Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 (28800 Views)

Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Fraudster Hushpuppi To November 7 / Couple Names Baby After Adolf Hitler, To Be Sentenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by staga: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Which is better?

To live a fast life with fraud money for 7 years, get jailed for 20 years plus and then get released in your middle ages with nothing to your name to start life afresh?

OR

Work hard and smart for your money, building yourself gradually to be comfortable in your middle years? If you work steadily at growing a business for 27 years, would you not be made?

27 Years is a long time. You can build a solid business in that time, or you can decide to go the fast lane and end those 27 years with nothing. People need to choose their lifestyles properly.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by NohurryInLife: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
God go help you bro. Life wey man no fit chop till en die, you chop am.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by shegzhkn: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
xandy84:
He can't be deported cos he never have a visa. He has not been to America though he's in American jail. His situation is unique just like the Somali pirate. Arrest them on the sea, send then to jail and drop them off to sea after finishing their time.

You talking about abdulwali muse, the only surviving pirate that attack maesk Alabama ?
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by WithFact: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
350 years jail term. angry
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Alusiizizi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Prison is the worst thing that can happen 2 a man... especially if u ve tasted d good life b4 doing time...
Let me just use what ike ekweremadu must be going through right now 2 explain better...
I was much fascinated abt his own case...so I researched further abt where he's been kept...ND this is what I found...
D prison he's been kept... Wandsworth...is one of d worst in the UK...a very crowded ND overpopulated place initially built 4 around 900 inmates...but currently housing some 1600 plus inmates...
Inmates share d cells measuring some 10 by 6 feet...2 to one...wit a toilet inside...can u imagine d size... isn't dt a cage?...gosh!
Now d worst thing abt prison is not even d food or loneliness or whatever...with time u can get use 2 those ones...d real problem here is undoubtedly "lack of sleep"....dt one wrecks d mind....saw one prisoner in one clip crying profusely dt he can't sleep in there at all...another prisoner described d nights like..."having a loud speaker blaring all the sounds u can ever imagine throughout d cell house... screaming...crying...arguing...yelling...laughing...banging... threatening....e.t.c."... how can u sleep then in such conditions?...
About d nut cases...u don't need anyone 2 tell u dt prisons re filled 2 d brim with nut cases...saw one prisoner in one clip sew up his lips with needles ND threads in order not to eat or talk again to protest his continued incaceration...a very gory sight indeed like in all those zombies ND vampire movies...
Well...most of d Wandsworth prisoners say d food is good...better than other UK prisons in dt respect but cereals... potatoes...salads...sausages... pies...gravies...hamburgers...ND all those "dog food" that UK people call food is not what a man accustomed 2 stupendous riches like ike will enjoy eating na...dude must be salivating ND swallowing hard when he remembers...isi ewu...nkwobi...pounded yam ND egusi...naija jolof with fried fish wey get weight ND occupy space ND other delicacies he dey enjoy b4...
Now back 2 hushpuppi...Need not say dt US prisons is the very worst in the developed world...where even the prisons re monetized in such a way that they are contracted out to private firms who re only interested in making their own gains at the detriment of the prisoners...
So why am I saying all these people...
In all you do...pls avoid prison...whether home or abroad....
E get why Prison is called prison everywhere...
Shalom....

What about the homosexuals and perverts in U.S. prisons? Surely that deserves a mention.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Alusiizizi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Atleast he chop life for this world we dey

Prison for USA sef na still enjoyment pass most wey dey naija

Sure it's better, as long as you don't mind becoming some nigga's intimacy gadget or being gang-raped in the you-know-where by the entire cell block.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Sure it's better, as long as you don't mind becoming some nigga's intimacy gadget or being gang-raped in the you-know-where by the entire cell block.
grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by johnfem321: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Justice delayed = Justice denied .. he will get a short sentence and serve about half of it
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by uthlaw: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
ihatebuhari:
why hasn't the evil returned to Buhari, Obasanjo, babangida and all the will leaders we've ever had in Nigeria?

