Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) (1174 Views)

Video Of Post Biafra War: Seizure Of Properties In Rivers State Revisited / Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party Candidates In Edo / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
As at 2015 I, as well as a majority of Nairalanders were in Support of the APC instead and at the expense of the PDP's GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan. Now, because of that we were quiet about a lot of the lies and Propaganda against the former President, and their was a lot of it.

But I will not sit by and watch lies, propaganda and an outright smear campaign on not just an Individual but an entire tribe.

Among all the Labour Party Candidates in Lagos State someone divisively picked only the Igbo candidates and put them up then sent it to the front page so as to undermine and start a tribal fight and distrust among the country people.

Both the Labour Party Lagos Chairman, the gubernatorial candidate and Deputy, and a host of others are Yoruba, from the State. The Party's national chairman both immediate past and present are Yoruba.

So why the divisive, inciting post on front page? Is this how we hope to play the politics? I will not allow what happened to GEJ happen in this elections this time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by lhordspy: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Where is the tribalism there, sir?

The indigenes are complaining about the plans by some people to take over thier land and you are calling it tribalism?

Can this be possible in the south-East? This emotional victimization cards of always screaming tribalism when ever others try setting things right by the igbos. Wont work again.

The other tribes are wiser. You cant always play the victim everytime.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

The indigenes are complaining about the plans by some people to take over thier land and you are calling it tribalism?

Can this be possible in the south-East?
You are a wicked and divisively twisted individual. I remember you made a post mocking and denying the atrocious killing and butchering of my people in Kaduna State. Your wickedness and evil for gain and pay will come back to you in due time.

If this is how your principal hopes to campaign and play his politics tell him he has failed before starting. The blood of those people you mocked and laughed at is at your door step, lady.

Tell your beloved mods to bring this thread down as usual, but the good outnumbers you even in this forum.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

Can this be possible in the south-East?

Eegbo have been contesting in lagos since na, Check the last election Many eebo ran and lost..

Why is this giving yaruba problems, Abi shey Obi fit win Lagos State

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by onez: 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thank you localstandard. Urchins are just being mischievous.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by lhordspy: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You are a wicked and divisively twisted individual. I remember you made a post mocking and denying the atrocious killing and butchering of my people in Kaduna State. Your wickedness and evil for gain and pay will come back to you in due time.

If this is how your principal hopws to campaign and play his politics tell him he has failed before starting. The blood of those people you mocked and laughed at is at your door step, lady.

Mocked? . i see you have a problem with comprehending things. I never mocked the killings. I only question why the people incharge of the forum moved such a post to frontpage with that sort of writeup that accompany the thread. The creator of that post made some Islamophobia words and it all reeks of it.

The writeup created an introduction to insult on muslims. More like the OP was already passing down judgement and accussing muslims of the killings. And if you check the subsequent comment that followed, by the users, it was all about hate and more hate on muslims.

The OP created the theme, and the posters just tagged along.

I questioned the fact that the people incharge of the forum could have edited the writeup before pushing the thread to frontpage.

I made my point clear even though the thread was deleted by the mod.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

I made my point clear even though the thread was deleted by mod.
Look you _(_('!'$!$+&!&!:!'+$-'!&. don't quote me hear before I say things that will make you call your mods to ban me. A good majority of your posts make front page cos you are in cohorts with the mods or even an actual mod yourself.

You have a problem with antiIslam posts but you go on a rampage putting up anti Jewish and anti Christian posts. You have proven your wickedness.

Just leave me here and keep moving. I will not allow you people repeat your gangup on Obi the way you did GEJ, just know that.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by lhordspy: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Look you _(_('!'$!$+&!&!:!'+$-'!&. don't quote me hear before I say things that will make you call your mods to ban me. A good majority of your posts make front page cos you are in cohorts with the mods or even an actual mod yourself.

You have a problem with antiIslam posts but you go on a rampage putting up anti Jewish and anti Christian posts. You have proven your wickedness.

Just leave me here and keep moving. I will not allow you people repeat your gangup on Obi the way you did GEJ, just know that.

You cant bully me just like you re doing the owner and the mods here. I just made a complain to the mod few minutes ago about why Pro-APC thread are been suppressed these days. Ofcourse i know the reason. I am seeing the owners tweets these days on twitter. He is always typing out of frustration. You guy are bullying him into submission. It is either he do your bidding or you bring the forum down.

Uncultured enemies of success.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by lhordspy: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
LocalStandard1:

And please show me the thread where i made an anti-christian post or i will lay a curse on you.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
LocalStandard1:

If this is how your principal hopes to campaign and play his politics tell him he has failed before starting. The blood of those people you mocked and laughed at is at your door step, lady.

Tell your beloved mods to bring this thread down as usual, but the good outnumbers you even in this forum.
Hope your people (Southern KD) are united in ensuring that Jonathan Asake is elected the next governor of Kaduna state. You guys have the population and the spread to give him victory.

