Creamypie(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
Delta is Biafra territory

Mazi Simon Ekpa
shatap dia.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by nedu666: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unfortunately for ekpa nobody cares or listens to him. D mugu tried to cash out in name of ipob and got $2 after two days of fund raising

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Tunjibalogun: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Creamypie:
But Asaba is igbo land naw. Even Urohbo people de call them delta igbo
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Tunjibalogun: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
nedu666:
Unfortunately for ekpa nobody cares or listens to him. D mugu tried to cash out in name of ipob and got $2 after two days of fund raising
Lol, grin cheesy Igbo people sometimes reason like hausas and become daft these days
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Unzerious: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
But Asaba is igbo land naw. Even Urohbo people de call them delta igbo
The Capital of Delta can never be an Igbo land.
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nobody knows this fool in Igbo land . He only make noise on twitter . Even he's wife doesn't obey him. Failure of a human .

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by nedu666: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Nobody knows this fool in Igbo land . He only make noise on twitter . Even he's wife doesn't obey him. Failure of a human .

Wat do u mean by his wife doesn't obey him. Ekpa is the wife in dat marriage

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by stanluiz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
nedu666:
He is doing everything to stay relevant and gain attention.

Lol 2$ cheesy E be like say he don dey loose his followers.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Tunjibalogun: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Unzerious:

The Capital of Delta can never be an Igbo land.
I'm not igbo but you're daft to write this. Maybe out of frustration, bitterness or pain

Igbo territory is the capital of delta state. Get used to that

2 Likes

Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by kettykin: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Igbo race has really suffered enough
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by okeysoninv: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
nedu666:
they must fund ekpa oo. Nnamdi kanu cashed out £10m i.e #8b to buy house in London. so Simeon ekpa must cash his own from umuokoko
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Obojuju: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
"I have attended 3 high profile APC election strategic meeting. I am posting this as my own part to save this nation. The Tinubu/APC has mapped out plans strategy for the election but I will take you on a thread for four of them.

Strategy One
These five States have been marked to be used to rig the election. Pay attention to these States - Kebbi, Zamfara, Yobe, Borno and Katsina. Something unusual will happen in these states and every eyes should be strictly on these states.

From the discussion it seems INEC is part of the plan because the level of confidence in mentioning INEC will make you know there is a usual romance. Election may deliberately not hold in some parts of these states I mention above, citing insecurity as excuse.

After every other election result have trooped in they will then do a rerun in those states and every of the votes there will be lock down for them. Watch INEC closely.

Nigerians should resist any form of cancelled election. Before the election, insecurity in those states will increase exponentially. When it happens don't fall for it, it's part of the plan. If INEC cancel any polling unit then every other should be cancelled too. Zamfara for instance they will use the insecurity to threaten voters on election day. Those bandits have been contacted to issue warning and ask people not to come out to vote. Watch all these signs.

Strategy Two:
They have started buying voters card. In that meeting, they priced 50k for a voter card. The first 5 states I mentioned above is still the primary target.

Poverty will be heavily weaponized. There is 5 billion dollars that's mapped out for this election. They have sent their field strategists to go buy influential people in different community and heavy money will be paid to them. Monetization and vote buying will rain.

Stategy Three:
They are coming in groove to social media to cause confusion and distraction. 405 million naira have been mapped for twitter alone. They want to saturate twitter with batified individuals. They are even presently buying already existing account.

I heard people sell account for 20k and above. The idea is to destabilize and contaminate the media and shift attention from Tinubu. In coming days they plan to create more than 200 accounts on twitter.

Obidients should stop engaging them because you will be overwhelmed.

Strategy Four:
APC has hands out on SE. The SW, NE and NW are their area of work. But they agree to shake SS. The recruitment of Kabaka is deliberate. They want to use high profile cultists in different states. Asari Dokubo has receive money already.

A faction of the IPOB have already been paid to instill fear on people in SE to reduce voters turnout. I want to get the name of the person that collected the money. Once I do, I will put it out. Other thugs will be used heavily especially in Lagos.

People will be threatened not to come out. Some people will be kidnapped before the election. That LP Lagos candidate should be protected at all cost. He is the most mentioned after Obi.

Delta, Edo, Cross River and Bayelsa are states that have contracted thugs on ground. The 1st October March in Lagos should be well documented, if possible drone should be available. They will use people wearing Peter Obi cloth to cause mayhem. In coming weeks they will be using Obidient to do evil and tag it obidients are toxic. Pay attention Obidients should be radical less they will lose out.

Governor Uzodimma has also pay thugs in imo state. There is a meeting tomorrow, If I get access I will do a record of everything discussed and send it as a raw file here on twitter. The coming weeks leading to campaign will not be easy. Personal interest is causing alot of problem already amongst Obidients.

Least I forget there are trojan horses planted in the Obidient movement that are not't part of obidients." Copied
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Elporo(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
stanluiz:
He is doing everything to stay relevant and gain attention.

Lol 2$ cheesy E be like say he don dey loose his followers.

Dem go return this February!
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Peacemaker5128: 6:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Mazi Ekpa we dey your back Biko
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Unzerious: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

I'm not igbo but you're daft to write this. Maybe out of frustration, bitterness or pain

Igbo territory is the capital of delta state. Get used to that

I can't Banter words with you.

Your Level of Exposure and Knowledge is Negatively alarming.

Study before You Chat, it's good for your Oral Health.
Re: IPOB To Igbo: Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2022
Start Now To Buy Food That Will Sustain You For At Least Two Weeks

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Whatsapp Group - Picture / Doyin Okupe Verdict: Tinubu Not Charged For Money Laundering & Election Bribery / Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.