PS: how about abacha family? Ode
u better leave does werey talking nonsense..
No politician don c evil b4!
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Oqw1: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
I hope they throw away the keys too
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by adonainana: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
The funny thing about this guy that he was just a middleman (picker )

1) so North Korean/ ( Insert any rogue country) build a team of hackers and start to send out business email compromise emails or hacking western banks, insurance companies etc

2) once the hack is complete they contact hushpuppy for Bank accounts they can move the money too. No hacker will hack a system and try to send the money to himself.it will be too obvious

3) hushpuppy collects his own share and moves the money

Hushpuppy is caught for money laundering

The Chinese hackers simply move on to the next person that cann help them move around

Say no to fraud

Besides North korrean hackers are the worst they are State sponsored so they have a target they must bring in one get wired back to North Korean. And trust me since North Korea is a blacklisted country anyway

They don't sleep and they live up to their reputation

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Heathrow44:
U may all be shocked he would be released on technical grounds after Nigerian govt has lobbied with the US, due to extradition agreements or off the court settlements

That won’t be happening at all. The Nigerian Government has no jurisdiction here and is powerless in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
johnfem321:
Justice delayed = Justice denied .. he will get a short sentence and serve about half of it

Nope. This is a Federal Sentence, serving only half is not even possible.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
God1000:
Good, it's time to pay the Piper.

He's a blacksheep and blackguard, no more flaunting of ill-gotten wealth on social media, his numerous girlfriends must have dumped him.

This is why ladies should stop following yahoo guys who ride big cars and spend money on them lavishly, but look down on hardworking ones

I'm deeply disturbed about the mindset and mentality of our girls nowadays, all they are interested in is how big a man's pocket is, how much he earns.

Stop pushing guys into crime and criminality, because some stupid guys will do just anything just to date and marry certain class of women in our society.

We know all of them on this forum, I have no apology to give anyone, you can either hate me or like me
your own problem na woman
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by GoodIsGod: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
BleedTears:
My mind is telling me this abbas Ramon is not the name him Papa and Mama gave him.

Abbas Ramoni
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by drmuchin: 12:07am On Aug 27, 2022
good news
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by GistFullGround: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2022

BUHARI IS KEEPING ABBA KYARI...

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Harmlesspill(m): 1:16am On Aug 27, 2022
why much hatred on this dude by his countrymen?
My prayer is with him and I wish he turns a new leaf when released.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by moshino(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:

He's a blacksheep and blackguard, no more flaunting of ill-gotten wealth on social media, his numerous girlfriends must have dumped him.

This is why ladies should stop following yahoo guys who ride big cars and spend money on them lavishly, but look down on hardworking ones

I'm deeply disturbed about the mindset and mentality of our girls nowadays, all they are interested in is how big a man's pocket is, how much he earns.

Stop pushing guys into crime and criminality, because some stupid guys will do just anything just to date and marry certain class of women in our society.

We know all of them on this forum, I have no apology to give anyone, you can either hate me or like me

Why are you soooo fixated on girls in this issue. You sound as though many girls have turned you down, you cant get any. So Hushpuppy fraud case is now because of Nigerian girls. Please spend the energy and time to work on yourself, maybe then Nigerian girls will value you.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by johnfem321: 1:34am On Aug 27, 2022
What I know is that because this has been delayed so much and he has Co-operate with them extensively .. his sentence will be far less than people expect .. they have now change the fraud he did to about 1million after they met 43million cash in is house.. he won’t do more than half before he is released back to Nigeria in few years, unless they cut a deal for him to become a citizen and work for them
1stGenAmerican:

Nope. This is a Federal Sentence, serving only half is not even possible.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:46am On Aug 27, 2022
johnfem321:
What I know is that because this has been delayed so much and he has Co-operate with them extensively .. his sentence will be far less than people expect .. they have now change the fraud he did to about 1million after they met 43million cash in is house.. he won’t do more than half before he is released back to Nigeria in few years, unless they cut a deal for him to become a citizen and work for them

The guy is an uneducated fraudster and criminal that the FBI has been watching for years. He wasn’t even the mastermind of the frauds, he was more less a money mule. He’ll never be employed by the US government and he will never become a US citizen. Never. Those chances are less than zero.
Federal Sentences follow strict guidelines and I can guarantee that he’ll serve at least 85% of his entire sentence, if not the entire sentence. Federal prisoners are required to serve at least 85% of their sentence.
Nothing has changed with his conviction besides the fantasy and talk surrounding his case. Come back on September 21 to tell me I was right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by useni1: 3:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Fryzi:
The evil that you do comes back at you. It may take years but eventually. Opari.
so what about the evil america has done to you that has now turn you into a zombie and idiot? How does that comes back? Along with killing many Americans i will also kill many dumb empty brain nigerians also. I will destroy every school and institution of brainwashing in nigeria. You are a product of such stupidity that needs to be eradicated so africa and nigeeia can have a future
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by xandy84: 4:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Yes. No visa needed. Straight to Yankee, do you time and they just drop you off. Simple

shegzhkn:

You talking about abdulwali muse, the only surviving pirate that attack maesk Alabama ?
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by okunwaye(m): 5:42am On Aug 27, 2022
ifihearam:
Peter obi is a political fraudster.,

YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu
Na this one them they share now for group? angry
...Him massacre massob but him still be ipob project... cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by kmaster007: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Dis one way you no much abt prison... Maybe you dey patronised dere well well Abi you be customer dada ni
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Prison is the worst thing that can happen 2 a man... especially if u ve tasted d good life b4 doing time...
Let me just use what ike ekweremadu must be going through right now 2 explain better...
I was much fascinated abt his own case...so I researched further abt where he's been kept...ND this is what I found...
D prison he's been kept... Wandsworth...is one of d worst in the UK...a very crowded ND overpopulated place initially built 4 around 900 inmates...but currently housing some 1600 plus inmates...
Inmates share d cells measuring some 10 by 6 feet...2 to one...wit a toilet inside...can u imagine d size... isn't dt a cage?...gosh!
Now d worst thing abt prison is not even d food or loneliness or whatever...with time u can get use 2 those ones...d real problem here is undoubtedly "lack of sleep"....dt one wrecks d mind....saw one prisoner in one clip crying profusely dt he can't sleep in there at all...another prisoner described d nights like..."having a loud speaker blaring all the sounds u can ever imagine throughout d cell house... screaming...crying...arguing...yelling...laughing...banging... threatening....e.t.c."... how can u sleep then in such conditions?...
About d nut cases...u don't need anyone 2 tell u dt prisons re filled 2 d brim with nut cases...saw one prisoner in one clip sew up his lips with needles ND threads in order not to eat or talk again to protest his continued incaceration...a very gory sight indeed like in all those zombies ND vampire movies...
Well...most of d Wandsworth prisoners say d food is good...better than other UK prisons in dt respect but cereals... potatoes...salads...sausages... pies...gravies...hamburgers...ND all those "dog food" that UK people call food is not what a man accustomed 2 stupendous riches like ike will enjoy eating na...dude must be salivating ND swallowing hard when he remembers...isi ewu...nkwobi...pounded yam ND egusi...naija jolof with fried fish wey get weight ND occupy space ND other delicacies he dey enjoy b4...
Now back 2 hushpuppi...Need not say dt US prisons is the very worst in the developed world...where even the prisons re monetized in such a way that they are contracted out to private firms who re only interested in making their own gains at the detriment of the prisoners...
So why am I saying all these people...
In all you do...pls avoid prison...whether home or abroad....
E get why Prison is called prison everywhere...
Shalom....
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Jolite(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2022
God1000:

You have said it all. Kpakam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by OmoOshodi(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Abba kyari to United States

Eat your shitts

Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by johnfem321: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Well all this is talk.. was you there when they were doing Plea bargain.. I’m sure he already know how long sentence he will get by now because it would have been signed in the plea bargain.. this is just formality of the public.. put your bet were your mouth is.. I’m 100% sure he will get less than 12years .. he already served 3years from the sentence
1stGenAmerican:

The guy is an uneducated fraudster and criminal that the FBI has been watching for years. He wasn’t even the mastermind of the frauds, he was more less a money mule. He’ll never be employed by the US government and he will never become a US citizen. Never. Those chances are less than zero.
Federal Sentences follow strict guidelines and I can guarantee that he’ll serve at least 85% of his entire sentence, if not the entire sentence. Federal prisoners are required to serve at least 85% of their sentence.
Nothing has changed with his conviction besides the fantasy and talk surrounding his case. Come back on September 21 to tell me I was right.
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
moshino:

Why are you soooo fixated on girls in this issue. You sound as though many girls have turned you down, you cant get any. So Hushpuppy fraud case is now because of Nigerian girls. Please spend the energy and time to work on yourself, maybe then Nigerian girls will value you.
him na mumu, even the so hush puppy no flaunt women
Re: Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Anything less than 40yrs would be an injustice.

This guy really tarnished the name Nigeria. His actions affected a host of people wey no even support his deeds.

Judge, just give am life make everyone rest. Also, when you're ready, kindly ask for Tailor Kyari. I'm sure there are some clothes that need sewing in the penitentiary over dia, and he's the best that we have to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JTF Alerts Public On New Antics Of Kidnappers / Police Dismiss Cop For Killing Jelili Bakare, Hands Him To CID For Prosecution / 'We Survive By Stealing Phones & Robbing People In Oshodi'- Teenage Robbers. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.