You can't continue to allow your them to take over your lands..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by MadmanObi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

Hope your people (Southern KD) are united in ensuring that Jonathan Asake is elected the next governor of Kaduna state. You guys have the population and the spread to give him victory.

You mean kaduna flat.headgrin

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by Gbogbowa: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thinkam:

Eegbo have been contesting in lagos since na, Check the last election Many eebo ran and lost..

Why is this giving yaruba problems, Abi shey Obi fit win Lagos State

Atiku is coming
maybe I should remind you that 3 Igbo are in Lagos state house of assembly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by opalu: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by maestroferddi: 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

You cant bully me just like you re doing the owner and the mods here. I just made a complain to the mod few minutes ago about why Pro-APC thread are been suppressed these days. Ofcourse i know the reason. I am seeing the owners tweets these days on twitter. He is always typing out of frustration. You guy are bullying him into submission. It is either he do your bidding or you bring the forum down.

You are a very uncouth person and you know it...

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by lhordspy: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

But you support the igbos invasion of Lagos state.

6 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by lhordspy: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
maestroferddi:
You are a very uncouth person and you know it...

Anything to discredit the truth. Call me anything you deem fit.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by Kapeter(m): 3:33am On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

They can only dream. Nothing dey do Nairaland not in 100 years to come self.
Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by Kapeter(m): 3:34am On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

But you support the igbos invasion of Lagos state.
When we say people are hypocrite you think say na joke. Na who nor know Dem dey Mumu for their cheap emotional blackmail na
Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by Kapeter(m): 3:37am On Jan 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Set awon freedom fighter e Pele. Or else wetin you go self. Nonsense and ingredient. Then dey koai your people day and night why una nor migrate go alaibo den to stay alive. Nonsensical nonsense.
Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by ImperialYoruba: 4:26am On Jan 03, 2023
LocalStandard1:
As at 2015 I, as well as a majority of Nairalanders were in Support of the APC instead and at the expense of the PDP's GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan. Now, because of that we were quiet about a lot of the lies and Propaganda against the former President, and their was a lot of it.

But I will not sit by and watch lies, propaganda and an outright smear campaign on not just an Individual but an entire tribe.

Among all the Labour Party Candidates in Lagos State someone divisively picked only the Igbo candidates and put them up then sent it to the front page so as to undermine and start a tribal fight and distrust among the country people.

Both the Labour Party Lagos Chairman, the gubernatorial candidate and Deputy, and a host of others are Yoruba, from the State. The Party's national chairman both immediate past and present are Yoruba.

So why the divisive, inciting post on front page? Is this how we hope to play the politics? I will not allow what happened to GEJ happen in this elections this time.

Nigeria has not matured to the point you can run elections here as if you are in America. Nigeria is not America. Even in America, there are places that a black man would not dare come out and say he wants to run for election, his life, that of his family and their fortune will be put at risk. So you need to have perspective on what democracy in America is, and the version of same democracy in its Nigerian context.

The truth is Nigeria will always have ethnic tension. There is no end to that in sight. All the talk of unity in Nigeria is just as much a bullshit as the political campaign to remove corruption from Nigeria. A politician that tries to eradicate corruption will loose his life in the attempt, not out of exhaustion, but because he has become a barrier to many. Similarly, any politician trying to eradicate ethnicity will be killed first before he attains halfway that goal. I will explain to you what ethnicity is.

Ethnicity is territorial rights and the sense of belonging that is associated with the territory.

When Buhari said he will create RUGA, did you not witness the fury? If we truly are honest and want unity, RUGA should be accepted by all, we are our brothers keeper, and we should accept Fulani to enter and dominate our territory.

What Ibo is doing in SW is not different from RUGA. Now that you understand what ethnicity is, as a reference point for territorial domain and control, you should understand that violations of that right can lead to bloodshed, easily!

Dont RUGA us in Lagos, you will be left to enjoy your trade peacefully. If you don't back off from your propaganda moves to take over territory, we will be bold to put our sophistication and civility aside and bring out the irons.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by Plus10(m): 4:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Godbless you OP.Their ethnic and tribal politics won't work this time,sane Nigerians have already made up their minds to vote in competent candidates devoid of tribal and religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by Ofunaofu: 5:07am On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Can this be possible in the south-East? This emotional victimization cards of always screaming tribalism when ever others try setting things right by the igbos. Wont work again.

The other tribes are wiser. You cant always play the victim everytime.

What do you mean by that, at the bolded

Is the Emilokan drug lord and others ruling Lagos State after him indigenes of Lagos State. Infact it is on record that Tinubu migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin republic

There is no doubt in my mind that most of you urchins if not all are mad men roaming the streets of Nairaland naked

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos State (REVISITED) by techWriter3: 5:10am On Jan 03, 2023
congratulate you localstandard

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Don Drop Another Album / Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back / Obi Detention In UK And Igbos Impersonation Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.